Chapter 10

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

(A/N: Sorry if Joshua is a little bit of a ert in this chapter haha)

 

Jisoo is waiting at the club with his friends, Mark, Jackson, and Eli. Jisoo looked at his phone. 5:20 PM.

"Ugh!Where the is Jihoon?!"

"Let's give that kid a chance, Jisoo. He's only new"Eli said, making out with a girl.

"Well, I'm his ing master!He should do as I say!I don't ing wait!"He dances his fingers around the phone. He scroll down his contacts until he found 'Slave Pet'

'Yah you where are you?!'

Slave Pet: 'I'm already here!I'm just trying to get ready!'

'Ready for what?!Hurry the up!'

Jisoo put his phone down and lean on his chair. He put his hand over his two eyes and sighed. Suddenly, he felt someone walk beside him. When his friends saw the person, they both stop drinking their beer and their mouths slowly open, doesn't care if there's beer spilling out their mouths.

"Excuse me,"Jisoo heard a feminine voice beside him. He opens his eyes and saw the iest girl he had ever seen. Brunette with a pale white skin. She's wearing high heels, lace stockings, and a half see-through nightgown, showing her curvy body. She has black cat ears over her long wavy hair is dancing softly through the wind   "Do you mind if I sit with you?"She flaps her eyelids while pouting like a little girl. "Oh oops. There are no more seats left. Mind if I sit on you?" The girl sits on his lap, facing Jisoo. The girl then slowly move her hips to the music, grinding on Jisoo. Jisoo is shocked but at the same time, he enjoys it. He hoped that Jihoon didn't come here to ruin it.

What's your name, y?"Jisoo smirked.

The girl rocks her hips forward as she holds Jisoo's shoulders. "You already said it" and she giggled.

Jisoo smirked. "Oh damn you are a y " Jisoo move his hips forward and the brunette arch her back and let out a moan, which makes Jisoo blush and he tried to calm himself down. "Lemme tell you a secret," said the girl as she leans in his ear. "Look behind you" Jisoo did what he was told and saw a group of men around 30s. "There's professor Shin with his gangmates. We have to know what they are up to"

Jisoo look at the girl, confused. "Who are you exactly?"

The girl tugs Jisoo's hair and pull him close. The girl whispered in his ear. "I'm Lee Jihoon you er!"

"What?!"

**FlashBack**

Jihoon is hiding as he slowly peaks to look at the club. He looked at his clothing. His mother's short black nightgown is tight around his chest and the rest is loose. The gown only reaches half of his thigh. Behind the clothing, he's wearing a black furry shorts that can't see his bulge , His black lace stockings with straps are so tight for him his black high heels fits perfectly in his small feet (but it doesn't make him tall enough tho). 

Everything looks great, The problem is his fake card. How would people belive that it's a freaking girl if his hair here is short and blonde?!Not to mention, his skin there is tan. He is mad at Jisoo since he made his situation a lot worse. He looks at his phone and saw that he's already 10 minutes late. He inhaled and then exhaled as he walks to the club..' If this doesn't work, do plan B' he keeps telling to himself. He slowly walk to the entrance that is guarded by a big man with glasses. He looks at Jihoon. "Give me your card"The guard said in a deep voice.

 

Jihoon slowly hands him his fake card. The guard looks at the card and at him suspiciously. "I have a short hair back then but I made it short then dyed my hair brunette and I use a soap to whiten my skin" he said as girly as possible. He hoped the guard would believe him.

"Get out kid. You're not allowed here. This is an adult club. You're not allowed here"

"How dare you call me a kid!I'm only short because I'm a girl!"Jihoon shouted. "Don't you know I work here?!That's why I dressed up like this!" 

"Kid, every dancer here has a uniform. Yours doesn't look like it. Maybe you're in the wrong club"

Jihoon's anger turned into a smirk. "If you don't believe me, then I'll prove it to you" he touch the bouncer's body and lean close to his ear. "I see you haven't felt good for a long time now" then slowly, he make his way down to the bouncer's crotch and play with the button and zipper. "I can make you feel better than those ladies working there" the bouncer groaned and Jihoon can feel him getting hard. He wants to gag.

