Chapter 12

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Next day, Jihoon-miraculously-arrived at the school before the teacher came. He entered the classroom filled with loud noises coming from his classmates. Jihoon sat down on his chair and lies down on the armchair using his arm as a pillow. Suddenly, someone grabs his left shoulder.

"Lee Jihoon arriving early!What a miracle" Jihoon didn't bother to look up who is it since he's still sleepy.Also, he doesn't have to because he recognized the voice. Jisoo walks around the bad boy's chair and kneels in front of him. "Aw~ cutie hoonie still sleeping?" He puts his elbow on Jihoon's armchair and rested his chin on his hand.

"I don't give a "Jihoon muttered.

"Hey Jihoon, how's your legs?" Jonghyun walked in and sat beside Jisoo.

"I'm fi~ne" Jihoon replied.

"Oh, and hey," Jonghyun turned to Jisoo. "What about Mr. Shin?!"

Jihoon's eyes widen when he heard Mr. Shin's name. "Huh?They aren't caught yet?" asked Jisoo.

"No. They cover their faces and hurriedly ran. Didn't you watch the news?"

Jihoon sat up and look at Jisoo in worry. "What are we going to do now?"

Jisoo rub Jihoon's hair. "Don't worry Hoonie. Everything is going to be alright. We got this covered"

"But how?"Asked Jonghyun. "There's no way we could defeat him. He's a teacher!We will be sent to the principal's office if we fight him"

"We will find a way, Jonghyun"Said Jisoo. "Don't think negative things"

"But how?"Asked Jihoon. 

Jisoo held Jihoon's hand. "Leave it all to us"

"But how?" Jihoon repeated. "How will you think of a solution to beat him is he's our first-" the door opened and reveal a brown-haired male wearing glasses and a white polo and blue pants with books on his arms. 

"Subject. Teacher" Jonghyun continued. 

"Sit down, class. Go to your arranged seat. Good morning."

"Good morning sir Dongwoo"

Dongwoo put his things down his table and starting to write something on the board. The three acted like nothing's wrong and copied what's on the board. Dongwoo stopped writing on the board and looks at his students. "So today, we'll be learning about the mean, median and mode. You see,"

Jihoon cannot concentrate on what his teacher is saying because he's nervous. Nervous of what might happen. He's worried about Jisoo, and he doesn't know why. They're not that close, but he's worried about him. About his master.

Jihoon accidentally dropped his pen and tried to pick it up but someone already picked it up. He looked up and saw his teacher giving him the pen. Jihoon widens his eyes but quickly took his pen. "Sorry sir, thank you"

"Lee Jihoon, you're not listening. As always. You're doing random things again that you always like, 'cause you're a bad person. You get a detention for 30 minutes!"

Jisoo raised his hands and stood up. "Sir, he's listening to you I swear. He's not doing anything but listening to you"

Dongwoo looks at Jisoo. "Hong, you are not the one I'm talking to"

"But sir. I'm telling you, he's behaving. I can see him from here."

"Hong I said sit down or else"

"Sir-"

"Just sit down, hyung,"Jihoon said. "Don't defend me"

Jisoo sat down and also Jihoon as their teacher continues his lesson.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

The bell rang and all the students are outside, but Jisoo and Jihoon are still inside the classroom. Jisoo walks to Jihoon who's fixing his things in his bag. "Jihoon, it's our chance to escape. Come, let's go outside"

"No thank you, "Jihoon said. "I have a plan."

"But Jihoon he might-"

"I said I got a plan"

Their conversation stops when they saw Dongwoo opened the door. Jihoon looks at his hyung. "I can do this. Just stay outside" he whispered so that their teacher can't hear him.

"Hong Jisoo, go enjoy your break while you leave us here alone," said Dongwoo.

Jisoo walks to the door and before he exited, he looks at Jihoon one last time and leaves.

As the door closes, Dongwoo pinned Jihoon on the chair. "Haha, you thought you can't get away with this, do you?"

"Yep, I guess you're not that dumb after all, sir" Jihoon replied.

Dongwoo leaned closer. "Are you planning something?"

"Me?Planning?No way sir. I have nowhere to go right now. I can't escape anymore"

"Oh, is that so?" Dongwoo leaned on Jihoon's neck. 

"Hmm......"

"Hmm yeah, good boy." And before Dongwoo makes a move, Jihoon kicked him in his crotch. Dongwoo let him go and started to touch his balls. He looked at Jihoon and throw a punch at him but Jihoon quickly dodge it and his punch came back to him.

Dongwoo got hit hard and it flew him to the wall to his right. Jihoon stood up and run but he didn't think straight and run where his teacher is. Dongwoo grabs Jihoon's collar. "You kid, you cannot escape me. I'm going to tell all of this to the principal's office and you're going to be expelled!"

