Chapter 1

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

"Lee Jihoon,please go to the principal's office now. I reapeat,Lee Jihoon,please go to the principal's office now"Jihoon rolled his eyes and gets up from his seat and went out to the classroom and to the principal's office.

-----------------

"Lee Jihoon. Do you know why I called you here?"The principal asked. Jihoon rolled his eyes as he lay down on the sofa with his legs' up and arms crossed on his chest. "Can you just tell me what have I done?"The principal sighed. "Lee Jihoon,Is it true that you cheated on a test-"

"Yes"Jihoon admitted fast. The principal was shocked but he moved on and cleared his throat. "Is it true that you're the one who put mustaches in your teachers' pictures?"

"Yes"

"Is it true that you stole a student's money?"

"Ye-Wait what?"

"Is it true that you're the one who stole a student's money that worth 1,189,400 won?"(A/N:1,189,400 won in dollar is $1,000)

"Me?"Jihoon sat up. "I told you,I don't steal and kill anymore!"

"Admit it,Lee Jihoon!"

"It's not me!How will I know that someone had THAT kind of money?!"

"Who else would steal money in this school besides you?!"Their conversation got interrupted by a knock on a door. The principal said a 'come in' and the door opened to reveal the school's gentleman,Hong Jisoo. "Oh,Hong Jisoo!Come in!"Jisoo slowly closed the door behind him and the principal stood up and went up to Jisoo to give him a hand shake. "Hong Jisoo!The school's gentleman!Who hasn't done anything bad before........"The principal's head slowly went to Jihoon's who's laying down on the sofa with his feet up,again and his eyes closed. "Lee Jihoon!"Jihoon opens his eyes "Look at Jisoo!You should be like him!He hasn't done anything bad before!" Jisoo turn his head at Jihoon and also Jihoon and they both met each other's gaze. The purple-haired male's eyes soften when he met Jisoo's eyes. Wow he thought. Jisoo said the same thing in his mind. His eyes are beautiful Jisoo thought. Their staring got interrupted when the principal coughed. "You,Lee Jihoon"The principal walked to his table and get something from his drawer "Are suspended from this school for 1 week"The principal handed him a letter"starting tommorow"

"I didn't stole the money"

"Lee Jihoon,please take this"

"I. Didn't. Stole. The. Money"

"Lee Jihoon,If you don't take this,you are suspended for 2 weeks"Jihoon finally stood up and get the letter from the principal's hand and said "Thank you for giving me a vacation" then he looked at Jisoo and Jisoo smiled at him. Jihoon glared at Jisoo and Jisoo's smile fade away and it turned into fear. "You"Jihoon pointed at Jisoo "are going to be my next target so watch out!" Jisoo watched as Jihoom stormed out of the room. Jisoo gulped. "Don't be scared to someone like him,Jisoo"Jisoo turns his head back to the principal. "He's nothing to be afraid of" Jisoo sat down the sofa opposite the sofa Jihoon seated because that sofa is got dirty by Jihoon's shoes. "Sir,how many did he killed,again?"

"10"The principal looked at the pictures behind him "He killed 10 students and injured 20"Jisoo nearly chocked on his own spit. "He killed 10 innocent students. Including one.........."The principal caress a picture of a girl. Jisoo looked at the picture of the girl. She has a beautiful pale face (But not as pale as Jihoon's),a cute dark brown eyes,a brunette hair,and a pink lips forming a smile. "Oh Jieun........"the Principal sighed. Jisoo decided to interrupt the principal. "Sir,who's that?"The principal sighed "She's........ My daughter"Jisoo let out an 'oh'. "She's such a nice innocent girl. But she was killed. Killed by that stupid little devil!"Jisoo put his head down and fidgeting his fingers. "Just because she liked him?!He should be happy someone liked him!Nobody will ever like him!"

"Umm sir I should go"

"Yeah,just go. Have fun"Jisoo bow down to the principal before going out of the principal's office. Once he got out of the room,he saw Jihoon's back facing him in the distance.

-------------------

"If you're not the one who took the money?Then who did?"One of Jihoon's friend asked. 

"Well,I don't know!How will I know!"Jisoo hide in one of the square pillars near Jihoon to hear their conversation.

"But what's your guess?"Jihoon's another friend asks

"I don't know........Maybe that gentleman guy I just saw in the principal's office"His friends choked on their food. After they finished drinking water,one of his friends spoke "Jisoo?You serious?"

"Aren't you suppose to call him hyung?He's older than you. Besides,you're going to be a dead meat if he knew you're not calling him hyung"

"Yeah,whatever. Look Jihoon,There's no way in the world that Jisoo could do that!"

"But what if he's just acting?!What if he's not nice at all?!I bet he smokes!"

