Chapter 19

You've change everything in me!

Soojung POV

Minho oppa texted me that he can't fetch me because of his busy schedule so his driver is the one who bring me here in school. "Ottoke? I'm scared of some girls what if they will bully me? Aissh it's okay soojung. You're brave enough okay?" I said to myself.

"Ahjussi thank you for the ride." I said smiling.

"It's okay ma'am. Young master will be in school this afternoon so don't worry. I'll go ahead." He said and leave.

I was walking in the hallway and as expected they are looking at me like they want to grab my hair and punch me. Why do i need to be afraid? Is it my fault to love by the most popular guy in the school? I chin up and walk firmly. 

"So how's being popular?" I turn around and saw the apink girl.

"How to be minho's girlfriend?" Chorong asked.

"Listen soojung. I will not let you happy." Naeun said. I'm a bit afraid. What will she do?

"I don't want to argue with you naeun."

"Then break up with minho." Really? She wants me to do that? 

"You want me to do that? Sorry naeun but i love minho and he loves me too."

"How dare you say that he loves you too? He is just using you to forget yoona or maybe because you looks like her that's why he falls for you? Do you like that feeling soojung? He just like you because of his past?" Hearing those words makes me hurt. Did he really love me because i'm a resemblance of yoona? But he said that he really loves me. So every girls here think that he only loves me because of yoona?

"And beside soojung, what will you give to minho? Your not an heir like us. Did his parents know about you already? I guess not. They want their son to marry an heir like us." Yeah i know i'm not an elite. What if his parent didn't accept me? 

"Soon you both will break up!" Eunji said and they leave me dumbfounded. 

------------------------
"Are they bullying you?" I was sitting on the bench when someone tap my shoulder and asked me this.

"Suzy?"

"Yes soojung. I saw you earlier. I was going to rescue you but since they're just talking something. I can feel that they're not going to hurt you."

"Oh about that."

"Well even though i'm not here in a week you think i don't know that minho and you are dating? He is really popular that's why i know already." She said. I don't want to talk about it so i changed the topic.

"Anyway why are you absent in a week?"

"Well soojung. I auditioned in JYP entertainment and they accept me. So i'm now a trainee." She said smiling.

"Wow daebak! I'm happy for you suzy."

"I want him to be proud of me. I'm so happy soojung. I'm happy for you too because i know that minho is a kind one. I didn't know him personally but i know he loves you."

"Thank you suzy. I will miss you."

"I will miss you more. I will call you sometimes and meet. By the way here." She handed me a book and i was shocked when i saw Lee Min Ho's autograph with message. I open it excitedly.

"Dear soojung,

Thank you for helping my girlfriend to adjust in your school. She likes you so much so i can't wait to see you soon so i can thank you personally.

Minho"

"Ah i don't want to cry. Thank you suzy." I immediately hug her.

"Your crying soojung?"

"I am. Lee Min Ho is my ultimate bias suzy."

"Hehe okay. I will make sure you two will meet soon. Thank you again soojung. I will miss you."

"Thank you also suzy. I will miss you too."

"Anyway i'm going at the  admin office. See you later before i leave okay? And please always trust minho because it's really hard to have a popular boyfriend. You know we both have a popular boyfriend." We both laugh and hug. 

"Bye soojung. See you later." She wave and leave.


----------------------------
"How are you?" I turn around and saw jongin oppa smiling.

"Hi oppa. I'm good how about you?"

"Well i don't know. Mixed emotion i think."

"Why?"

"Broken hearted? Frustrated. I don't know soojung." He is broken hearted? With whom? 

"Broken hearted? Frustrated?" I repeated his word.

"Let's not talk about it. So how are you and minho? I thought you don't like him?" 

"I'm sorry oppa. I was just afraid to tell you. You know minho doesn't like someone to like him in a special way right? So i pretended."

"I'm glad finally he forgot yoona."

"You really know yoona don't you?"

"Yes Of Course. She is my very close friend here in the academy."

"Really? I didn't know."

"And me and minho was kind of a best friend before i think."

"Then what happened? Why you barely talk to each other?" I asked in curiosity.

"I don't know about him. He doesn't like the fact that i'm close with yoona. And i'm afraid someday he will tell you to ignore me too."

"Minho oppa will not do that." I said calmly. 

"Well i hope so. I don't understand why he is so jealous every time his girl is surrounded by a guy."

"Maybe he just love the person oppa. And don't worry we're already friends before he became my boyfriend so he will understand. And i will not let that happen." I said smiling.

"Promise me okay?" He said.

"I promise oppa." He gave me his finger for a pinky promise.

Minho POV

I hurriedly park my car. I can't wait to see soojung. I walk fast and saw her with jongin sitting on the bench laughing out loud. The smile in my face faded looking at them.

Should i approach them? I need too.