Jihoon looks at the window beside them open wide and when he look back at his teacher, his fist is raised in the air. Jihoon dodge it successfully again by turning to the left and he pushes Dongwoo to the window and kicks his crotch again and he watched as his teacher falls down to the tree trunks, his crotch landing first.

Jihoon quickly ran outside and pulls Jisoo with him. Jisoo is surprised. "What happened there?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's just run to the principal's office, fast!He's near there"

"Huh?But I didn't see him went out-"

"Just run!"They both run to the principal's office and knock on the principal's door.

The principal opened the door and saw the two panting. "Oh, what are you doing here?"

"Sir!" Jihoon spoke. "Sir Shin is not a real teacher!He's a criminal!"

"What he's saying is true, sir!" Jisoo said. "We have proof!" Jisoo quickly gets his phone and clicked the play button and at the right time, their teacher arrived.

"Let me tell you our secret, babe. I'm a criminal. And you see those people around you?They are all going to die. And we are going to get all their money and own it. And we are never known. We are the M3D2. Us, we acted like something so we won't get caught. Then, we will steal everything from our job. That's how we work"

The principal looks at Dongwoo. Dongwoo smiled awkwardly. "Th-That's only a voice recorder. That might not be me. We have same voices sometimes...Right?"

"Wait!" Jonghyun arrived at the scene. "I have proof!" Jonghyun showed a picture of Dongwoo at the club holding a gun pointing it to his left, his face is clearly seen. The principal glared at Dongwoo. 

"Look!U can explain!" Dongwoo said. "Look!That's in the club!They went to the club and they're too young!"

"We only went there to find a proof that you're not a real teacher!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Jihoon is the one who's been suspecting that you're not a real teacher!" Jisoo pointed at Dongwoo. "He saw your ID that you're a part of the gang!And he heard you talking to your stupid gangmates!" Most of the things Jisoo is saying are not true but Jihoon did suspect that Dongwoo is not a real teacher.

"You, Shin Dongwoo," the principal started. "Are not coming back to this school anymore!"

"No!"

"Yes!Pack your things TODAY and don't ever dare say goodbye to this school and to your classes!Go!"

Dongwoo glared at the three before he storms off. 

"Oh thank you so much Jihoon!"The principal held Jihoon's hand and shook it.

"Me?Why me?" Jihoon asked confused.

"You're the one who had this planned all along, Hoon." said Jisoo.

"Well, what I mean is, why only me?They helped" Jihoon pointed at Jisoo and Jonghyun.

"Well thank you for all three of you. Without you three, I think I might get bankrupted."

They all said welcome and the principal told them to enjoy their break time.

-_-_-_-_

While Jihoon is fixing his things in his locker, he saw his evil statistic teacher walking past him. His teacher stopped and turned to him. "I guess you like me arrested, do you?"

"Well, yeah" Jihoon replied instantly. "So that a er like you will stop making dirty dirty crimes"

"Oh, says the one who did 'dirty dirty crimes'!"

Jihoon walks closer to his teacher. "But I changed. I stopped. I only prank people just for fun." he stops right in front of Dongwoo and looks up to him. "But you and your gang keep going" Jihoon smirked. "M3D2?That's your gang name?I think I know the meaning of that: Malicious, Mindless, Monstrous, Dumb, Dickheads!"

Suddenly, someone called out Jihoon's name. He turned and saw Jisoo waving at him. Jihoon turns back to Dongwoo. "Bye!Enjoy your life in prison!" With that, Jihoon walks away and followed Jisoo. He cannot believe he just said the word ''. He just got so mad that he said the word he wouldn't want to say until now. 

- - - - - - - - - - 

They are all on the rooftop celebrating their victory of defeating their teacher. They congratulate each other for doing such good jobs on catching that freak. Since they took their break time too late, they went downstairs and parted ways.

Jihoon opened his locker and took some of his books when he heard familiar voices ringing in the hall.

"Oh, my gosh girl!That's so rude!Did that really took your man?"

Jihoon slams his locker and there they were. The six girls who betrayed him when they were in elementary. The girls who befriended him for fame. 

They call themselves 'GFriend'. And instead of using their real names, they renamed themselves Yerin, Yuju, Eunha, SinB, Umji, and Sowon.

Jihoon looked at SinB, who's looking back at him in regret. Jihoon knows that she regret what she said back then and she was sorry, but because of her friends, she can't say it properly to him.

Suddenly, one of the girls started to talk. "Oh, look who's here." a red-haired girl who Jihoon known as Sowon said. "A who's going to ruin our lives. Again"

Jihoon sighed. "Oh please God save me" he muttered to himself.

