Chapter 7

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

It was night and Jihoon is washing the dishes while singing. Singing makes Jihoon calm and forget about his problems at school. But it also makes him unaware of his surroundings.

"I know, where you stand, silent, in the trees

And that's, where I am, silent, in the trees

Why won't you speak?Where I happened to be

Silent, in the trees. Standing cowardly........

I can feel your breath. I can feel my death.

I want to know you, I want to see

I want to say.............."As he sings the song, he felt someone whisper the last word to the song. " 'Hello' "Jihoon jumped and when he looked behind him, he saw Jisoo. "Yah!You scared me!"He said while his wrist is on his chest (since his hands are wet).

Jisoo chuckled. "Cute"

Jihoon huffed and continue to wash the dishes. Jisoo walk to the living room and open one of the drawers near the television. Jihoon look back at him. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Paying the money I stole from your family. I'll put your money here and I'll also add some more"

Jihoon look back and continue washing the dishes.  "Why you're here?"

"Why?You dont want me here?"

"It's not like that. I mean it's eight. There's school tomorrow"

"You sound like a mom!I'm here to tell you about our next plan!"

"You should've text me about it"

"That's not the only reason"

After Jihoon dried the plates, he put them in the dish rack. He dry his hands with his shirt and open the kitchen cabinet hanging on the wall. "Want something to drink?"

"Water" the older replied.

"What about hot chocolate?"

"Sure!"

After making the two hot chocolate, Jihoon walk to the living room and put the two mugs down on the table and sit on the sofa. "What is it?"

Jisoo sat down opposite him. "I heard that teacher Shin, our elective teacher, is rich!And he has a lot of money hidden in his table at the faculty room!We have to get some—or most— of it without being caught. Here's the plan: We have to go there earleir. Three am, we should wake up, and at four, we should be going. It will take thirty minutes for us to arrive at school by walking. There's no CCTV cameras everywhere so it would be easier to steal them. I have a lot of things here used for stealing. And I also had the keys for ALL the rooms in school"

Jihoon take a sip on his hot chocolate and nodded. "Okay. That'll work. But I'm kinda hard to wake up"

"That's why we have to sleep after this"Jisoo chug his hot chocolate until it is now all finished. "Also, can I sleep here?You have a king-sized bed, right?"

"Queen, actually"Jihoon corrected.

"Awesome!I'm going to sleep here"

JIhoon take a one last sip on his drink. "NO"

"There's no turning back!I'm already here!"Jisoo run upstairsl. Jihoon followed after, shouting waits and stops to his hyung. When Jisoo reached the halls and saw sticker letters that spelled 'Jihoon' and Jisoo went in there and slam the door. Jihoon, unluckily, didn't reach his hyung. Jisoo's body is pressed on the door, panting. The room he was in is dark but he can see some silhouettes of a bed, and some tables. He raise his hands up to feel the light switch. When he found it, he quickly turn it on and he was shocked at what he saw. A room with pink walls. There are few instruments resting there—A black piano, different kinds of guitars, and an electric drum. There's also a TV, a mini sofa like what the latter said, a black and white queen-sized bed. Jihoon knock on the door repeatedly shouting 'Let me in','Hey, open the door' and 'I will tell my parents if you don't open it'Jihoon hear a door open and he quickly went in and close the door behind. He glared at the person beside him. "WHO SAYS YOU HAVE A PERMISSION TO ENTER HERE!?"Jisoo look at the latter. "Me" and walk to the edge of the bed and sit. "I have a few questions-"

"The walls are pink because pink is one of my favorite colors"

"Well, besides that, are yoiu gay?To be honest, I've been suspecting you the whole time...."

Jihoon look at Jisoo and look down. "I'm not gay...."He whispered but loud enough for Jisoo to hear.

"Why your voice suddenly weaken?"Jisoo look at the purple-haired boy standing near the door. Jihoon look up at Jisoo and shout "I said I'm not gay!". Jisoo just shrugged and look away. "Don't get mad. It's not like I'm offending you in any way. I don't have problems with gay people" he slip a box of cigarette and a lighter out of his pocket and as he get one cigarette, he put it in between his lips and light it. Jihoon wanted to stop him but he just let it go, too tired to argue. He walk to his bed and lay down there.

"You're going to sleep already?" Asked Jisoo.

"Too tired...." Jihoon muttered. Jisoo walk to the light switch and after he turn it off, he lay down to the right side of Jihoon. Jihoon move farther from Jisoo but Jisoo moved closer. Jihoon doesn't give a damn anymore so he just let him go and let him do what he wants to do (if there is).  Jihoon felt an arm wrapping around his waist behind him and inhale the scent of his hair but he just let it go (Because.....Too tired). "Good night Jihoon....."He heard him say.

"Goodnight master......."He responded.

Jisoo open his eyes suddenly and smirked. "Wow!I almost forgot about that. Thank you for reminding me and because of that, I have a prize for you...."Jihoon felt something watery rubbed on his lips. Then two arms are wrapped around his arms and body. "What did you just-?What is this?Water?"He asked, hus lips to taste it.

