Chapter 16 (Part 2)

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

"I'm gay.."

Jisoo stopped dabbing the towel onto Jihoon's wrist and look up. "What?"

"I'm gay,"Jihoon repeated.

"You're......What?"

"GAY!I'm gay!I'm ing gay!Okay?!"

Jisoo is still looking at Jihoon's brown eyes, quite shocked at what the latter said.

"So. You're-"

"I. . . Okay?I. Love. ."

Jisoo's face suddenly turns a light shade of pink. "Wow...." He muttered. He clears his throat. "So..Wow....That's a bit..."

"Disgusting?It's okay just get the out of here. I don't need homophobes like you-"

"No no no. Not like that" Jisoo said. "It's just....Wow..I mean I'm quite surprised, actually. But I don't really care if you're gay or lesbian or transgender whatever"

"You're not......Going to hate me?"

"No!Why would I?"

"So you're not.....Staying away from me?"

"Never!At all!Why would you think of that?!"

Jihoon ignored Jisoo's question. "Are you not....Going to...Feel disgusted?"

"No. Never. Not at all. I'm not going to feel disgusted, I'm not going to hate you. I'm not staying away from you. Why are you saying those?!" Jisoo grab Jihoon's arm.  "Why the are you doing this, Lee Jihoon?!"

Jihoon blushed from embarrassment and look down. "It's just that...What they said.."

"Who the told you s and what the did they told you?!Lee Jihoon tell me the right now!" Jisoo shouted at the latter angrily.

Jihoon jolted at Jisoo suddenly raising his voice.He looks down, trying to hide his tears. "I'm sorry I troubled you. You're not supposed to see that..." The purple-haired boy said looking down at his wrist. "I'm not trying to draw attention or anything. I'm sorry, again..."

Jisoo grabs the cloth and dabs it on Jihoon's scars. "Well I'M GLAD I saw you because if not, you're probably dead by now"

Jihoon watch Jisoo stopping the blood from leaking. "I'm so ing ugly!" He said. "This thing I did on my wrist, is so ugly, it made me uglier..."

Jisoo stopped doing what he's doing and glared at the latter. "Who said those?"

Jihoon ignored Jisoo and shouted. "I'm a sick, ugly, weak coward!"

"Don't say those!" Jisoo shouted back, looking at the bad boy."You are not all of those!You are not weak!You are not a coward!YOU are BRAVE enough to do these!You are BRAVE enough to die for someone!And you are not ugly!You are so ing beautiful!Every part of you is beautiful!Even these!" He pointed at the scars. "And I'll prove it to you"

The orange-haired boy leaned in and kiss Jihoon's scars. Jihoon's eyes widen, shocked at his hyungs sudden movement. 

"I'll learn to love every piece that's been a part of you" Jisoo continued. "And if these scars have been a part of you, I'll learn to love it. Because I ing love you...."

They both look into each other's eyes, feeling their hearts beat slowly but it's audible. Lub...Lub...Lub...

Then they both look down, Jihoon blushed while thinking '!Why do I feel....Something??Is this what they call Love? no Jihoon don't think like that!Keep yourself up!And WHY THE DID HE KISS MY CUTS AND TOLD ME HE LOVES ME?!IS HE ING CRAZY?!WHAT IS THIS?!EVEN I AM GOING CRAZY NOW!'

While Jisoo is still looking down, trying to calm his heart from beating so loud ' WHY THE DID I DO THAT?!WHY DID I SAY THAT ?! HE'S GOING TO HATE ME HE'S GOING TO ING HATE ME!!'  The gentleman said in his mind, panicking.

"Jisoo hyung"

"Huh?Whoa, what?I mean huh?I mean what?I'm sorry um.."

Jisoo is panicking for no reason because the purple-haired boy suddenly smiled at him. "Thank you," Jihoon said, still blushing but not so much unlike a while ago. Jihoon looks down on his lap. "I'm glad you truly accept me."

"Oh," You're ing dumb Jisoo, such a . "Well, why wouldn't I?Seriously!I accepted Jeonghan, why shouldn't I accept you?"

