Chapter 2

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Jihoon entered his big house and he saw his parents sitting on the sofa drinking coffee."Jihoon you're back!"His mother said. Jihoon put the letter on the coffee table and went to the kitchen. His mother pick the letter up and read it. "Suspended for a week?What have you done again,son?Did you steal again?"Jihoon ignored his mother and get a box of milk from the fridge and drink it.

"Jihoon answer your mom!"His father yelled angrily. "Gi,It's okay" Jihoon's mother said,trying to calm his father down. "Who taught you to be impolite,huh?!Hey!Jihoon!Answer us!Did you sto-"

"I didn't steal anything!They just thought I'm the one who stole it!There!I answered your question!Happy?!"After Jihoon said that,he stomp his way up to the stairs. "Hey!Who taught you to shout at your parents huh?!hey!Min Jihoon!Come back here!"

"I'm not Min!I'm Lee"Jihoon went inside his room and slam his door shut. Jihoon's father sighed in frustration. Jihoon's mother moved closer to her husband and rub his back. "Yoongi it's going to be alright"Jihoon's mother hold her husband's chin and turn it to face her and peck on his lips. "Okay?"Jihoon's father smiled and hug his wife. "Okay"

------------------------------

"Listen,Jisoo didn't steal the money-"

"WELL IT'S MOSTLY NOT ME!"Jihoon is now sitting on his bed with a laptop in front of him talking to his friends on skype.

"I know,I know. You're not the one who stole the money. But there's also no way that it's Jisoo!It could be anyone but it could not be Jisoo. Don't point out at the innocent one!"Seungcheol said.Jihoon sighed in frustration and comb his hair up. "You'll never know!Maybe he's not innocent at all!"

"You told us that SO many times already!And we told you that he'll never do it!When will you stop?!"

"I won't stop!"

"Look. Can we just forget about it and start talking about asses or something?"Vernon interrupt the two. Jihoon looked at Vernon and gave him the 'Are-you-serious' look while Seungcheol joined in. "Yeah. Why can't we just talk about the most beutiful right in front of me"Seungcheol smirked at the sight in front of him. Vernon laughed while Jihoon sighed once again and put his palm on his face.

"C'mon dude,just forget about it!We promise. While you're relaxing in your bed,we'll find out who did it. Both me and Vernon. You can trust us"

"Dude,All you will just do the whole time was to hang out with your boyfriend!"

"It's not like you were not hanging out with girls!"

"Okay first of all,no. I won't trust one of you guys in finding someone who did it and second of all,you don't have to find it when we already know who it is!"

"Jisoo is not the one who stole-"

"WELL IT'S MOSTLY NOT ME!"

"ARE WE GOING BACK FROM THE START AGAIN?!"Vernon interrupted again. "I don't wanna talk about this anymore!"

"Yeah. Vernon's right. I think we should stop talking about Jisoo"

"If you don't want to talk about it,then don't!I'll find it out myself!I'm gonna prove to you guys that I'm right and you're wrong!"And with that,Jihoon ended the call. "I have to make a plan. And one day,I'm gonna bring that gentleman down!"

------------------------------------------

"Yoongi~"Jihoon's mother callled her husband from their kitchen. "Yes Jiminie~?"said Jihoon's father who's sitting in their sofa on the living room writing music. "Are you busy tommorow honey~?"Jihoon's mother asked. "Why baby~?"Asked Jihoon's father not facing his wife and continue writing songs.

"We're going to have a visitor tomorrow~"

"Who is it jagi~?"

"A boy~"Jihoon's father stopped writing and glared at his wife and ask is a serious tone. "Who is it?"

Jihoon's mother laughed. "Oh come on Yoongi~ It's just Jihoon's classmate"

"STILL JIMIN!DON'T BRING A STRANGER TO THIS HOUSE!"

"It's not a stranger,Yoongi. No need to worry"

"IT'S A BOY!"

"And so?Jihoon is also a boy!They can play games together!"

"Yeah they would play 'adult' games"

"I think Jihoon is not gay though"

"NOT GAY?!HIS ROOM IS ALMOST FULL OF PINK,JIMIN!"

"Well even though he's not gay,he won't do such things"

"BUT HIS CLASS MATE WILL!"

