Chapter 4

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Jihoon went to school the next day. Once he entered the school gates, he saw nobody but only a gust of wind blowing with the leaves. Jihoon open the door to their school and he saw people talking but when they saw the purple haired boy, they stop talking. Jihoon start walking slowly to the school halls and people around him start whispering that's not actually a whisper because Jihoon can hear them saying harsh words like 'he shouldn't be back here','He should stay away from this school','Why would someone let a demon in this school?' And more but Jihoon does not care and he keeps walking until he reach his locker. He opened it and he gets one book from his locker when he felt someone slinging his arm to Jihoon's shoulder. "Hey dude welcome back" he look at his right and saw Vernon smiling and he goes back to fixing his stuffs in the locker. "C'mon dude aren't you glad to see me?" Jihoon look at Vernon and gave him a big,fake smile and look back at his locker. "Dude-"

"Dude" Jihoon look at Vernon. "Later?Please?I'm not in the mood" with that, Jihoon close his locker and went to his class.

*After class*

Jihoon open his locker and he saw a piece of paper. He get the paper and put his books in his locker and read the letter at the cafetiria:

"Meet me at the back of the school outside near the garbage. Make sure to bring what I told you to bring yesterday - GNTLMNH"

Jihoon knew who wrote that letter but was confused why GNTLMNH is put in there. "What's that, hyung?" Asked Vernon who's sitting opposite him eating. "It's nothing. Just keep eating"Jihoon said, still looking at the note."I'll take that" someone behind Jihoon take the note and Jihoon saw that it's Seungcheol who took it. "Hey!"Jihoon stood up and trying to reach the note but Seungcheol holds it higher and started reading the note aloud. "Meet me. At the back of the school outside near the garbage?"

"Stop!"

"Make sure to bring  what I told you to bring yesterday. G N T L M N H. Who is she?"Seungcheol asked. Jihoon grab the paper and sat back down. "Who the hell would name their daughter so long?"

"What's the matter?" Jeonghan asked his boyfriend, Seungcheol. "Jihoon just got a date near the garbage......" Vernon chocked on his food and tried to hold back his laughter because don't want the boy in front of him get mad. "Yeah Vernon, go on. Laugh until you die" Vernon can't hold it anymore and stared laughing. Jihoon rolled his eyes as he stood up. "I'm going. Don't dare follow me, I can sense all of you"Jihoon pointed at them and with that, he turn around and went to where he was said to go. Out of all places, why near the garbage?! Jihoon huffed as he make his way to the said place. He saw nobody there. "Ugh!He told me to go here but why now he's not-"

"I'm here"Jihoon flinch when he felt someone whispered in his ear so devilishly. Just like a demon just whispered to him. He turn around and saw the gentleman with an orange hair color and big, brown eyes with his lips curling into an evil smirk. Jihoon thinks he doesn't deserve being called a 'gentleman' with that look. The 'gentleman' put his hand on his own hips and said "Now, give me what I wanted" Jihoon slowly took the mask out of his pocket and reach the mask with his hands trembling. Jisoo reach out to take it but the purple-haired boy take it back. "Answer my question first" Jihoon said with his eyes glaring at the latter to show that he's not afraid. Jisoo leaned closer to Jihoon, their nose almost touching. "What is it?Bad boy?"Jihoon huffed and ask "When did you started stealing?" Jisoo scoffed. "Since my first year of highschool"And he snatch his mask from the later. Jisoo back away from Jihoon and lean back on the wall. "And you, started at 6th grade,right?What a bad bad kid" Jisoo take a small,rectangular box out of his pocket and Jihoon was shock when Jisoo took a cigarette out of that box. Jisoo looked at the latter standing stiff and shocked and he chuckled at his reaction. "You never thought I'd do this don't ya?"He took a lighter out of the other side of his pocket and put fire at the tip of the cigarette that's already in his mouth and inhale the smoke. He pull out the cigarette In his mouth as smoke comes out of his mouth. (A/N:Get ready for mad Hong Jisoo)"People around me always thinks I'm a good person. I was shocked that they believe me.They're so ing dumb!And those ty girls trying to get to me?Pft!No ing way!They're just some ugly brats that thinks that they can make me like them. And Vernon?That stupid,motherer!Not respecting me!That piece of he'll see once I reach my temper, he'll face the real side of me!"Jihoon was shocked. Never knew a gentleman could swear more than the bad boy. He was speechless."What they don't know is that all good boys are bad boys in disguise" Jisoo put his cigarette back to his mouth and take it out again after he inhaled the smoke. "Good boys are bad boys that haven't been caught"Jisoo said as the smoke came out of his mouth. He looked at Jihoon who's standing still facing Jisoo's side. Jisoo went closer to Jihoon. "Aren't you also a bad boy?"Jihoon step back slowly his mind told him to run as he start to turn around but when he starts running,Jisoo grab the back collar of his uniform which makes Jihoon stop and Jisoo accidentally drop his cigarette. "Hey,hey,hey. Where you going?I'm still talking to you"Jisoo pulled Jihoon which makes Jihoon fall to the ground. Jisoo went on top of him,holding the boy under him and smirk. "Trying to get away from me?Why?Are you scared?"