The bouncer pulled Jihoon closer. "Damn let me you!"

Jihoon giggled. "Yes I will, but after my shift ends. Even if my will hurt after, I will still let you in until I cannot walk anymore. Because that's how great your....Crouch is.."

"!Acting all innocent!"Jihoon thought the man would shoo him away for not saying the word '' but it turns out, it works better. " fine! I'll let you in" the bouncer open the door for him. Jihoon smirked as he slowly walks to the door. Jihoon squealed a little when he felt someone slap his lightly. He turns around and saw the bouncer smirked at him and he smirked back and wink at him.

As he walks into the bar, he saw that the 'original' strippers are glaring at him up and down and whispering. He saw that the strippers are wearing Indian clothes and that is not so close to his clothing. In the corner, he saw Jisoo and his friends. Jihoon is supposed to go there but one girl in an Indian clothing interrupted him. "Excuse me, are you new here?"She looks at Jihoon up and down with a disgusted look. She had the same brunette hair like Jihoon but it is straight and put into a ponytail while Jihoon has a wavy one.

"Um......I don't have time for your stupid right now 'cause I have a daddy to ride on" and with that, he left off. Suddenly, he realize that he can't just walk  to them and say 'Come on ers let's kill that !' While looking like a . He hides behind a wall and watches Jisoo look at his watch as he made an angry face. The gentleman is wearing a white supra, a black ripped jeans and a black Nirvana shirt with brown leather jacket, his orange hair going in different directions. Behind Jisoo, Jihoon saw the M3D2 gang from afar. He had to go there. Suddenly, someone texted him. It's Jisoo.
  
  Gentleman Master ;):'Yah you where are you?!'

'I'm already here!I'm just trying to get ready!'

Gentleman Master ;):'Ready for what?!Hurry the up!'

Jihoon huffed. Here goes nothing. He walks to Jisoo confidently and seductively. "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit with you?"

Jihoon saw that Jisoo is looking at him up and down lustfully. 'Oh what a boy' He wants to punch Jisoo but he just shook the thought and play it cool. "Oh, I see you don't have extra seat. Mind if I sit on you?"Jihoon, no matter how embarrassing it is, sat on Jisoo's lap facing him. He started grinding on the gentleman. Jisoo  his lips which makes Jihoon felt hot but he keeps doing what he's doing. "What's your name, y?" Jisoo asked.

Jihoon chuckled. "You already said it"then he winks. He wants to gag.

 

Jisoo smirked. "Damn you really are a y !" Jisoo rocks his hips forward. Jihoon felt a wave of shock and pleasure. He arches his back and gasped. Jisoo chuckled at him and his lips seductively. 

Jihoon wants to end this, now. "Lemme tell ya a secret" he leaned over his ear and whispered. "Look behind you, it's Mr. Shin with his gangmates. We have to know what they are talking about."

"Who are you exactly?"

Jihoon tugs his hair hard. "I'M LEE JIHOON YOU ER!"

"What?!" Jisoo felt a blush crept on his cheeks. He looks at the person in front of him. Is this really Lee Jihoon? Jisoo couldn't believe his own eyes. 

"Seriously can't you ing tell from the voice?!Don't you know that I have a lot of strugg-ah!"Jihoon felt a hand on his and started to squeeze it.

"I'm sorry. Those men in front of us don't know what's going on so just keep playing your role"Jihoon knows Jisoo is talking about his friends. While they were whispering, he can feel they're staring at them suspiciously that's why Jisoo did this. Jisoo started moving his hands to Jihoon's body while Jihoon got nothing to do but to stay there.

" you ert!" Jihoon whispered. Jisoo just smirked at him and put his lips on the bad boy's neck. Jihoon cannot react. He doesn't know what to do next. He suddenly got an idea. Jihoon grip on Jisoo's head as he moans. "Ah!Ah!Ah........M-Master!"Jihoon shouted in a y tone.

Jisoo froze on Jihoon's neck. He thought. Jihoon looks at Jisoo innocently which makes Jisoo more frustrated and craving for lust.

Jihoon chuckled. "What if.......We take this upstairs to the bedroom?"He then winks. (obviously, the chuckle was fake -_- )

 Jihoon pulled Jisoo seductively to the bedroom upstairs in the club.