"His classmate is not like that!He's the nicest person in school!He's the gentleman of the school"

"Still!I don't trust nice people more. They are only nice because they're hiding something"

Jihoon's mother sighed. "You never trust anybody"

"I don't trust anybody that I don't know"Jihoon's mother sighed again. "Well I don't care. He's going here tomorrow whether you like it or not. I already told him and he agreed so there's no turning back now. Go call Jihoon upstairs. We're gonna eat"

"You do it. I'm busy"Jihoon's mother turn to the direction where her husband is and put his left hand on his left hips while the right one is holding a spatula. "I'm the one who cooked the food now go or else I'll chop your whole body to bits and I'll add it here to my pork stew"

"Pork stew?"

"Yes!If you don't call Jihoon now,I'll put your chopped meat in this pork stew because you look like a pig"

"Well you should put your whole body there because you are a pig"Jihoon's father said while standing up from the sofa. "Yah!Yoongi!That's rude of you!"

"You should be lucky I married you even you're a pig!"Jihoon's father shouted while he's going up to their stairs. Jihoon's father knocked to Jihoon's room and said. "Jihoon,eat"

"I'm busy"Jihoon replied. "Come on,your mom made it"

"I'm going to eat later"Jihoon's father sighed. "Jihoon,we're a family. We should eat together-"Jihoon's father opened the door to his son's room and he saw his son dressed in plain black shirt his uncle gave him with a black pants and he's putting things in his black backpack. Jihoon looked up when he heard the door open.  "What's that?"Ask Jihoon's father. Jihoon didn't answer. "ARE YOU GOING TO STEAL AGAIN,KID?"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"THEN WHAT IS THAT?!"Jihoon sighed and walk up to his father. "I'm going to prove that I'm not the one who stole the money"

"Then why are you dressed all black?"

"Because I'm going to sneak in my classmate's house"

"Sneak in?Why would you sneak in?You told me you're not going to steal!"

"I'm not!I will sneak in his house to find proof that's he's the one that stole it"

"Is he one of your friends?"

"No"

"How can you be so sure that he's the one?You don't know even know him"

"Because he's a nice person. But I don't think he's nice. Because he's acting too nice!He even got the nickname 'Gentleman' in the school!I think he's faking it. I bet he's secretly a bad person who smokes and drinks and steals money!I think he's the one who stole the money and he's just faking that he's nice so people would believe that he's not doing anything bad!And also he's quiet!And quiet people are hiding something. Don't you agree?"

Jihoon's father sighed. "Just come and eat first. Let's talk about this later"He swing his arm on his son's shoulder and walk with him downstairs and to the dining room. 

-------------------------------------------

The next day,Jihoon sneak out of his house and walk his way to the school. When he reach to the school gates,he sat down on a bench next to it. He got tired after a very long walk from his house to the school. "Jihoon?Is that you?"Jihoon looked that his side and he saw his friend,Seungcheol with his boyfriend, Jeonghan. "You're not allowed to go to school,right?What are you doing here?"Ask Jeonghan. "Let me guess,you went here to kill Jisoo"Jeonghan gasped at what Seungcheol said. "Kill?!Jisoo?!"

"Yes. He keeps telling us that Jisoo is the one who stole the money that worth a thousand dollar and we told him that he didn't but he keeps insisting!And now he's here planning to kill him"

"But he won't do it,right?He just wants to kill him but he will never do it,right?Please tell me you won't do it"Before Jihoon can say anything,Seungcheol speak. "If he won't do it,why did he bring a backpack with him. What's inside that?Well probably a knife"Jihoon sighed. "I'm going to kill him"Jeonghan gasped. "No!Not Jisoo!Please don't kill Jisoo!Not my baby Jisoo!"Jeonghan hug Seungcheol and cried on his shoulders. "He called Jisoo 'his baby' in front of you"Jihoon chuckled. "What a your boyfriend is!"

"Jihoon!How dare you say that!Jeonghan is your hyung!Don't say those words to him!"Seungcheol scolded Jihoon.