"It's just because I thought you were faking so that people think you're nice and-"

"Oh C'mon Lee Jihoon!If I'm homophobic, It would be hard for me to fake !Mostly when it comes to Jeonghan. Ya know Jeonghan is always touching me around and !If I'm a homophobe I would've to kick Jeonghan at that moment!"

"Sorry.." Jihoon said, still looking down as if he's upset.

Jisoo chuckled. "Haha Jihoonie you're such a cutie~" Jisoo lightly pinch at Jihoon's cheek, to raise the latter's mood up.

 Jihoon moves his eyes up to his hyung and looks down again, trying to hide his blush. , I blushed a lot of times.

"Hey," Jisoo spoke up. "What do you call an extraordinary-looking horn?" Jihoon looks at Jisoo in question.

Jisoo never gave Jihoon a time to speak and said "a Unique-horn!" Then he laughs. "Sorry, it's not that funny. I'm just trying to make you smile, that's all"

He sighs sadly and suddenly, his face lit up. "Oh wait I got a funnier one!" Jisoo laughs again before telling another one of his bad puns. "Why can't a bike stand alone?Because it's.,... TWO-TIRED!" Then he laughs hysterically and weirdly. Jihoon burst a little, trying to contain his laugh, but it seems that Jisoo didn't notice.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Jisoo wipes under his eyes like he's wiping his tears away. "That's such a good one damn" He laughed. But what about Jihoon?That is what comes into Jisoo's head. 

"I'm really sorry, Jihoon" he repeated, looking down on the ground trying to calm himself down from laughing. Everybody hates Jisoo's puns.—his made up puns, mostly. Sometimes he only laughs at his own jokes and his friend and people around just looks at him as if he's crazy. "I'm really sorry I thought you're going to laugh cuz I was just-"

Then there's a soft pft. Jisoo looks up and saw Jihoon biting his own lower lip like he's trying not to laugh. Then suddenly, the younger burst out laughing. His laugh sounds like a little girl.

"You laughed at that?" Jisoo asked Jihoon, surprised.

"Yeah, it was kinda funny" then Jihoon laughed again. Jisoo joined him, letting out a little chuckle.

 But what Jisoo surprises him more was when the latter suddenly laughed so hard he makes weird sounds that make his laugh funnier than the joke.

 Jisoo laughed with him. They both laugh for a long time. 

"That thing...Like the bicycle can't stand alone...Because it's TWO-TIRED!" Jihoon said and burst out laughing. Jisoo enjoyed it. This moment. The bad boy laughing at his jokes. When the evil guy at school who never laughs at any jokes, is here with him laughing weirdly. He exposed a part of Jihoon, a good one. He made him laugh...He made him happy...

"Whoo!Sorry, haha" Jihoon calmed down a little bit. "That was just so funny," He said while wiping.

"I just cannot believe that made you laugh so hard that you're making strange noises. You just exposed one of your weirdest sides..."

Jihoon looks down embarrassed. "Is it that weird....?"

"Well, yeah," Jisoo responded. "But it's okay to be weird. It's beautiful" Jisoo smiled at him which makes Jihoon blush.

"And done" Jisoo dropped the cloth beside him and stare at the bad boy's dry wounds. He looks up to face the latter. "Don't do it again, okay?"

Jihoon nodded and they both stand up, When they got out of the clinic, there's a lot of students outside the hall but they didn't notice the two. 

Jisoo stopped right at the front door of the clinic, which makes the latter stop behind him. Jisoo turns around to face Jihoon. "Wait!" Jisoo drop his bag on the ground. He opens his bag and pulls out a black jacket with a black cat-like ear on the hood and a tail at the lower back of the jacket. He puts it around Jihoon and put his two arms inside the hole where the arms suppose to be. "There. So that nobody can see that scars of yours" and he smiled at the latter.

Jihoon stares at him, his heart beats slowly. 

"Hey, Jihoon?"He heard his hyung said but he keeps staring at the orange-haired gentleman. "Hey Jihoon what's the ma-" 

Jisoo's words cut off when Jihoon flings his arms around him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" the bad boy said cheerfully, jumping up and down. Jisoo was shocked but he just smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seungcheol's class has finished and went to his locker to grab his book for his next subject. When he closes his locker, he saw his small friend, Jihoon hanging out with his boyfriend's friend, Jisoo. Well, it's not the typical 'hang out' thing he's always doing with the kid where both of them are just walking in the halls talking about stuff without touching and allsince he knows the latter doesn't  want any skin-to-skin actionsbut the two are there standing, Jihoon hugging Jisooalso, his friend is wearing a cute cat jacket, and Jihoon don't like cute stuff.