"No I'm not!Just get......The off....me!"Jihoon said trying to get away from Jisoo but Jisoo is strong enough for him so he just gave up and stare at the eyes of the oranged-hair on top of him."I repeat. Are you a bad boy?"

"Yeah so what?"

"Good"Jisoo get off of Jihoon and stood up. "Since you are a bad boy like me, what if we team up on stealing stuffs?"

"I didn't finish my sentence"Jihoon paused. Jisoo look at the purple-haired boy still laying down on the green grass. "I'm a bad boy. But now I'm changing"Jisoo fake a choke. "Oh really?Then what are these?"Jisoo pull out a brown envelope and pull out pictures then he show it to Jihoon. Jihoon's eyes widen as he saw him. Sitting in the kitchen drinking soju. "I took those pictures of you yesterday by the window. You're drinking your father's soju. How cruel-"

"You motherer how dare you"Jihoon stood up and launch his fist to Jisoo but Jisoo put his hand up and hold his wrist."You're the cruel one here!You devil!Don't ever dare spit bad words in front of me and don't talk to me with a ing smoke coming out of your dirty mouth!" Jisoo lean close again to Jihoon's face and Jihoon glaring at him while huffing. Jisoo chuckled."Isn't it better that smoke comes out in your mouth instead of smoke coming out to your nose?"Jihoon launch his other hand but Jisoo take it. He pin both of Jihoon's hands up with one hand and put him against the wall."You badass kid!"

"Yeah I'm a ing badass while you are a !"

"What did you say?!"Jisoo put his other hand on Jihoon's hair and pull it from the back,causing the little boy to groan in pain. "Fine. I'll give you time to think. If we saw each other, then your time is up" and with that,the gentleman leave the boy there alone.

---------

 

It was now the end of their class. Jihoon walk out of the school gates and saw his driver and his car in front of him. He hop inside the car and his driver closed the door. The driver also went inside the car in the drivers seat and started driving. Jisoo watched from afar as the car drove away. Jisoo smirked. See you later, bad boy. 

---------

Jihoon finally reach the front gate of their house. He went inside his house and he saw both of their parents all dressed up in a fancy clothes. Jihoon suddenly looked confused. "What's the occasion?"

"Oh honey you're here!"His mom approach him and lean down on her son to give him a hug. Once his mom let him go, Jihoon observe his mom's clothing. She wears a golden-colored dress with shiney silver jewelry bracelets,necklace and earings with a shiney blinding shoes while his father wear's a tuxedo. "Why are you all dressed up like you guys are going to some fancy restaurant?"

"We have a visitor today!"Jihoon's mom jump in exitment while clapping her hands.

"Will the president come here?"

"You silly!No!"

"Then who?"After Jihoom said that, the doorbell rang. "He's here!"Jihoon's mother sqeal in excitement. Mrs. Min open the door and Jihoon's eyes widen when he saw the boy he's with a little while ago.

"Hong Jisoo!"Mrs. Min hugged the said boy. Jihoon stare at the gentleman smiling at his mother so sweetly. But when his head turn to Jihoon, that smile fade away. Instead, an evil smirk replaced that sweet, loving smile. "Sit down, my dear"Jisoo sat down beside Jihoon while Jihoon's parents sat opposite them. "Jihoon look at the boy sitting beside him and he look at his parents. "Why are you dressed up so fancily in front of a student like him?It's just like you're showing to him that he can have a lot of money to steal from us"

"Jihoon!"His parents glared at him. Jisoo, beside him, chuckles. "How many times we've been telling you that he's not like that?!Stop those Min Jihoon or else!"Jihoon rolled his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Jisoo, can I ask you to watch over our son?Can you take care of him?For us?"

"Take care?Of me?Him?No way!I can take care of myself!I'm not a baby anymore!"

Jihoon's mother avoided the latter.  "We just want him to grow up to be a good person"

"Are you kidding me?!?How can I be a good person if he's doing the same thing I have done?!"

"Can you do that for me, Jisoo?"

"Yes Mrs. Min. I'll take care of your son and I'll make him a better person"Jisoo replied.

"You cannot do that!You do bad stuffs!"

"Jihoon shut up!"Mr. Min spoke up.

"But he smokes!Believe me!"