"Oh you just can't get enough of us, Jihoon," said a blonde haired girl named Yerin. "We're just too y for you"

"Oh please," Jihoon finally spoke up. "That ain't no y. That's skinny!"

"Then whatcha got there?Huh?" Sowon asked. "You got nothing!You only got your guns for hands and kill the most important people in people's lives"

"Yeah, that's why I've never killed all of you yet," Jihoon said. " 'Cause you're all not important!"

"Ouch, rude!" Umji, a blonde, curly haired girl, said. "YOU are the one who is not important! Kill yourself!"

"You know, just by saying that, you have also sinned" the girls turn around and saw the orange-haired gentleman standing beside them. "Even if he killed a lot of people, you don't have any rights to say that."

"O-Oh sorry oppa~," Umji said in a cute voice. "We won't do it again~"

"Your classes are going to start. You guys should all be there right now"

"Yes oppa~ We're going now~" Umji blew a kiss to Jisoo before they walk away.

Jisoo looked at Jihoon, smirking. Jihoon looks at him weirdly. "What?"

Jisoo smiled. "Nothing. Just proud of my Hoonie" he rubs Jihoon's purple hair and hangs his shoulders over Jihoon's, walking both oof them to their class.

-- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -

Jisoo is sitting alone, eating happily in the cafeteria at lunch when suddenly, Here comes the 'es' Jisoo muttered under his breath.

"Hi oppa~! Sorry, we troubled you a while ago~" Umji said, doing aegyo. 

Jisoo forces a smile. "Umm.....That's okay. I guess....."

"Oppa!Let me tell you about what happened today!" They all sat down beside Jisoo. "Oppa!I have a bad day today~" Sowon, who's beside Jisoo, said. "My teacher is....Umm....." She stopped as if she's lying, which she is. "Being rude to me~"

"Oh yeah?Tell me what happened" Jisoo said sarcastically.

"Oh!Oppa!He....He.....He tried to seduce me!He's y dancing in front of me~"

"Oh!Oppa!"Yerin, who's on Jisoo's left side, spoke. "My teacher tried to take my clothes off!"

"You should say that to the principal, not to me" Jisoo muttered.

"B...But oppa," Yuju said, sitting beside Yerin. "We're just......Umm-"

"Trying to get your attention"The girls glared at SinB who finally spoke, because, well, she told the truth. "Oppa, we're so so sorry for that. I know we shouldn't use those as an excuse..."

Jisoo looked at SinB, her cheeks having a tint of light pink due to embarrassment. They're lucky they have SinB... Jisoo thought. He smiled at SinB. "I know. And that's wrong. ThanksThanks for telling me the truth. Very nice of you. I forgive you"

"Oh um...Thanks, oppa..."SinB replied.

"You're the face of the group, right?You're beautiful. You fit your title"

"Oh thank you oppa~"

The rest of the GFriend glare at SinB for the last time before turning back to Jisoo—some leaned forward so that the gentleman can't see SinB. 

"So oppa, what if....You wanna go on a date?With me?"Asked Sowon.

"Or me," Yerin said.

"Or maybe me!"Yuju followed.

"I think he likes me!"Umji twirls her index finger around her hair.

Sowon, Yerin, Yuju and Umji looks at Jisoo waiting for his answer. Jisoo gulped and finally, he spoke. "I-I have a girlfriend"

Sowon chuckles. "Oh,c'mon oppa!You stuttered!That's not true!"

"If that's true, then tell me about her?"Yuju interrupted.

"What's her name?"Umji said.

Jisoo gulped again. "Her name is....."Behind them, he saw someone who's trying to get away from Vernon and Seungcheol's grip—can't clearly see the face. When that person finally let go, he saw the small, purple-haired boy walking to the counter. He muttered. "Jihoon..."

He didn't realize that the GFriends are still here until Sowon asked. "Huh?Jihoon?As in Lee?"

"No!"Jisoo quickly said. "I meant Jiyeon. Lee Jiyeon"

All of them nod slowly.

Jisoo continued. "She's from Busan!She's in an all girls school"

"Oh!She's still far away" Umji said. "We have time to....Ya know" she smirked at him.

"Oh well actually she's coming here next week," said Jisoo "I'll let you guys meet her. She's coming to visit here. They have two-week holidays every August so..."

The girls oh-ed. He's glad that they believed his lies. 

"Oh well"Sowon started. "I'm excited to meet her!"

"We better get going now"They all stood up as Yerin said that.

"See ya later~" Umiji blew a flying kiss at Jisoo before they walk away.