Seungcheol didn't know why Jihoon did that so he walks closer to listen to their conversation without them noticing.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He heard the latter say, jumping up and down while hugging the gentleman. The latter must be so happy. Jihoon then calmed down and sigh. "Thank you hyung, really. I'm glad you're here with me"

He can see Jisoo is shocked but he smiled down at Jihoon and caress its purple hair and slowly dropping his arms on the smaller one's waist joining the other and he wraps it around Jihoon's small figure. Jisoo rests his chin on Jihoon's head. "You're welcome" He smiled.

Jihoon's eyes are shut, his arms still around Jisoo. When he slowly opens his eyes, he saw Seungcheol standing there. The latter notice his actions and pushed Jisoo quickly and face Seungcheol. "Hyung!What are you doing here?!" Jihoon sounded surprised.

"Well," Seungcheol said. "My class is already finished. What about you guys?What are you doing here?Didn't your last schedule is already starting today?" 

Jisoo looks at his wristwatch. "Yeah, you're right Cheol"

"Then what are you guys doing here!?"

"Umm..."They both look down and then look up at each other. "We're...." they both said.

"We're helping the nurse!" Jisoo said. "Yeah, we're helping the nurse here."

"We decided to stop by and help the nurse bring kinds of stuff. The nurse went out to buy clinic stuff again but she said we're now free to go and she can carry the things by herself so..We're going now." Jihoon smiled and hold Jisoo's wrist and walk pass Seungcheol. Seungcheol walks to his class, still confused.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Jihoon and Jisoo are walking in the halls. They both saw their classroom.

Jisoo looks at Jihoon. "We're going there already?"

Jihoon looks at his hyung, confused. "Huh?Why not?"

"Um...What if let's skip it. It's our last period anyway. Let's hang out for a bit" Jisoo smiled. "Follow me"

Jisoo sprint through the halls. Jihoon is confused but he still follow the gentleman

 

They both reach the rooftop. Jisoo walks at the rear end and sat down, staring down to the ground. Jihoon followed his hyung, he sat down beside him staring down at the grass. 

"So," Jisoo spoke. "Let me tell you about my childhood. When I was a kid, My family and I stayed here in Korea—my mom, my dad, and my brother.  We stayed in my dad's hometown in Busan and Studied there when I was in pre school. Then, we moved here in Seoul and continued grade school. Well that is until my dad died when I was in third grade"

"Oh.." Jihoon reacts. "do you still remember me?" Jihoon mumbled.

Jisoo heard Jihoon. "What?" He asked, confused.

"Nothing, " Jihoon said."Continue"

"Well, umm...Okay" Jisoo is still confused at what the latter said but he still goes on with his story. "I have an aunt who lived in America so we stayed there for a while until the first year of high school. My school there is great, though. I met the gang, Eli, Jackson, Mark, Jr, and Brian—You don't know the last one but you'll meet him soon"Jisoo sighed. "And that's when things got worse for us. My brother rebelled. He goes to different kinds of clubs for adults and also started drinking and stuff. I did it too, but without mother knowing—I don't want her to get upset. My brother tried to convince her that I do but my mom never believed him. We always find our way to delete evidence he took. I came back here all alone and the gang did it also but without Brian. He decided to stay there then next year he'll be back" Jisoo suddenly smirked. "My favorite part about America though, when in our first year of high school, haha" he chuckled. "They thought us how to !"

"Seriously?!" Jihoon looks at Jisoo, surprised. But Jisoo acts like everything he said is normal. "What kind of school do you have?!"

"A badass school" Jisoo smirked at the latter. "I had fun on our ed"

Jihoon cannot believe what he's hearing right now. "Are you even?Like why would they teach you that?!"

"Because we want to?" He chuckled. 

"So you guys asked for it?!"

"No. And what's bad about that?"

Jihoon sighed, Dad was right, Americans are erts. "Duh!You guys are underage!"