* * *

When they are inside one of the rooms, Jihoon sighed loudly and plop himself on the bed back-first. "Finally!I'm done acting like a !" 

Jisoo sat down on the bed beside him. "So......What's next??"

Jihoon descended from the bed and look at Jisoo. "I will ask questions and you have to record every single thing he said"And he sighed as he plops again on the bed. "AND I HAVE TO STAY LIKE THIS!UGH!"

Jisoo looks at Jihoon's body. A beautiful, flawless legs with no hair at all, curvy-shaped hips, soft feminine fingers, hands and arms, kissable lips.....What kind of man is he? Jisoo thought.

Jihoon sat up again and look at Jisoo. "Ok, I'm now ready-"

"Are you really Lee Jihoon?"Jisoo asked suddenly. He knows it's the bad boy but wow he cannot believe it. The boy just looks so beautiful to be true.

"Yeah., I am"the latter replied.

"The criminal?"

"Yeah"

"Who killed 10 students in their school?"

"Yeah and including the principal's daughter!"Jihoon stood up. "You want I'll even take this wig off"Jihoon took it off and showed his purple hair. Jihoon sighed and walk around the bed to go to the crimson colored mirror with a table. Since it doesn't have a chair, Jihoon bend down to fix his wig. "Why do you think it wasn't me?Don't I sound like myself?"

"No. Not that. I DO recognize it was you is just that,"Jisoo paused and look behind him to see Jihoon. "You are so beautiful" Jihoon stopped and look at Jisoo from the mirror. "I-I mean...You are more beautiful now. To be honest, it's better if you don't have the wig on. How come a boy like you could be so....Beautiful?"

Jihoon stared at the boy and look away, feeling a blush crept on his cheeks. "Shut up"

"I'm serious" Jisoo replied.

Jihoon ignored the gentleman. "What color of lipstick is seductive?Red or pink?"

Jisoo looks away. "Well, crimson red looks seductive but a pink one is teasable.

"Then I'll choose a slightly pink one, then" Jihoon took one of the lipstick and bend down on the mirror to put the lipstick. "Does this looks seductive and teasing enough?" Jisoo looks behind and saw Jihoon looking at him, bending down with his lips pouting. Jisoo thinks it's the iest thing he has ever seen. "Yah what's wrong with you?"

Jisoo shakes his thoughts away. "Y-Yeah....You look quite y there"

"Good"Jihoon look back and continue fixing himself. Jisoo's eyes make his way down to Jihoon's . He lips at the sight. When he saw Jihoon about to stand up, he looks away. "Let's go now" Jihoon went to the door and open it as they both make their way outside.

* * *

"Okay so here's the deal: I have to go there, do the same thing I did to you and while I ask him questions, you record them on your phone, then we'll edit the inappropriate words, then we'll show it to the principal"Jihoon explained as they walk downstairs.

"So what you did earlier is just a practice?"

"Well, no?But now that I think about it, maybe yes" As he looks straight to the crowd, he saw the guard that he seduced earlier. The guard looks back at him and smirked. Jihoon just smiled awkwardly and continue walking down the stairs. 

Jisoo saw this and decided to ask Jihoon about this."Don't tell me you seduced that guy also" he whispered.

"I got nothing to do!JHe doesn't ing believe me and your stupid fake card!Why do you have to make me like that?I look like !"

"So that you cannot be recognized as that "young criminal'!"

They sit down in one of the chairs far enough behind the M3D2 gang. "Okay. Get your phone ready and I'm going there-"

"Are you sure you are going to be fine by those guys?"

"Yeah. I'll just give you a signal if I need your help, okay?"Jisoo nodded and Jihoon smiled. "I'm going to be fine. I won't let them bring me down no matter what happens." and with that, he went off. Jisoo wonders how can a small guy can be so brave...

* * *

Jihoon holds his breath and lets it out after. He looked at Jisoo and put a thumbs up, signing him to start. Jisoo saw it and immediately start the recorder. Jisoo gave a thumbs up back at Jihoon and Jihoon nodded. He slowly walks to the group of guys. You can do this Jihoon, don't fear anything. 