"Babe,it's okay. It's true anyways. I'm a for you~"Jeonghan winked at Seungcheol and Seungcheol smirked as he put his hands on his boyfriend's hips on both sides and was going to kiss him but the small bean interrupted the two. "Can you guys do that later?I'm still here in front of you ya know"

"Then why can't you just stay away from us,from this school,and from Jisoo. Because killing Jisoo won't solve the problem. It will only makes things worse"Jihoon glared at Seungcheol as he put his backpack on his back and turn back from them and walk away.

-------------------------------------------------

"Yoongi!Fix yourselfyourself!The gentleman is coming soon!"

"What's the big deal with that gentleman anyways?I thought you said he was poor"

"He is but you should act rich!"

"Can't I just wear normal clothing?It's too hot and this suit is killing me!"

"You want that suit to kill you or I'll kill you?"The two got interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "Oh!He's here!"Jihoon's mother squeal. Jihoon's father ugh and they both went downstairs. Jihoon's mother opened the door to reveal Jisoo. Jihoon's mother told him to come in and he obeyed. "Hello!Welcome!"Jihoon's mother welcomed Jisoo.

"Wow!Your house is so big,Mrs Min. It looks like you keep a lot of money in here"Jisoo wander his eyes around the house and back at the Mins and he smiled at them. Jihoon's mother just smiled at the latter while Jihoon's father look at him suspiciously. Jihoon's mother hit her husband. Her husband looked at her and the mother smiled. The husband gets the message and smiled at Jisoo. "Yes there are a lot of money hiding in this house. There's a lot over there,and in that drawer and behind the TV,in the cabinets there in the kitchen and upstairs to our room"

"How much are all of them in total?"

"Why are you asking?"Jihoon's father  glared at the latter and Jihoon's mother hit him again. "Let's continue our talk while we sit down"Jisoo nodded and sat down opposite them. "Your name in Jisoo. Am I right?"Jisoo nodded."I heard you're the nicest person in the school,Is that right?"

"Well.a lot of people said that to me but I don't think so. I'm thinking that maybe there's someome who is way more nicer than me"

"Aw,I'm sure you and our son will get along well!Just wait I'll just call him upstairs"Jihoon's mother stood up and go upstairs. Silence is filling the room right now. Jisoo taps his fingers on his lap while looking around the room. Jihoon's father took a long sigh and decided to cut the silence. "Curious about our money?"Jisoo looked at Jihoon's father and laughed awkwardly. "No sir,just asking"

"When your asking,it also means your curious about something"Silence filled the room again. Jihoon's father signed again. "Well, if you wanna know,we have too much money that we can't count how much is there"Jisoo mouthed 'wow' and looked at the drawer beside him that Jihoon's father pointed at and smirked. Jihoon's father look at him suspicious. What if Jihoon is right?What if he's not nice at all?

"Min Yoongi!Come here!"Jihoon's mother shouted from stairs.

"Why?!"Jihoon's father shouted back.

"His room is locked!"Jihoon's father stood up and went upstairs. Jisoo look up,making sure if they can see him from upstairs. After he make sure, he put his feet up on the sofa and lay down. He looked at the drawer again and stood up and went to the drawer to open it. What's inside are-you guessed it-money. A lot of money. Just like what Jihoon's father said. Jisoo's mouth form into an evil grin. "Yes!I'm going to get a lot of money tonight!"He whispered. He looks up to the TV and look behind it and he saw a wallet. Jisoo chuckles. "Wow. He really did point where his money at. Just because I'm the nicest person?Pfft!"Jisoo sat back down on the sofa. "Hmm....O wonder what are they doing up there now?"After Jisoo said that,there was a loud bang coming from upstairs and shouts such as 'open the door!','come out now!','I swear I'm gonna break this door!' Were heard. Jisoo cover his ears and said. "Gosh they're so loud!I'm just gonna put my earphone on. He put his earphones on his ears and lay down on the sofa.

Meanwhile upstairs,Jihoon's mother were both knocking and shouting their sons name. Jihoon's father came back with a key. They put The key into the keyhole and open the door to Jihoon's room. Jihoon was not there. 

"Where could Jihoon be?!"

"I think I know where he is.....Come let's go"

"Wait!Jisoo is still downstairs!We can't just leave him!"

"Then tell him to go back tonight!"Jihoon's mother went out of Jihoon's bedroom and downstairs.

