Chapter 5

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Last night, Jihoon got nothing to do but to shout and cursing at Jisoo. Plus, Jisoo texted him:' Let's start tommorow, bad boy ;). Jihoon is so mad at the gentleman but he suddenly got a plan. While taking a journey to school on the car, he started thinking about his plan: I will trick him. First, I'll work for him. Second, I'll betray him. Third, I'll tell anybody that he's not a good person and he will be kicked out of this school!' Even if nobody would believe him when he tell them that, he will find a way to make people believe him and trust him. When he arrived at the school, he get off from the car and walk inside the school.

*Skip class*

While Jihoon is in the cafeteria eating a tuna sandwich with his friends, Jisoo,with his backpack on,suddenly pop up out of nowhere. "Vernon, where's my money?"

Vernon got surprised but responded right away. "What money?"He asked with his mouth full.

"You know what I'm talking about"

"Well, I guess I have bought my new shoes with it"

"YOU!How dare you?!"

"Dude!You have TONS of money. How did you get them?"

"I worked hard for it!"

Vernon put a spoon of salad in his mouth. He look at his cousin."Werr, I'm shorry" he said with a food in his mouth.

Jisoo wipe his face with his hand and said. "Don't talk with your mouth full"

"His mouth is not full"Jihoon interrupted.

"Still. He has food in his mouth"Jisoo replied.

"Then you should say it like that"

"Can you please not talk?"

"What's the use of my mouth if I don't talk?"

"Just. Stop."

"You can't control me"

"Just-"Jisoo is close to lose his temper but he inhaled and finally think of the right word to say."Don't interrupt us"

"Okay. You should've said it that way"

Jisoo sighed in relief—Finally their stupid fight with the bad boy had stopped. Jisoo turned back at his cousin. "You, don't steal my money or else!"

"What are you going to do?Pour me a holy water and read me a bible?"

"VERNON!SAY THOSE ONE MORE TIME AGAIN!YOU DONT KNOW WHO I REALLY AM!And you,"He look back down at the purple-haired boy. "Come with me"Jihoon look up at the gentleman in a questionable look. 

"And why would he follow you?Whatcha tryna' do to him?Bring him to church?"Vernon scoffed.

Jihoon suddenly remembered what the gentleman meant and stood up. Vernon suddenly looked up. "Yah hyung, where you going?"

"Somewhere......"He walk up beside the gentleman "With Jisoo."Jihoon look at Jisoo and saw him glare at him and wondered why. Then Jihoon realize what he forgot. The word "Hyung."Jihoon look at Vernon who is now looking at both of them with his mouth slightly open. "Y-You're going with.........Him?"

"Yeah. He's coming with me somewhere. Come Jihoon"The two left leaving Vernon shocked. Vernon look at his other friend, Seungcheol who looks like he's daydreaming. "Yah dude!It's been 30 minutes and you didn't say even one word like you're some ghost!Whatcha doing just staring at nowhere?!"

Seungcheol sighed happily. "Look at him. Isn't he so cute?"Vernon look at the direction where his friend is facing and saw Jeonghan talking to his friends and giggling with them. Jeonghan turned around so now his back facing the both of them. Seungcheol his lips and stare intensely at his boyfriend's . Vernon put his hand in front of his face and sighed. He slam his hands on the table as he stood up. "I'm done with you"Vernon walk away.

"You're just jealous"Shouted Seungcheol.

"I don't ing care!"Vernon shouted back.

-------------------------------

"Yah!Where are you taking me?!"JIhoon hissed as he was pulled in the hair by the gentle(who's not really gentle)man. 

"DIdn't I told you last night that we will start stealing tommorow?!"The gentleman finally let go of the bad boy's purple hair. The bad boy rub his hair and look at his left side and saw a shop. the side of the shop—Which is what he is facing right now—had a big window that almost fill the yellow walls of the shop, he can see most of what's inside. He look up and saw a sign that says:"BoGun's Little Junkshop". It's Jihoon's first time to see a junk shop that fancy-looking. He cannot belive that it was a junkshop. Suddenly, a dog came out of the shop with an old man chasing after it. "Okay let's go!"Jisoo hold the hand of Jihoon and pull him while walking. Jihoon yell waits and stops before Jisoo stop themselves and hush the latter. While Jisoo is looking at his left and right, Jihoon look up and saw a CCTV camera. " there's a camera!"He whispered.

"It's okay. It will not reach us. Just press your back to this wall"Jisoo patted at a wall of a shop beside them. 