-

The group of guys started laughing when Jihoon hop on his red-headed teacher's lap. "Hi y guy," He said in a girly and seductive tone, like what he did to Jisoo. He can hear the rest 'oh'-ed and he can feel a blush on his cheeks but he keeps going. "What's your name, sir?"

Jihoon's teacher chuckles at him. "I'm Shin Dongwoo. How 'bout you, y lady?"

Jihoon chuckled. "I'm," he moved closer to his teacher's ear and whispered. "Your ." When Jihoon looks behind the man, he can see the gentleman staring at them. Then he backs away slowly.

Jisoo watching Jihoon make moves to their statistics teacher turns him on. He's felt jealous.

Jihoon started moving his hips. Back and forth. "Oh, look at your friends there. So jealous of you"

Dongwoo chuckled. "Oh well let them be jealous, baby"

"Well, I will because you can only have me"

"Oh. No sharing baby?"

"Yes. I want you," Jihoon point at the man's chest. "And your y body" and slowly move his hands down the button of his pants. Jihoon almost gag at the way his teacher called him and also his own moves. Well, it's not like his teacher is old, though. He is 25 years old. Still young, but still. It disgusts him.

"Oh damn you naughty" Dongwoo his lips and Jihoon smirked at him. "You one y, naughty gal"

Jihoon chuckles. "Oh don't say that. You're making me wet" well, he has to act like a girl. (A/N: Cringy but funny. Well, kinda)

"Oh, you like ing, huh?"Jihoon let out a quiet moan. "Let me tell you our secret, babe" Dongwoo lean close to Jihoon's ear. "I'm a criminal. And you see those people around you?"He gestures around the club. "They are all going to die. And we are going to get all their money and own it"

"I haven't heard anything about you in the news"

"Oh, it's because we are never found. And we are never known. We are the M3D2"

Jihoon fake a gasp. "Oh really?!"

"Yeah babe. Aren't you scared of me?"

"Why would I be scared of this y monster?"Jihoon smirked. Dongwoo snakes his hands down to Jihoon's back and reaches for his to squeeze it. Jihoon gasped. "Ah!Daddy!"

Jisoo heard this and his eyes widen. If Jihoon keeps acting like this, he will go crazy.

Jihoon moaned and rest his forehead on Dongwoo's shoulders. Dongwoo chuckled. "That's what you get for being so naughty"

Jihoon looks at his teacher. "I'm sorry. Daddy"

"Oh, it's okay baby"

"So..." Jihoon started moving his hips again. "Can you tell me your story?How did you become a part of this gang?"

Jihoon is getting the hang of it. He made him tell every important things that can make his teacher arrested. Jisoo caught everything he said.

"What about you, babe?What's your story?" Asked Dongwoo after he told the small boy everything.

"Well, my story is that I met a y beast and I'm going to be ed"

"Yeah. I cannot believe I'm going to one of my students tonight"

Both Jihoon and Jisoo's eyes widen, but Jihoon tries to keep playing it cool. "Umm......What do you mean?"

"Oh, Jihoon don't fake it anymore. I already know it's you from the start"

Jihoon and Jisoo gasped. Jihoon gulped while Jisoo is getting nervous.

"What if I tell you what's your story in front of my mates here?Ya know it's really unfair if you didn't tell me yours but I told you mine" Jisoo is silently screaming for Jihoon to keep faking but all Jihoon did was to freeze there. Looking at his teacher's eyes.

Dongwoo chuckled. "Once upon a time, a happy boy is playing with his friends. Or maybe only....Friend?"

Jihoon gasped. "No"

"His one and only TRUE friend, Seungcheol. And the rest is......Fake. Oh poor Jihoon"

"No......"

"Oh yes!It's true Jihoon. Everything I said is true. You just have to face it. And let's not forget this,"Dongwoo paused. "Min. Jihoon." Jihoon gasped. "A son of a very famous rapper and a gorgeous mother. And the son is a student who murders students. You don't deserve to be a Min. You don't deserve to be a part of that family. But you are a part anyways. You're not really one of them because they only pick you up from the streets. They feel so bad for you yet that is what you are going to do in return?What a shame. Did you get that recorded, Jisoo?"Jisoo's eyes widen when he heard his name. How in the world does he ing that it's me? "I'm talking to you, Hong Jisoo. Don't you know that I saw you walk to this-"

Jihoon suddenly shoots his right fist on Dongwoo's left cheek so hard that it made the red-headed fall down to the ground in one swift motion. "DON'T EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU ER!"