Jisoo is downstairs laying on the couch with his earphones on listening to music while taking a picture of himself on his phone. He smirked  at his phone and click the button to take a picture of him. He winked at the camera and take a pic again. Then he his lips on the camera and take a pic again. He look at his picture and he said to himself. "Damn,I'm so y and hot in here"He heard footsteps going down so he quickly keep is earphones and his phone on his pocket and sat up straight. "Jisoo,I'm so sorry we left you here for a long time"

"No ma'am it's alright"

"We're so sorry but we have to go somewhere. You can come back tonight if that's okay?"

"Yes ma'am,sure. I'll definitely come back tonight"Jisoo stood up on his seat and gave Jihoon's mother a handshake and smiled at her. But not a happy smile. An evil smile. And only Jihoon's father can see that. Jisoo let go of Jihoon's mother's hand and he reach his hand out to shake Jihoon's father's hand. Jihoon's father slowly reach his hand out and shake Jisoo's hand. Jisoo let go and walk out of the house. When the door closed behind him,he smirked evily while walking. Then,he heard something behind him. He turn around and he saw someone going up on the ladder outside. He went near to the Min's house so he can see clearly who it was. It was the school's bad boy,Lee Jihoon. He cup his hands on his mouth and called the latter. "Lee Jihoon?!"The said latter look at him. 'Why is he here?' Jihoon thought. "You should stop stealing!It's not good!"The latter ignored him. "If you don't stop,I'm going to call the owners of this house!"And again he ignored him. Jisoo went to the door of the house to knock. Before he knock,he look up at Jihoon again and he's now in the balcony. Jisoo knock on the door and the door opened to reveal Mrs. Min. "Um....Mrs Min,someone climb up in your balcony. I think he's going to steal"

"Um is he small?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Oh,no need to worry,well handle this now. Thank you for telling"Jisoo nodded his head and walk away.

"Yoongi! Somebody said someone climb up to the balcony. Can you check his room again. Maybe that's him"Jihoon's father opened the door to Jihoon's room again and there he is on the bed. "Jihoon!You got us so damn worried!"His father shouted. Jihoon's mother run upstairs and straight to Jihoon and hug him. "Oh gosh son I'm glad you're safe!"Jihoon's mother let go of Jihoon and touch his body. "Are you alright?Where have you gone?"Jihoon didn't answer. "Jihoon!Answer your mom-"

"No no it's okay if you don't answer me baby. I'm just glad you're safe"Jihoon's mother hug him again but Jihoon didn't hug back and just made a disgusting face.

--------------------------------------------------

Jihoon's parents are now in the kitchen cutting vegetables.

"Yoongi,you shouldn't scold him like that!Aren't you glad that he's safe?"Jihoon's mother ask

"I am but he has gone really bad"

"I know but still. You should talk to him nicely. You're the reason why he became a rebel"Jihoon's mother put the diced onion on the side and get the ginger from the table.

 "That gentleman,isn't he going to come tonight?"

"Oh,well he texted me and he said he can't come because he's busy with the school works. He said he'll call if he wants to come"

"Jimin,I think that gentleman is hiding something from us. Didn't you see the way he smiled at you before he go?He's smiling evily!And he ask about how many money do we have!Maybe he's secretly stealing money from us...."

"Come on Yoongi!I don't think he's like that!He's a nice guy. Trust him for once!"

"Okay fine. I will but if I prove to you that he's no good,we have to kick him out,okay?"

"Okay"

----------------------------------

Jisoo wore black pants,black shirt with black jacket (because the jacket makes him cool). He pack all he need in his backpack. He look at the time and it says that it's 9:30. He put his Tokyo Ghoul mask on and head out.

----------------------------------

Hey guys!Sorry for the very long wait. I've been searching too much 2ji. I trash 2ji too much lol

AND DID YOU GUYS SEE THE PIC WHERE JIHOON TOUCH JISOO'S ?!?!Haha oh my gosh sneaky wooji~

My school will start tommorow and I hope that I can find kpopper friends there. It would be awesome if they're  2ji shippers!Oh my gosh I just hope so.......

(Sorry guys. I didn't proofread. It's 6 pm in here and we have to sleep early so I just hurriedly write this. Sorry for mistakes)