Chapter 15 (Part 1)

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

It's a typical lunch Jihoon is having. Same thing always happened at lunch: Vernon eating together with a girl, Jeongcheol..........eating each other. Wthout Jeonghan, they'll probably talk , anything a ert can talk about. He's used to these things. It always happened to him even if he likes it or not.

But it's different today, for some reason. It's still the same scene, the only difference is he's not bored and alone anymore. Someone grabs his shoulder and he saw the orange-haired smiling brightly at him as he sat down beside Jihoon.

"Hoonie!How are you today?"He asked, his smile not fading away. Jihoon gave him a  small grin, signaling Jisoo he doesn't feel very comfortable. He's happy that the gentleman is here.

Jisoo's smile disappeared when he saw the view in front of him. "Yah!You guys!" They stopped their flirting and make out sessions and turn their heads on Jisoo. "Stop doing those things in front of Jihoon!It's very disgusting!Mostly you Vernon!After making out with a girl, you're just going to leave them and find another one!"

Vernon rolled his eyes. "Come on, party pooper!Stop ruining our fun!This is the only time we can do these !"

"You can all have your fun after school!At the apartment!"

"I can't because you're there and you don't like us doing it. A-"

"Then at other's apartment!At Cheol's!He doesn't mind because he's doing that with Han ALWAYS!"

"And besides, Jihoon won't mind. He's used to it. He's seen it A LOT of times!"

Jisoo looks at Jihoon, waiting for him to answer. "Well," Jihoon started. "I did see it a lot of times but...It's very uncomfortable to look at it while eating that's why I don't eat sometimes and I'm always looking down....."

Jisoo looks back at Vernon and glared at him. "See?!You're making him uncomfortable! I mean look!He doesn't have a fat!He looks like a skeleton!HE. CAN'T. EAT!"

"Come on!Why are you always such a party pooper?!"

"PARTY POOPER?!VERNON COME ON!YOU'RE ALWAYS FEELING LIKE YOU'RE IN A PARTY!THIS IS NOT A FU-"He stopped talking before he swears—before they found out.

Vernon awwed. "Aww, Jisoo hyung saying his first swear word~"

Jisoo glare at him more. "Jihoon kill him with that fork"

"Thank goodness!That's what I wanna do for a long time!"Jihoon stood up, his hand ready to hit Vernon with the fork.

Vernon raises his arms up on his face. "Woah Woah dude slow down!" He looks at Jisoo. "I THOUGHT YOU'RE GOING TO TEACH THIS KID GOOD STUFF?!"

"Number one," Jisoo said, calmly. "He's not a kid, Don't call Hoon a kid or anything offensive if you don't wanna die and I won't stop him, it's not my fault anymore. And second, of all,  A cafeteria is where you eat food, not each other. And a bathroom is where you take a dump, not a motel where you can do each other. And don't call me a 'party-pooper' because school is not a bar NOR-" —He turns his head to the girl— "a strip club."  Jisoo smiled at the girl who's with Vernon. "Now, I don't want to see your disgusting, sloppy kisses, so I'm going now." He looks at Jihoon. "Take your food with you. Meet us up there, In heaven" and he winks at the latter before going. Jihoon thinks the gentleman meant upstairs to the rooftop.

Jihoon looks at his friends sitting opposite him, all of them just stare at him. Jihoon just rolled his eyes as he fix his lunch and put it back on his bag.

Vernon spoke. "Dude, seriously, get a . So that we could show that that he got nothing to do to stop us"

Jihoon sighed. "Number one, I don't want a to right now, I can't and don't wanna do that. Second, he's going to get mad if he saw me like that. He's getting so ing mad every time I'm doing some things that are 'bad' and me, being a , suddenly got scared when he's glaring at me, then I suddenly do the right things. It's like.....With that glare, he could control me!"

Then, he heard a voice behind him. "." He turns his head and saw Sowon behind him. "He can't a because he's already a !"

"What the are you doing here, Sowon?!"Seungcheol glared at Sowon.

Sowon ignored Seungcheol. "All he's doing was to around with guys, their before killing them"

Jihoon scoffed. "That's the stupidest thing a person can do"

'Yeah. And you're doing those"

"Never in a million years"

"You're going to do it to Jisoo tho"

Jihoon stood up and face Sowon with his glaring eyes. "You think I could do it?With him?Come on, Kim So-Jung. Shut your ing mouth full of lies!Seriously you won't stop making stupid rumors about me 'till now?What happened in the past, stays there in the past."