"Well,I saw a manga under his bed a week ago......"

"See?!That's bad!"

"But that doesn't mean he's stealing and smoking and stuff. I know him. He won't do that. He's just a boring old guy who has no fun"Both of their friends laugh but Jihoon stopped. "Guys?"Both of his friends stopped laughing. "What's wrong?"His friend asks. "I feel like........Someone's..........Listening to us......"Jisoo gulped."I feel like he's hiding behind this pillar right behind me........." How did he knew I was here?I'm not even moving an inch! 

"Well,I don't feel like someone's spying us"As soo as Jihoon's friend says that,Jisoo turn around to his left side to face his cousin. "Hansol Vernon Chwe"The said latter looked up and he choked on his food when he saw the one who said that. "OH DUDE YOU'RE DEAD!"One of his friend said. Jisoo ignore what Vernon's friend said and just continue glaring at him. "Jisoo-"

"Don't Jisoo me!I'm your hyung!"

"Dude!That's what I call you back then in America!"

"But this is not America it's Korea so you should call me hyung!"

 "I. Don't. Care"Jisoo got mad and went up to Vernon and pull his ear. Vernon said a 'Aw','Ouch!','It hurts' before Jisoo let it go. "You are in big trouble!Go to your class!"Jisoo told Vernon. "But my class will start in 20 minutes!I still got time!"

"Still!Go to your classroom now!"

"What about you?"Jihoon interrupt the two arguing. "What class are you in?"

"Umm........Class B-1?"The other answered.

"The class will start in 15 minutes there. Why you're still here?"

"How did you know?"His other friend asked.

"Duh!Same class!"Vernon looked up to Jisoo and Jisoo sighed. "Fine. I'll give you 10 minutes!I'll wait for you at the lockers" and so Jisoo walked out. "See?!A boring old guy!He's like my mom!"

"Well to be honest,Vernon is right. There's no way Jisoo would do something like that!"

"Yeah whatever"

"I better get going guys"Jihoon's friend stood up and get his bag. "Jeonghan's waiting for me"And he smirk as he walk away.Vernon sighed. "Seungcheol. Always hanging out with his boyfriend"

--------------------

"Aah!Hong Jisoo!"Jisoo turned around to see the principal. "Oh,principal.Do you need anything?"

"I forgot to give you this"The principal handed Jisoo keys "The keys to the school?"

"Yes. You're right"

"But why to me?"

"Because you're the only one I knew that could be trusted"

"Thanks principal"

"You better keep them"

"I will sir. I promise"

"Okay. I should go back now"Jisoo said a 'thank you' to the principal and bow down. And the principal walk back to his office. Jisoo smirked. "I have a plan"

-------------------------------

 "Jihoon hyung,I'm going. Jisoo hyung might get mad at me"

"Yeah.don't care. Just go"Vernon stood up and walk out to the lockers. Jihoon walked out after him seconds later. When Vernon went to the place Jisoo promised,he didn't see the oranged-haired male. "Huh?Isn't this where he told me to go?"Vernon thought loudly. "Maybe he went to our class already. Also. Why do you care?Don't you hate him?"Vernon sighed. "Whatever I'm going"Vernon walked to the left side and Jihoon walked to the right side where his class is. When he's in front of the door of his class,he saw no one but Jisoo. And it looks like he's searching something from a bag. He peeked at the small window of the door and he saw Jisoo took out money from the bag. Jihoon gasped I knew it! "Jihoon,what are you doing here?"One of his classmates asked. "Oh I'll show you!"Jihoon opened the door and shouted "HE'S STEALING MONEY!"All of the students outside gasped. "What are you talking about?"Jihoon pointed at Jisoo. "LOOK!HE'S SEARCHING STUFFS AT THAT BAG AND LOOK WHAT'S ON HIS HAND!MONEY!AND HE GET IT FROM THAT BAG!"His classmate lean close to Jihoon and whispered "Um......Unfortunately, that's his chair. And that's his bag. That means that's his money"Silence filled the atmosphere. Jihoon curled his hand into a fist. "Hey,what's happening here?"The teacher asked. The students said nothings wrong and went inside the classroom including Jihoon. When Jihoon sat down on his chair,he glared at Jisoo who's sitting near the window behind him I'm gonna prove that you are not what they think you are

-----------------------------------------------------

And that's it for the first chapter!!A lot of you keep asking me to make another one so here it is!!And it's not a one shot this time!!Yay!!I think I'm going to turn my account to a 2Ji/JiJi fanfiction account because I have a lot of story ideas for them. So if you need 2Ji,then you're in the right place!This world needs more JiJi!!!!

My school will start this month but I'll try to update this as fast as I can!Hope you enjoy this first chapter :) (I didn't proofread :( sorry if I have any grammar mistakes)