"Soojung." I said calmly. They looked at me. Jongin with his disappointed face and soojung with her smiling face.

"Hi minho." She greeted happily.

"Hi bro." Jongin greeted also and i just nodded.

"Anyway soojung, bro i'm going. See you later soojung."

"Bye oppa." She wave and approach me.

"How are you minho?" She asked smiling.

"I'm okay. So what's with the laugh earlier?"

"The laugh? Oh well jongin oppa was just joking around."

"Jongin oppa?" I exclaimed.

"Well minho he is older than me and he is my friend. What's wrong with that?" 

"Nothing." I answered not looking at her.

"Minho, are you jealous again?" She linked her finger on mine.

"I'm not." I denied immediately.

"Then what's with that face. Anyway did i tell you about suzy?" She changed the topic. She is always like that. Aisssh.

"What about her? You didn't tell me yet." I said.

"Well i met her 1 week ago and she's studying here also but since she auditioned for jyp entertainment and got accepted she decided to stop school and become a trainee. Isn't it great? Well another thing is she is the girlfriend of my bias Lee Min Ho. Look at what she gave me." She handed me a book with an autograph sign of lee min ho. 

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Aisssh oppa. I'm telling you one of the best thing happened to me okay? Still mad at me? I didn't do wrong."

"I'm not mad."

"Then why are you like that? Your not jealous, your not mad and what? Why are you like that?" She said waiting for my answer.

"Okay okay. I'm jealous. I'm mad. I saw you laughing out loud with other guy? I barely see you laughing like that. You know it's hard for me to look at you that happy with other guy and not with me. I don't want you to call him oppa. It hurts my ear okay?"

"Oppa? I'm sorry. He is just joking around. I'm not a numb not to laugh in his funny jokes. Beside i was more happy beside you. Even you don't laugh that much. You by my sides makes me really happy. So please don't get jealous on that kind of thing okay?"

"Did you eat lunch?" I asked.

"No! I'm waiting for you actually." She said a little bit mad.

"Okay let's go." She walk behind me. I know she's a little mad. 

"By the way soojung. You should tell me. Minho hyung is my cousin." She suddenly come near me and wrap her hand in my arm.

"Oh my god really oppa?" She said smiling happily.

"Yah. Why your so excited?"

"Can we meet him oppa?"

"I'm more handsome than him soojung." I boastfully said.

"I know oppa. Should we meet him oppa?" She said with her pleading eyes. 

"Then what? You want me to introduce you to him? Then?"

"Yah oppa. You know he is suzy's boyfriend. And your more handsome than him okay? It's just that he is my bias and i admire him for almost 3 years already. I'm just a fan okay?"

"I'll think of it. Let's go i'm hungry too."

Soojung POV

"Oppa. Please. I love you oppa." I said pleading. Well i know he can't resist me. I'm sure before the day ends he will say yes.

"I won't let you meet him."

"Oppa. I'm not going to change you over him okay?"

"I'm not afraid of that. Your really beautiful soojung. What if he falls inlove with you?"

"Haha really oppa? Did you met suzy already? She's a goddess oppa."

"Yeah i met her already. She is a goddess." So she also think suzy is a goddess then why he still not let me see him?

"But you're more goddess than her." He continue. I look at him and blushed.

"Really oppa? Well that's because i'm your girlfriend. I think suzy is incomparable." I said smiling. He didn't say anything and drag me into the table near the window.

-----------------------
I hopped in his car happily. Well he already say yes. I know he can't resist me.

"I have to tell you something soojung."

"What is it oppa?" I said smiling happily.

"I'll be out for business trip in one week." My facial expression changed immediately.

"But i promise to call you and text you when i'm not busy okay?" He said reassure me. 

"It's okay oppa." I said faking my smile. I'm sad, i always want to see him but i'm not selfish and i want him to balance his time. I know i'm not the first priority. 

"Is it really okay to you? I will tell mom and dad to change me if you want." He said look worried.

"No oppa it's okay. I know someday you will become the owner of your parents company so it's really your job. Don't worry about me. Just make sure to take care of yourself okay?" I said smiling. This time with my genuine smile. I understand him and i'm sure this will always happen.

"Thank you for the understanding soojung. I will make sure to call you everytime i have a time." He said.

"It's okay oppa. 1 week is not so long. Just focus on everything you need to do their okay? Text is enough for me. I will miss you oppa." He embrace me tightly. Well since the day we became a couple this is the first time we will be far for a week. I'm sad but i'm happy for him also. He is really a man now. I hope he will achieve what he wants in life.  

"Tomorrow is my flight. So it means i can't fetch you. But my driver will be my sub. You know i don't want you to go home alone. I want you to text me also okay?"

"I will oppa." I said hugging him more tight.

 


Thank you for the good comment. I'm more of inspired!