"Yeah and you are under-height"

Jihoon gave the gentleman the 'seriously? -_-' face. "I'm serious"

"Well, me too!"

The latter sighed. "I don't know what to do to you anymore"

"Ride me" Jisoo smirked at the latter. 

"Seriously how did we go from emotional to ual?"

Jisoo chuckled. "That's life, It escalates quickly"

Now it's Jihoon's turn to laugh. He doesn't know why he did but..He did. He looks at Jisoo and smile at him. 

Jisoo scoots closer to the latter and rests his arms on the latter's shoulder.

Jihoon stopped smiling and bites his lips. "Why did  you did that?"

"Hm?"

"Why are doing those kinds of stuff but then acting all nice to everybody"

Jisoo sighed. "Because I wanna help my family. I study, work and steal to help my family" then he looks at Jihoon. "You haven't told me about yours. Why did you suddenly go on a killing spree and kill lots of students here?"

"I'm still not ready to talk about it" Jihoon looks at the ground sadly. "It's.... kinda private"

"It's okay. But I just wanna let you know that I'll be here. I'll be patient. I could be trusted" Jisoo smiled at the latter, which makes the latter feel good. But he's still not ready to talk about his shameful past.

Jisoo stood up. "Come. I think the classes are over"

Jihoon followed his hyung going downstairs.

 

 

Right on time. The bell was rung and they saw the halls crowded with students. Eli and Jr run up to them.

"Hey, dudes!Where did you guys go?!You're not there two classes straight!"Jr exclaimed.

"And why is Jihoon wearing a cute cat hoodie?" Eli said, looking at Jihoon.

"Number one, " Jisoo spoke. "We want to be alone for a while. Number two, I just want him to. It's my gift for him"

"Oh.." Both of Jisoo's friends just nod their heads but still curious what these two are up to.

"Just wait. I'll just walk Jihoon out of this school and we'll be talking later"

Jisoo pull Jihoon and they both walk out of the school.

 

 

"Hey, what if I'll start teaching you good manners?"

"Pft!Says the one who's doing bad things!"

"Hey!" They both laugh as they walk.

When they stopped laughing, Jisoo spoke again. "No seriously. So that your parents will think that I'm really changing you to be a good person!

Jihoon was about to say something but Jisoo never gave him a chance. "Let's start on Monday!First!Don't swear!Not even once kid!"

"But what if you're the one who swears?"

"Why?I only said YOU are not allowed to swear. Not me, not everybody. Only you"

Jihoon rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Whatever"

"Oh, and you can keep that hoodie. It's really for you anyway" Jisoo said. Jihoon's eyes widen. "And besides, you look cute in that"Then they both stop their tracks in the waiting shed.

Suddenly, Jihoon's heart beats slowly. A lot of things are going on inside his head. Ommo what is this I'm feeling?He's complimenting me saying that I'm cute~!But everyone calls me that...BUT WHY IT FEELS DIFFERENT WHEN IT COMES TO HIM?!And he kissed my scars?What does this mean?Maybe.....He likes me too..NO!DON'T THINK OF THAT LEE JIHOON!Don't be too hopeful Jihoon!You never know what if it happens just like before....

"EARTH TO JIHOON!" Jihoon's thoughts were cut off when he heard his hyung shouted in front of him. "I said be ready for Sunday"

"Why?What will happen on Sun-Oh" he remembered.

Jisoo chuckled behind his ear. "Bet you're thinking a lot about the character you're going to play with. But don't worry, I'll be controlling you" Jisoo leans back. "See ya" and with that, he walks back to the school building.

Jihoon is now left standing in silence. Yeah right....I'm going to act as Lee Jiyeon—Jisoo's girlfriend.

 

--------------

Yo guys who's exited to meet Lee Jiyeon??

And also, a clue about Jihoon's past. What do you guys think when he said that he shouldn't hope too much in Jisoo because of what happened in the past??What does he mean when he asked Jisoo if he remembers him??Leave your answers in the comments!I would love to know what are your guesses!

And a short chap again next before you meet Jiyeon~

As always, leave a comment of what you think about this—good, bad, compliments, complaints, theories, ANYTHING IS ALLOWED!—Subscribe, upvote and most importantly, hope you enjoy this story ^_^