Dongwoo touch his lips to see blood. Jihoon held his arm up to signal Jisoo but Dongwoo's friends hold him up. Jisoo wants to help, but he doesn't know how to. There is a total of five old men there. How can he fight them?

Dongwoo stood up and hold Jihoon's chin up so the latter would look at him in the eyes. "Look at you. Four guys holding you up. Doesn't that make you wet, hm?"

"YOU DISGUSTING !"Shouted Jihoon.

"Calm down now babe, let's have some fun"Dongwoo Jihoon's ears and down to his neck. Jihoon moaned and stare deeply at Jisoo. Jisoo looks back at Jihoon, knowing that he wants him to do something for him. Jihoon looks down and Jisoo did after, knowing what the latter wants him to do. Jisoo saw a gun lying down the floor. He looks back at Jihoon and nodded. He has to get that gun.

Dongwoo started touching Jihoon's waist. "Oh what a . Wearing something like this?Wow!So ty I-"

"Stop,"Dongwoo turn around and saw Jisoo pointing a gun near his face. "Let. Go of him"

"Woah, woah, woah" Dongwoo raise his hands up and slowly back away. "Gentleman, you're not going to do that to your teacher, aren't you?"

"I won't if you let Jihoon go"

"But why?He's a criminal. He had done a lot of bad things in the past"

"Yes, but now he's changing"

Dongwoo laughed. "Oh really?Then why is he being a dirty gay ?"Dongwoo turns around and slides his fingers from his neck to his stomach.

 Jisoo grabs another gun on the table and points the two guns at his teacher. "Stop this or else!"

Dongwoo turned around and saw two guns in from of him. "Oh wow now you got two guns. You really wanna shoot me, do you?Go ahead, shoot me"While Dongwoo keeps telling Jisoo to shoot him, Jisoo look at Jihoon and tries to find answers in him. Should I shoot him?

Jihoon nodded. Shoot him.

Jisoo nodded and look back at Dongwoo. "What are you wating for now?You stole two guns from us and you're just going to do nothing?Go and shoot-"Jisoo shot Dongwoo's shoulder and quickly turn to the rest to shoot them in their arms and legs. He quickly drop the guns and pulled Jihoon as they ruhn fast. Soon, they hear gunshots. Jisoo went to his contacts to phone his firend, Eli.

"Eli!Leave this place!Now!Take Jackson and Mark with ya"

"Yeah, we're leaving now. We just heard the gunshots what happened"

"We're going to tell you guys later at the van. I'm with Jihoon right now and-"Jisoo felt Jihoon lost his grip on his hands and he heard him hissed. He looks behind and saw Jihoon touching behind his legs. " he got shot"

"Oh  I think I just saw you guys. We're coming there"

"Hurry!"Jisoo hang up and tries to stand Jihoon up. 

Jihoon looks at Jisoo. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. You know, this will not happen if it's not because of me-"

"Don't say sorry you it's not your fault!"

"It is"

"Then tell me why this has to be your fault?"

Jihoon got no time explaining things because Jackson and Mark are already there, carrying him. Eli and Jisoo run fast to the van and open it. Jisoo got in first then Jackson and Mark put Jihoon next, laying down so his head is laying on top of Jisoo's lap. Jackson sat behind them while Mark and Eli sits in the front. Eli started the car and drove off.

-_-__---__------__-_----____---_----------

And here's my update~!!!!!!
Sorry for the long wait. We're going back to my home country (I'm in Saudi Arabia rn. I'm from Philippines, In case you're wondering :) ) tommorow will be our flight and i'm typing fast rn. It's almost midnight and I only did this for JUST. ONE. DAY!My laptop keeps freezing so I continued here on my tablet ^_^

This was suppose to have 5000+ words my Dad accidentally deleted it -_-

Hope you'll like this chapter~