"Here"Jisoo get something from his backpack and hand it to Jihoon. It's the same Tokyo Ghoul mask Jisoo wore  when he first stole something from Jihoon's house."Wear it so no one will recognize you"

"What about-"

"I have another mask here so wear that fast!"

Jihoon wore the mask and look at his hyung to see him wear a mask that's like his except that it doesn't have a patch attatched and it looks like a gas mask. Jisoo gestures the latter to come and follow him and the latter agreed. They press their backs to the wall and slowly walk then they both stop at the back of the shop. "did you see that?"Jihoon look at what his hyung is pointing at. A small power strip with a plug connected to it. "Walk over there and take the plug off"

"Why me?"

"Because you're small"

Jihoon look at the orange-haired male annoyed. "Are you serious?!"

"Yeah now go!"

"No!Me being small is not a satisfying reason"

Jisoo sighed. "There's a camera pointing at that outlet. If I will take that plug off, it will see half of my hand. You have a petite-looking hand so your hands cannot be seen"

"Does that even make sense?"

"It can make a ing sense if you try it. Now get your ing there!"Jisoo pushed Jihoon which makes him almost trip to the plug. He glared at his hyung before he sat down and look at the power strip then the camera and back to the plug. He held at top of the plug and look at the camera again as he slowly took the plug off. It looks like nothing happened, he thought. "Is it already off?"Jihoon ask.

"It is you ing !Get the up!"Jihoon slowly stood up. "Follow me"The gentleman instructed. Jihoon followed him inside the shop. Jisoo ran straight to the computer where everything the CCTV camera is recorded. He fast forward it to where Jihoon took the plug off. Jihoon followed and joined him watch the footage. Jihoon saw that half of the plug was seen and barely of his hand was shown. Then the screen suddenly went black. Like nothing happened before the camera goes off. "See?!I told ya so!"Jisoo flick the back of the bad boy's fingers and stood up straight. "Now, let's start stealing before that old man comes back with his stupid dog!"Jisoo started opening drawers and looking for money while Jihoon just look around in amazement. It looks totally nothing like a junkshop. More like a shop for rich people. The stuffs there looks so expensive but all of them have such cheap prices. Jihoon shook his head at the prices given, the owner don't deserve a money this small.

 "Yah!What are you ing standing there?!Help me you piece of !"Jisoo shouted at the latter.

"Geez!You don't have to shout so loud"Jihoon muttered. He walk around to look for some small hidden doors to keep a money safe but he saw nothing. Then, he saw a big treasure chest hanging out in the right corner, at the back of the shop. He walk closer to it and bend down to examine it. He pat the side of the chest and then he tried to open it but it couldn't. It's lock, he guesses. Suddenly, the gentleman cursed. "Ah !This ty junk barely got any money!And this drawer got nothing but a stupid key!"Jihoon suddenly look up. "Key?"

"Yeah!What's the use of this key?!What a ty shop!"Jihoon suddenly stood up and ran to the drawers. He pushed his hyung away and stared opening each drawers from the top. "Yah!What the dude!?"Jihoon opened the fourth drawer and finally saw the key. He run back to the treasure box and open it. "What did you found there-Woah!"Inside that chest, is money worth one million dollars. Both of their jaws drop but it cannot be seen because of the mask they were wearing. "This is heaven"Jisoo muttered. Jisoo put his backpack down and get two black plastics out of his bag. One empty plastic and one plastic with something inside. "What's that inside the other?"Ask Jihoon.

"Fake money. I'm going to replace the real ones with this". Jisoo get stacks of dollars and put it inside the empty plastic. Jisoo notices that the younger is not doing anything but staring at the money in the chests. "Yah!"Jihoon startled at his hyung's sudden call."What are you looking at you punk!?Help me out before the old man comes back!"Jihoon hurriedly get some stacks of money and put it on the plastic, like what Jisoo is doing. When the empty plastic is full, Jisoo started emptying the plastic filled with fake money by dropping those in the chest. Then Jisoo get few more and put it in the other ,now empty, plastic. Jihoon scan the money on the chest and he counted that there are only twenty-four thousand REAL dollars in the chest. He couldn't believe  they took so much money in the chest. He regrets it.