"I still won't ing forgive you, you !"

"What happened last year is not my fault"

"You stole my boyfriend!"

"Number one: it's not my fault Sir Nam told me that I should dance with him—besides, it's just a dance! And two: He's not your boyfriend. So don't call him yours"

"Oh, so you want him?You really are an slu-"

"Before you call me a , I don't want him. What I mean is, don't take what's not really yours. And no, I'm not telling you that he's mine because he's not really mine"

She was speechless, but in her eyes, she wants to kill the latter. 

"I better go someplace else before I made a sin" Jihoon stood up and went to the empty hall to his locker. 

Jihoon opened his locker and grab his things for his next subject when suddenly, Umji and Sowon closed his locker shut and they pinned him- Umji using her right hand to hold Jihoon's left wrist and Sowon using her left hand holding Jihoon's right wrist. "Let....Go of me you-"

Umji grips on Jihoon's hair and turns it to her. "You think you're smart. huh?Then why aren't you the first place in class?"

Sowon grab Jihoon's hair and turn it on her. "Let me tell you , you shouldn't say those to us because something bad's gonna happened to you!"

"Oh yeah?You think?" Jihoon finally spoke. "I won't ever let two girls, who can do nothing but to trick boys, ever let me down"

"You don't ing know us!"Umji slapped him hard. 

Sowon scoffed. "See?That's what you deserve!You deserve to be hurt!To be left out!You don't deserve to be defended!"

"Why is Jisoo hyung there for you?"Said Umji. 'Like, ew no!He doesn't deserve to be by your side!"

"Well maybe because" Sowon leans into his ear. "He doesn't know yet...."

"Oh yeah right!He doesn't know you're a ty gay ~" Umji sang.

Sowon laughed. "And when he knows, I'm sure he won't be there for you anymore. Just like what your family did!"

"No!"Jihoon shouted. "No!

"Yes, baby, yes!Just accept it, no one will ever be there to defend you and help you," Sowon pinch both of his cheeks with one hand. "There's no way people will be with you when they know who you truly are!"

"Yeah!You are nothing but an ugly, weak, coward, little gay !" Umji slapped Jihoon and they let him fall down on the left side on the ground, falling front.

Sowon bends and grab a fistful of Jihoon's hair and lift his head up. "Next time, prove that you can fight instead of being weak!"

"I'm not fighting you because I respect girls!"

Umji chuckled, walking its way in front of Jihoon's face. "Why would you do that if you already know that we can hurt you in any ways!" Umji slaps him on his left cheek and Sowon followed by a fist on the right.

"And also, don't act like you're the nice one. Just tell us that you're too small to fight us!" Sowon let go of him and both of the girls laugh and walk away.

Jihoon glares at the two girls as they walk away, he was supposed to say something to them but he decided not to before it only gets worse. 

Suddenly, he started thinking about the things the girls said. Everything flashbacks.His head hurt. No, no....Stop! It's all coming back. He thought he's okay now... No....I don't wanna do it again...Not today..... But it's coming back...There's no choice...

Jihoon stood up and grab a foundation and a shard of glass 'Welcome back, my old friend...' he thought. Jihoon then walks to the boys' bathroom and drop both of those on the sink. He looks up in the mirror and saw his cheeks swollen because of the two girls—mostly the right side because it got slapped two times, and punched. Jihoon still remembers what those two girls said: 'You deserve to be hurt!To be left out!' 'You are nothing but an ugly, weak, coward, little gay !' 'no one will ever be there to defend you and help you'

I can't do it anymore! Jihoon grabs the shard of glass and looks at himself again before drawing the sharp thing to his wrist.

- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - 

'Yo dude what's up?" Jackson shouted once Jisoo opened the door to the rooftop.  

"Joshua got himself a girlfriend~" Eli sang. "I mean...Not a girlfriend but...I'm not sure if I should say it.."

"Really?!For real?!" Jr asked.

"What about our money?WHO WILL GIVE US MONEY NOW?!"Jackson said.

"Calm down, guys!Geez, Eli!" Jisoo glared at the chuckling Eli. "Anyway, it's not like that, this person will only act for three-or maybe five weeks...."