Jisoo sighed. He quickly stood up and run to Jihoon's table, leaving his empty tray.

-----------------------

Jihoon is at the cafeteria with his friends, just eating and talking, as usual, but not Jihoon. They're talking about how to get some 'hot chicks'—since Jeonghan is not there, Seungcheol is free to talk about these. Jihoon can't talk about these because 1) he doesn't have 'chicks',2)He doesn't know how to and 3)he doesn't want to. He doesn't care about them and his friends also let him do what he wants. 

Jihoon felt someone grab his arms. It's Jisoo. "Sorry guys, gotta borrow Jihoon for a minute"Jisoo pulled Jihoon to the boy's bathroom.

"What now?!" Jihoon asked in annoyance.

"Aren't you glad that I let you escape from those bastards?I see you're bored with them.."

"Well, yeah thanks for that but...Is that it?Nothing else?Because I'll also get bored if we will just stay here"

"Let's here then"

"Shut your dirty mouth"

Jisoo chuckled at the latter's response. "Actually,"He paused. "I have something to tell you"

Jihoon hummed, telling him to continue.

Jisoo sighed. "While I was eating, the GFriends came to me. They keep seducing me and such..."

Jihoon sighed. "What a !"

"Yeah, I know right?"Jisoo agreed. "And they also asked if they could go on a date with me and I said I have a girlfriend. And they want to meet her next week!"

"Okay..."Jihoon nodded.

Jisoo looks at Jihoon, waiting for him to get the idea. There's a long pause before he spoke again. "Jihoon...."Jihoon hummed in question tone. "You know I don't have a girlfriend right?"

"Huh?So that means you lied to them?!" Jisoo nodded. "Then what will happened now?!Who will act as your girlfriend?!"

"Exactly" Jisoo said. Silence filled the room again as Jisoo looks at Jihoon. 

"What?"Jihoon said as Jisoo keeps looking at him. The gentleman raises his eyebrows at Jihoon, and after a minute passed, Jihoon finally came to realization. "Please don't tell me that's what you're thinking"

"C'mon!You're so great acting like a girl!I really thought of you as a girl in the club!Even your voice is a girl!"

"But how long am I suppose to act like it!?"

"Just two weeks!Starting Sunday"

"No way!I can't do that!What if we get caught?!What if I got caught?"

"You can do it. Leave it all to me. I'm going to defend you. I'm your master, you should do as I say. After two weeks, no more like this"

"Okay fine, master"

Jisoo suddenly hugged him tight. "Oh thankyou thankyou thankyou!"He let go of Jihoon. "You're a life save!"And hug him again. Jihoon didn't move and stayed there.

The bathroom door opened to reveal the stupid iKONs, back again to ruin the moment.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt your 'almost make out session'!" then they all laughed.

Jisoo slowly let go of Jihoon and the bad boy shouted at the stupid group. "Shut the up!"

iKON laughed again. "I bet the bad boy got the D!"

"You sick bastards!" And with that, the bad boy went out of the door. 

Jisoo looks at the iKON and they shouted. "Good luck with the cutie bad boy, handsome, y gentleman!"Then they laughed again.

Jisoo looks at them weirdly. They always act drunk! Jisoo thought. But he exited the bathroom, smirking because the bad boy got my D

- - - -_-_-_-_-_-_-_____

Yay!Chap 12 posted!!!Now the romance between these two opposites is going to bloom!

Also coming up, the rest of Jihoon's past.

------------------------------

"HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HURT YOU !" Jisoo slaps his face with no mercy. 

Jihoon cried hard, his face full of bruises, made by the gentleman.

Jisoo huffed. "You going to one of my friends...And now telling everybody who I really am!HOW DARE YOU !HOW DARE YOU!YOU ALMOST RUINED ME!ALMOST ALL OF THEM KNEW ABOUT ME!"He pulled Jihoon's hair forward so their faces are close to each other. "NOW I'M GOING TO RUIN YOU!I WILL TELL THEM HOW TY YOU ARE BACK THEN!THAT WILL TELL THEM WHY YOU DESERVE ALL OF THESE YOU !"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME WELL HONG!"Jihoon pushed Jisoo away. "YOU ALWAYS LISTEN WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!"

As Jihoon said that one word, Jeonghan and Seungcheol, who's watching through the window started sobbing uncontrollably, they now understood but Jisoo, still don't know what the latter is talking about and keeps hurting him then leave Jihoon in the classroom, all bruised......

---------------------

↑↑↑↑↑

Preview of one of the future chaps (sorry not sorry)

Told ya there will be lots of drama >:)   | ͜ʖ ͡°)

But on the bright side, let's enjoy the next few chapters before the drama starts ^_^