Chapter 1

You've change everything in me!

CHAPTER 1

Author’s POV:

First day of class in the prestigious Seoul High Academy.  90% of the students are the heirs of their family and 10% of the students are from average family with academic achievements (scholarship).

Soojung POV:

Looking at the window watching the sunrise everyday will make me happy. Today is the day I’m going to the most popular and expensive school in Korea. I look up at the poster in the side of my bed.

“Good morning my love, finally we will meet again. See you later.” I kiss the poster of my beloved Choi Minho, a popular son of the richest businessman in Seoul.

Flashback

I was walking in the park with my best friend Choi Jinri, she’s a very kind hearted, beautiful and rich girl. Despite of her rich profile she’s very down to earth. We’ve met 2 years ago at the bus station, she forgot the way home so I accompany her and I didn’t know that she’s a daughter of the famous actress Choi Soomi and a businessman Choi Jimin. They gave everything that I need to thank me for helping their daughter.

“Hey besty, your thinking again? What is it now?” She asked me with a worry tone.

“Well I just remember why we become a best friend. I feel so lucky, not because your rich but because you’re a true friend. You valued me a lot and for that thank you.” I smile at her, my most genuine smile. She just giggle and laugh.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” I complained.

“haha it’s just that your so corny besty. By the way I will introduce you to my famous cousin later. I’m sure you will like him.” She smile brightly.

“Oh the famous Choi Minho? Hell no Choi Jinri!” I exclaimed.

“But why?” She asked.

“I just don’t want to meet him. You know I’m shy.” I said shyly.

“hahahahhaha what happened to the jolly and friendly Soojung?” She asked while laughing.

“Daaahhh!! It’s just that… Yah! I don’t like to meet him Choi Jinri.”

“Oh…Oh… I’m sorry besty but his here already.” I turn around and see a tall man walking handsomely in our way. I froze. Gosh he is so handsome. I didn’t see him yet personally, I just saw him in the internet and television. He’s so damn hot in person. Oh my!

Jinri wave her hand in front of my face. I didn’t hear what she said. I’m still froze looking at the man infront of me. Jinri pat my shoulder and I blushed. God soojung what are you doing?

“Hi Jinri and?” His pointing on me.

“She’s Soojung oppa, my bestfriend.” I’m still froze looking at him. Jinri pinch my arm.

 “Ouch.” I shout.

“Oh what happened?” He asked in a worried tone.

“Besty wake up. Back to reality.” She whispered.

“H…hi… I’m fine I’m sorry.” I said nervously.

“Oh it’s a relief.” He said smiling.

“By the way oppa. What’s the important thing you want to tell me?”

“Oh it’s a long story. Better to tell you next time when I visit you in your house since you’re still with soojung.”

“Oh okay oppa. But don’t forget to tell me okay?” She said smiling.

He smile brightly and nodded. “By the way I’m going and nice to meet you Soojung.” I just nodded and smile. He patted jinri and my hair. Gosh I’m crazy.

“Neh oppa, take care.” Jinri said and wave at him.

I’m still froze. Is this true? Love at first sight? He is so handsome and gosh he is so kind like jinri.

“Hey besty. I know you will like him. But don’t you dare fall inlove with him okay? I warn you.”

“But why?” I asked curiously.

“Don’t tell me you like him already? Well I don’t want you to be hurt. I’m sure if someday he’ll love you it will last but because of his popularity I’m sure a lot of fangirls will surely want to die just to be with him. Just think of me as your protective bestfriend. But don’t worry besty if the time you fell inlove with him I will support you but be careful.”

“Yah yah!!! Fall inlove already? I didn’t say anything, yet you’re so overacting. Don’t exaggerate things besty. Yeah I froze earlier but that doesn’t mean that I like him already. Starstruck i think.” She laughs at me, her hard laugh.

 “Yah yah jinri.”

“Don’t be too obvious. By the way, I want you to transfer in our school next school year.” I froze.

“Yah yah! Are you kidding me Choi Jinri? My parents can’t afford your expensive school.”

“Hahaha I’m inviting you, Take the exam and if you pass I will help you.”

“Huh? You think I can do that? I mean yeah I’m smart but I don’t think if I can do that.” She pinch my nose.

“Kyeopta soojung. I already talk to my mom about this. I said that I want you to be my classmate and they nodded. Don’t worry besty Remember My father’s brother is the owner of the school so you can study in my school for free even though you failed the exam. One thing also, Minho oppa is studying there.” She smile at me. Oh my God Choi Minho? Hell yes, I’m going to that school for him but.

“Well if you think that you’re not qualified don’t worry your smart and beautiful and I’m here so no one will dare to bully you.” She said reassure me.

I smile at her. Atleast I have jinri in my side and I know she will take care of me.

End of flashback

I smile widely remembering the reason why I’m going to study in Seoul High Academy and yes I passed the exam.

I woke up 2hours early in my usual time. I’m too excited to see him. I hurriedly take a bath when I saw that it’s already 6am. “Gosh almost 3 hours of daydreaming again soojung?” I murmured.

After I finish everything. I went downstair for breakfast. I already saw my pretty sister Sooyeon unnie, She’s really pretty like me. She’s studying Mass Communication at Seoul University. She’s really smart, well I think being smart in the family is in our genes. My Umma and Appa are currently working in the US. They’re working hard for us to have a good future. Unnie really miss them just like me.

“Hey baby. Let’s eat. I cook your favorite food.” She said smiling at me.

“Really unnie? What a good day to start.” I smile widely.

“Seems so excited to see the man of her dreams huh?” Unnie tease me. Well jinri and my family know that I love Choi Minho. I just saw him once and I feel like I’m his number one fan.

“Ofcourse unnie. After a long long time finally.”

“Excuse me baby sister but it’s just only 6 months.”

“Yah unnie.” She just laughs at me and giggled in my excitement.

While eating our breakfast I heard a beep of a car and I know it’s my bestfriend. She wants to fetch me and I’m okay with it. I hurriedly kiss unnie and went outside.

“Hi besty. Your too early.” I said.

“haha I’m excited going to school with my bestfriend. Pali, I’ll tour you in our school.” She smile widely.

“Neh besty. I’m so excited too.”

“Because of oppa? Yiieehh!!” She’s always teasing me to Minho.

“Fine fine, but I’m not just excited of seeing him you know I’m also excited being your classmate.” I said smiling.

“Haha arraseo. Pali.”