"And what's the gender, hmm?" Eli smirks.

"I ing hate you!" Jisoo shouted while Eli was laughing hysterically.

"But...Why did you say 'that person' if you can say 'she'? Wait—is it a boy?" Mark asked.

"Shut the up" Jisoo said.

"Wait, let me guess" Jr snap his fingers. "Woozi"

"Wait wait wait" Jackson grab a bottle of water from his backpack and drink some then spit it. "WHAT?!"

"Wait-How?!"Mark joined in.

"Well," Eli started. "Let's say the gs are being ty again around Josh and he said he had a girlfriend and they asked the name the Josh accidentally said Woozi's name because he saw him smiling and he thinks it's so cute. Then the girls got shocked and instead, Josh said the name of his 'girlfriend' was Jiyeon. And since it's all Jihoon's fault—which it isn't —Jihoon has to play as his girlfriend and they almost kissed in the dressing room while Jihoon is trying on the girl clothes. And he said that 'he's so ing gorgeous!' "Eli makes a quoting gesture on his hand.

"Wow..." Mark said, "I'm speechless"

"I'm a bit worried," Jackson said. "What if they knew?I mean what if some might recognize Woozi's face" then he grab his water bottle and drink from it.

"No, they won't!"Jr. said. "He looks like an angel when he dresses up as a girl!Like, he's so ing beautiful!Me and Eli saw him duh!Believe in what we see!And also, at the club didn't you see him?!"

"Oh yeah right, I remember" Mark said. "He's the one who lap-dances Josh right?"

Jackson, sitting beside Mark, spit the water to Mark. "Really?!"

Mark shouted at Jackson, saying that he's disgusting, while Jisoo face-palmed at how dumb the two are. "You guys just give me headaches"

"YOU give me a headache!"Jackson said. "Well, no offense but seriously dude, why the did you did that?Faking a date?That's bull!"

"No, it's not!It's going to be fine!"Mark said. "I think things will go well. Jihoon can handle any situation, right?"

"Well he does but," Jr said. "Using Woozi?I don't think that's good"

"Ya know what, " Jisoo stood up. "I'm going. Just gonna look for Woozi. Maybe our class already started without telling me" he grabs his backpack and stood up, making his way to the door.

"Hey-"Eli didn't continue when Jisoo cut him off.

"Yeah, I know!" Jisoo stops at the door and opens it. He looks at his friends one last time. "Don't beat him up!" Then Jisoo shut the door behind him as he walks off. 

- - - - - - - - - - - 

He walks into the classroom and looks through the window to see a lot of his classmates trashing around the classroom. He checked if Jihoon is in the classroom but he didn't. 'Where could that cutie be?' he thought.

He decided to go to the bathroom first before he continue to look for the latter.

Jisoo opened the door and he saw Jihoon in the lit room doing something. He was supposed to call him when he realize he was doing something...Secretive..So he decided to just keep quiet and see what the bad boy is doing.

After Jihoon covers his swollen cheeks using the foundation, he looks at himself in the mirror again. this looks good enough. he looks down at his left wrist almost full with cuts. "Just one more" he grabs the shard of glass again that is lying on the sink and slice the empty spot on his wrist. Jisoo's eyes open wide, he was shocked the bad boy was doing this. But why...

They both watched as another drop of blood flows down on his wrist, joining the others that still didn't stop bleeding. 

"Oh , I should've brought a tissue and alcohol!" Jihoon whispered to himself, saying his thoughts out loud. " how can I sneak into my locker again without getting-"When Jihoon turned around, he saw the gentleman standing by the door with a look of sadness.

Jisoo grin at the bad boy sadly. "Hi, Jihoon" he went into the bathroom and close the door behind him so that no one can see Jihoon's scar.

"No. No, you shouldn't-. Why the you're here?!" Jihoon whispered.

"Jihoon what happen-"

"No!I won't tell"

"It's okay. It's fine" Jisoo said calmly. "Just let me take a look-"

"No!Don't look at me I'm-"  Jihoon looks down and close his eyes shut, a drop of water fall down from his eyes. Jisoo was surprised, Lee Jihoon....Crying? he thought. "I'm like what they said" Jihoon continued.

"What did they told you?"