"Jihoon!"Mrs. Min rub the back of her husband and tell him to calm down. Suddenly, a 'ting' sound interrupted them. "Oh!That's the coffee!Come Yoongi, let's get them"Jihoon's parents stood up and left the two. Jisoo lean close to Jihoon's ear and whispered "Your time's up" Jihoon was confused. "What do you mean?"Jihoon asked. Jisoo chuckled. "You already forgot?" Jihoon is still confused and he's trying to remember what happened. Jihoon's father is back with two mugs on his hands and place it down on the coffee table. Jisoo stand up and slowly taking something out of his bag. "Mr. Min, I have something to show you"Jisoo slowly take an envelope out and when Jihoon saw the envelope, he remembered. The same envelope where the pictures of him drinking was put."No!Don't"Both Jisoo and his father look at him. "Hyung please don't!"Jisoo smirk at Jihoon evily but his father didn't see it. Mr. Min look at Jisoo. "Come on Jisoo. Show it to me"

"No hyung please I promise!"

"Show it to me!"Jisoo look at Woozi again one last time and look back at Mr. Min. Jisoo slowly took the pictures out the envelope. Jihoon lower his head down, knowing that he's father will get mad at him again.

"what the.......What is this?!?"Jihoon's mother came in with 2 mugs of hot milk and place it down the coffee table. "Honey, what's that?"Mrs. Min ask as she stood straight back up to look at the pictures her husband is holding. "Ohmygosh!Yoongi that's you!" Huh?Jihoon look up and saw his mother smiling at the pictures that his father is holding. "My cousin is a really big fan of you and he really wants an autograph from you so I decided to get all your pictures that he has and ask you to sign it. So can you sign it, Mr. Min?"Jihoon's father sigh  and drop the pictures on the table and went upstairs to get something. Jihoon peek at the pictures and he saw a picture of his father shirtless and doing y faces. And there's also pictures of his father in his fetus days. Jihoon cover his mouth to hold back his laugh. His father came back with a black marker and get one picture. "Does your cousin speak Korean?"Ask Jihoon's father.

"He can speak and understand but can't write and read well"

"Good!"Mr. Min started signing them one by one and gave them to Jisoo. "There. All done" Jisoo thankk Mr. Min and he sat back down to the sofa.While he was drinking the hot milk served to him, he felt someone tug his clothes. He look down and he saw Jihoon tugging his clothes with his head looking down, not facing him. Jihoon said in a quiet voice "Can we talk?"Jisoo put his milk down on the coffee table and stood up. Jihoon stood up after. "Where are you two going?"Jihoon's father ask.

"Sir, me and Jihoon will just have a talk"Answered Jisoo.

"Why not here?"Jisoo thinks of the best way to answer Mr. Min's question but Jihoon immediately respond to his father. "Because if we talk here in front of you, it would be awkward because you guys will stare at us talking like we're weirdos and stuff. Even whispering don't work so please excuse us, we have something to talk about. Just the two of us only. None of your buissness" and with that, Jihoon grab Jisoo's wrist and pull him to a short hallway that leads upstairs. Jihoon sighed loudly. "OK fine, I'll join with you. I'll steal with you"

"Wow!So you would rather be a bad person than change into a good person and tell your parents the truth?Well at least when you told your parents everything, they will thought that you have changed and then they'll trust you in everything you do"Jihoon was going to open his mouth but Jisoo cut him off. "But there's no turning back now. You say you'll work for me then you'll work for me"Jihoon rolled his eyes. He got nothing to do now. "Do you still have it?"Jisoo ask.

"Have what?"

"The paper. The one I gave to you at school. The one in the locker?"

"Oh that"Jihoon pull the paper out of his pocket and gave it to Jisoo. "There you go, G T M L-whatever that is!"Jisoo chuckled. "It's G N T L M N H. Meaning....." Jisoo walk closer to the boy and put his hand on the wall above Jihoon's head so that Jihoon is now leaning on the wall.He lean his face close to Jihoon as he continue his sentence." 'GeNTLMaN Hong' ". He then pull out. Jisoo walk around and said "Give me your number"

"Why should I?"

"To contact you"He pull his phone out of his pocket----Which is an iPhone 6s---and hand it to the latter. The pink-haired boy's jaw opened in shocked 'I can't even have an iPhone 5!'He thought but grab the phone right away. He type the numbers on the phone and save it. He gave the phone back to the gentleman and they both exited the hallway. Jisoo told Jihoon's parents that he's going home. He bow down and walk up to the door and opened it. Before he close the door, he turn around to look at the purpled-haired boy and said "See you tommorow" and he winked at him. After the gentleman close the door, Jihoon's father suddenly ask him. "What did you guys talk about?"

"I don't know-I mean uh,girls?Something? Whatever none of your buissness I'm going up"Jihoon stomp his way upstairs and slam the door shut. Seconds later, Jihoon was heard shouting and screaming profanities. The couple looked at each other. "What happened to our son?"The mother asked. His father replied. "I think Jisoo poured holy water into that kid. Now I think his demon is going crazy inside his body. But don't mind him. Let's go. I wanna show you something"Yoongi smirked and pull his wife outside their house and to their car as he started to drive away leaving his son alone.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!I'm so so sorry I didn't update for so long!We have 3rd quarter exams and we don't have internet connection in 2 weeks!I'm really really sorry!Thanks for waiting so long!!You guys are so patient. Love you lots~!!