"Kay' now let's lock that chest, put the key back and let's run back to the school"Jihoon did what Jisoo told and they slowly close the door to the shop. "Okay now let's run-"

"Wait"Jihoon stopped his hyung. He walk over to the back of the shop and slowly put the plug back in the outlet. After he done that. He went back to his hyung and said. "Let's go -woah!"Jisoo suddenly grab Jihoon by the hands and run. "We're going to be late!Faster!"Jihoon run as fast as his legs could. "What the did you did there anyways?!"

"I turn the cameras on again so the old man will not notice!"

"Wow, you're quite smart"

"Pft!Yeah, I know"

Finally, they have reach their school. They both stop at the front door and catch their breaths. "Let's......Not.....Run.......Inside......They......Will notice......"Jisoo said in between his panting. He took his mask off and put his backpack down to put the mask there.

"I know"Jihoon replied. He also took the mask off and give it back to Jisoo and he zips his bag and slung it onto his back

Jisoo stood up straight. "Can you lend me your hand?"He asked Jihoon.

"What do you need my hand fo-?"Jisoo grab Jihoon's hands and put it on his own forehead. Jihoon gave the older a confusing look. Then, the older swipe Jihoon's hand from his forehead to his cheek and down to his neck. Jihoon realize that the gentleman is using his hands to wipe his sweat. Jihoon quickly put his hand away. "Eww!You're disgusting!"Jihoon wipe his hand on his pants. Jisoo chuckled and pat the latter's back. "Come. Let's get inside before we get late"They both get inside the school and while walking in the hallway, Jisoo told the latter that he will have a lot to talk about after the class. But before going to their class, Jisoo hide the money in his locker.

Jisoo opening the door to their classroom gets all the students and the teacher's attention. Jisoo bow down ninety degrees and said that he was sorry for being late. He was easily forgiven by the teacher without asking where he went and the teacher told him to take a sit. But when they saw Jihoon, the teacher stopped him and ask him where he had gone. Jisoo walk close to Jihoon and convince their teacher that he was with him. "He was with me all the time!"

"Jisoo, I want to ask him. Where have you gone, Mr Lee?" The teacher talk to him like he doent know him. Like he isn't a student in this school. That's what they make Jihoon feel every time he goes to this school. Jihoon sighed. "We went to the hospital to visit Jisoo's aunt."

"And how is it?How did she......React when she saw you?"

"She's afraid of me. Is that what you would like to hear, Sir? That people are scared of me and that they are staying away from me?I mean, yeah. I'm a criminal!How come they wouldn't be scared of me!They should stay away from me because I might kill them, right?So you all should stay away from me and leave me.....all........alone......."Jihoon paused. He was so close to crying but he's good at hiding his emotions. He kept Hus face steady and emotionless butbhe can feel his eyes a little bit watery. "Right, sir?"He spoke inna slight croaky voice. 'Don't cry Jihoon, don't cry.............' He told himself. Just then, the gentleman spoke. "Umm........Sir, He's not that bad. Well my aunt got scared at first but.........Jihoon did something.......Good that my aunt had changed the way she looked at him. He even sang a very special song for her which it made her happy"Jisoo look at the bad boy still looking at their teacher in the eyes. "Sir, he's not that bad. He's now changing. Please give him time" Their teacher look at Jihoon who is steadily looking at him—not the kind of look that he wants to kill him, but a look of calmness with a hint of sadness. "Okay, you two may go to your seats". Jisoo—Only Jisoo— bow down and they both went to their own seat.

*After the class*

"Lee Jihoon." Jihoon turn around and saw their teacher. "May I have a small talk with you?"

While Jihoon is talking to the teacher, Jisoo was going to open his locker when suddenly his childhood friend, Jeonghan, hug him from behind. "Hey there my handsome gentleman!"Jisoo startled at his friend's sudden appearance. Then Jeonghan kiss him of the cheek. This is what his friend always do to him. Jisoo just ignored those things but the truth is he's annoyed at his friend and wants to punch him every time his friend did it.

"Hey Jeonghan"Jisoo force a smile for his friend. "Where's Seungcheol?"

"Detention. Why?Because he's being a ert. Touching my while having class........"Jeonghan muttered the last part. Jisoo sighed in annoyance. Jeonghan always talk to him about Seungcheol doing some 'stuffs' to him andbut soo acts like he was interested, even if he really isn't. "Anyways, is there something you would do before your next subject starts?"

"Well..........I'm just going to study"Jisoo flash a smile. Hoping that Jeonghan would leave him alone with that lie.

"That's so boring!" 'I know right' Jisoo thought. "Come!Let's go to the coffee shop and talk! But if you don't want to talk, we could both study there!"