"The-They called me names..." Jihoon paused. Jisoo hoped he could tell the latter anything. He wants to help him. But for now, he doesn't care about whoever said things to Jihoon. What he cares about now is the purple-haired boy. 

Jisoo walk over to the crying boy and slowly stretching his arms out. "You.….Want a hug?I mean I really want to hug you to make you feel better but they said that when someone touch you or even hold your hand or something, you'll go on a killing spree and I don't want you to kill me so I'm just gonna ask for permission if I can"

Jihoon chuckled softly. "Well, I'm not really in the mood for killing-"

"You're not in the mood to kill but you're trying to kill yourself" Jisoo accidentally said his thoughts out loud. Jihoon looks up to him and Jisoo quickly covered his mouth with his two hands. "I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud I swear!" Jisoo shakes his hands in front of his face

Jisoo thought Jihoon is going to shout at him and tell him to get out but instead, the bad boy smiled sadly. "It's okay. You can hug me. I could use a little bit of company"

Jisoo walks closer to Jihoon and wraps the little boy around his arms. As Jihoon sniffs on his clothes, Jisoo took his backpack off with one hand and drop it in the sink. "Luckily I brought my backpack with me" he mumbles. Jisoo zip down the front pocket of his bag and grab the tissue to wipe Jihoon's tears away. 

Jisoo hush Jihoon saying that everything's gonna be okay so he shouldn't cry. Suddenly, Jisoo felt arms wrapped around him. It was Jihoon's arms. The latter slowly reaches his arms out and wrap it around his hyung's back. Jisoo was shocked that the latter hugged him. But that, it's not the right time to be slow!

Jisoo let go of Jihoon and told him to wait. He opens the door and saw that nobody was around the hallway. He can easily sneak Jihoon into the school's clinic. He looks back at Jihoon. "Hoon, come. I'll take you to the clinic so that I can heal your wounds"

 

They went outside the bathroom and walk. Jisoo is on the left side of Jihoon, covering the latter's scars as they made their way to the school's clinic.

"Hello?" Jisoo shouted but no one replies, as always. Most of the times, the clinic is always running out of something that's why the nurse is out to buy things.

Jisoo sat Jihoon down on one of the beds as he drop his bag on the bed and went to find the first aid kit. Jisoo came back holding the first aid kit and he sat back down to the bed. He grabs the bad boy's left arm where the scars are, still bleeding. He was shocked, his eyes widen. He counted the scars, ten...He made ten cuts...He zips his bag open to grab his red face-towel and turn to Jihoon and dab the towel on his scars. And still, there's a lot of blood dripping down.

"Ah Lee Jihoon!Why did you do this to yourself?!" Jisoo sighed.

It was quiet until Jihoon spoke. "There's something I want to tell you..."

"Well what is it?"

Silence filled the room again until Jihoon said. ".......I'm gay..."

Jisoo stopped dabbing the towel to Jihoon's wrist.  No way.....

- - - - - - - -

This one ha a continuation in the next chapter. I was suppose to put them all here but I know I take too long to update ('cuz school works, ugh) that's why I made it by part ^_^

UGH GUYS SERIOUSLY!School has been so stressful lately since it's my new school and it's so hard to fit in, there's a lot of guy erts!But hey, on the bright side, I found a guy kpopper!He's so effing updated!Tho, he's not that handsome. But man, that guy is such a kpop stan!I'm glad he's my new seatmate!

And also, next week we have a periodic exam so I won't be using my gadgets...

On the other hand—Not kpop related—AAHHHH!!!ALL TIME LOW GOING TO MY COUNTRY IN 2 WEEKS I WANNA GO CUZ IT'S SO NEAR AND SO CHEAP AHH!I WANNA CRY CUZ MY MOM WON'T LET ME~!! T_T

 

Well, I hope you like this chapter (Even if it's so sad and depressing lol sorry). As always, leave a comment of what you think about this—good, bad, compliments, complains, theories, ANYTHING IS ALLOWED!—Subscribe, upvote and most importantly, hope you enjoy this story

I swear the next following chapter will be all cute and fluff, no more dramatic shizz, I just want you to know about Jihoon.

Next Chap:More sweetness between the two!And also, you'll find out about Jisoo's past!Please be patient for the next update. Love y'all <3 ^_^