"Hyung, I need a time alone. I want to focus on my studies"Jisoo wants to throw up at what he said. 

"Oh.......Okay"Jeonghan smiled. "See you around"With that,Jeonghan walk away. Once Jeonghan's back started to dissapear through the halls, Jisoo quickly open his locker and put the plastics in the bag. He look around but he can't see Jihoon around. 'Where could he be?' he thought.

-------------------------------------------

"Jihoon, I'm sorry about a while ago-"

"No sir, it's fine. I should be the one to say sorry"

"You said sorry to me a lot of times!Every time we pass each other in the halls, you always say sorry. Now I should be the one to say sorry. Sorry. That, I don't trust you in changing"

"Sir, don't be too nice to me. Because I might do things again. Not that I will do it again. Just, maybe. Because some people are not ment to be trusted, but they are trusted. Some are not ment to be believed, but they are believed"Jihoon knows who he is talking about. He's talking about Jisoo. Because he thinks it's unfair that Jisoo was treated in a very nice way while people thinks he's some kind of a monster that's going to kill them. He wants to tell everybody about this, but he was scared. And he don't know why. Maybe it's because no one would believe him. Right, no one will believe him. And second, Jisoo might do something to him. Something worse. Jihoon flash a small smile at his teacher. "I better be going now, sir"

"Okay. I'm sorry, again"

"It's okay sir. I forgive you"

His teacher smiled at him. "I forgave you, also"And that is how their conversation ended. Jihoon walked out of the classroom then suddenly, someone grab him by the wrist and pull him into the bathroom. "Where the have you been?!"Jisoo asked.

"Geez!Don't get mad at me!Our math teacher just talk to me!"

"What did you two talk about?"

"Long story short. He said he was sorry. And I forgive him. And vice versa"

"Wow. Okay"Then, Jisoo change the subject. "I'm going to text you later about what we have to do next. And-"Jisoo grab his backpack and get one plastic full of money. "Here. Your money"

"No. Not now. My parents might thought I'm stealing again"Which is true. But he doesn't want to get caught doing it again. And besides, he's working for someone. This person who Jihoon is working with, he's going to save him,right?Well, Jihoon hope so.

"Okay, I'll just keep it. I won't spend it. Promise"

"Yeah whatever"Just then, they heard the knob. Jisoo quickly put the plastic in his backpack and they both stood up and went to the sink, pretending to wash their hands. When the bathroom door flew open, laughter was heared. Group of boys came in. "Oh look!The gentleman and the bad boy!"One of the guys said. "Ugh!iKON"Jihoon muttered. iKON, group of boys that got nothing to do to their lives but to make jokes. "Look!They're together!"

"Look at that!The good and the bad!They would look good!"

"Like what they say, opposites attract!"Then they all laugh. They are also known for putting two people together and talk about how they would end up being together. Jihoon roll his eyes and tries not to listen to what they say. Then, one of them whisper something to all of them and they all nod."Let's all wash our hands!" All of them walk over to the sink and accidentally—but purposely—push Jisoo to Jihoon, making their shoulders touch. They all huddled in the sink. Jihoon tries to get away from the crowd by sliding his shoulder away from Jisoo but with the iKON pushing Jisoo, Jihoon ends up with his back pressed on the wall and since Jisoo don't want to crush the small boy, he press both of his hands to the wall in between Jihoon's head and ends up facing Jihoon. They're face are close, their nose almost touch.the group of boys stopped talking and look at the two. The same thing happened when they first saw each other. They stare into each other's eyes as they spark."Wow!Look at them!"

"Look at how the bad boy's eyes soften when he look at the gentleman's eyes!"

"They like each other!"They are all squeal like a girl.Jihoon get his thoughts out and glared at the boys at Jisoo's back. "UGH!I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!"Them he storms out of the bathroom. Jisoo watch the younger exit the bathroom and before he goes after him, one of the boys ask him. "Hey, do you..........Have feelings for him?Because by the way you look at him, it looks like you do." Jisoo ignored the question and just stare at the door in the bathroom. "Dude, silence means yes!"One of them whispered and they all squeal quietly. Jisoo just ignored them and exit the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done!This will be my early Christmas gift to you all. Hope you enjoy celebrating Christmas~!!And also, I have another surprise later or tommorow, maybe. It's night here so I'm going to sleep

Thank you for commenting and subscribing my story. I'm glad you enjoy it. And I have a twitter!Follow me @_DoubleJi_ because I might update something there about my stories and what's next!Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!