Jisoo chuckeld as he lean close to Jihoon's ear. "I guess you could say it like that" Jihoon felt the tip of the gentleman's tongue on his ear and that's when it hit him. It's his saliva...(A/N:Tbh, I'm kind of disgust by this but idc it's kinda cute so ;)........) "So how was it?Does it taste good?" Jihoon's eyes widen tries to push Jisoo but he can't move. "EW YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF LET ME GO!" He shouted while kicking Jisoo. Jisoo chuckled and let the latter go. "You already tasted every last piece of me so....."he his lips and smirked. Jihoon wipe his lips with his hands "You're disgusting!". Jisoo  chuckled and wrap his arms around Jihoon again and cuddle him. Jihoon too tired to deal with the gentleman and he felt him sleeping over him so he just slowly close his eyesand sleep.

-----------------------------------------

"Yah!Wake up!"Jihoon slowly open his eyes and he saw his 'master' changing in his uniform. "It's 3 am. Wake up or we cannot steal them anymore. It's okay if you don't take a bath anymore. We have to hurry"Jihoon stood up and wash his face and went to his closet to change in his uniform. He lead the gentleman downstairs and get a burger patty on the refridgerator . "We should eat first before we go because we won't have energy going to school." After they eat, THey both pack their bags. "Hey, I'll wait for you outside"Said the orenge-haired boy and went outside. Jihoon checked if everything he needed for school is there. He closed his bag and walk to the door but a voice stopped him. "Jihoon?" It's his father. "What-Where are you going?It's still three thirty in the morning?"Jihoon's father slowly went downstairs. "Are you going to steal again?"

Jihoon gulped. "I'm going to school"

"It's too early"

"You told me to go to school early"Jihoon snapped back.

"But not this early!"His father sighed and went to the bathroom. Jihoon slowly step closer to the door and open it. Jihoon's father went out of the bathroom and was suppose to talk  but when he look, his son is not there and the door's half open.

Jisoo saw the latter hurrying and wanted to ask why but he was pulled by him. "Let's go!Hurry!"Shouted JIhoon. When Jisoo look back he saw Jihoon's father open the door and quickly look away. "Yah!Come back here!"Shouted Jihoon's green-haired father shouted as he watch two sillhouettes run away. 

Jihoon and Jisoo stop and pant and look behind to see that they had gotten away from Jihoon's house. After they rested, they both started to walk until they reach their school. Jisoo look at his watch on his right wrist. "It's four o' clock". As they walk, they saw the security guard standingoutside the gates. He saw the two walking and greeted. "Good morning children!What brings you here so early?Too exited for school?"

Jisoo chuckled while Jihoon just roll his eyes, "Well, we just woke up early and we decided to go here while the school is.........almost silent. Silence brings music to my ears......"

"Okay then, kids. See ya 'round" Jisoo bow down and walk in the gates of school. Jihoon look at the security guard as he walk and he saw him smiling at Jihoon. Jihoon was suddenly confused why because he remembered he killed his son. But he just shrugged it off and continue walking. 

 

"Her, I'll go and steal it, you will be the lookout, okay?"Jisoo said while they walk to the hallways of the school.

"Umm.......I kinda wanna join you to steal though....."Jihoon said. "I'm kind of curious how many money Mr Shin have.."

Jisoo look at him. "Well I guess that's not a problem. But keep your guard up"

They went upstairs to the second floor and in front of the door of the teacher's faculty room. Jisoo get the keys from his bag and unlock the door. "Why did the principal trust you to keep that?"Jihoon suddenly ask Jisoo, talking about the keys. "To be honest, I don't know...But I ain't complaining" he laugh as he open the door. They both went inside, Jisoo lock the door behind them while Jihoon quickly find their teacher's table. He open the drawers and saw something unexpected:A drawer full of money, displayed clean and and neat. They both mounted 'wow' and stare at it. JIsoo quickly take his bag off his bag and started getting some while Jihoon, is still staring at them, still couldn't believe that his teacher have a money that many. He wonder where he get them all. Jihoon finally move and help Jisoo get money to put it in Jisoo's bag. While taking money, Jihoon saw and ID in the drawer. He took it and read the first thing that's written on the top: 'M3B2 Criminal Gang Agency' 

""Jisoo look at the ID card Jihoon  is holding and gave the same reaction the same way the younger had. "The he's a criminal?"Jisoo and Jihoon lokk at each other. 

---------------------------------------

Jisoo and Jihoon are now in their classroom with no one around but them. Jisoo counted the money and gave it to Jihoon. "Here. Yours" Jihoon took the money and put it in his bag. "Wow," Jisoo lean on his seat. "Still cannot believe that Mr Shin is a part of one of the greatest criminals in Seoul!"

Jihoon scoffed. "Mr. Shin?More like Mr. Sin!" Jisoo look at him and chuckled. "That's a good one"

"Yeah, whatever"

As Jisoo keep the money. He look at the purple-haired boy with a serious face. "JIhoon,"Jihoon hummed. "Why do you steal?And also kill people?"

Jihoon look up and they're now both staring on each other's eyes. Jihoon didn't respond so Jisoo continued talking. "I mean, I have a good reason why I steal, because my family's rich, but you. Your father is an international rapper, you guys are rich as !Why do you have to steal other people's money?And take people's lives?LIke, are you just bored with life or something that's why you do bad things?"

Jihoon just chuckled. "Well," he look down to the ground and his lips. Jisoo look at him in confusion. Jihoon look at the elder's eyes again. "If you want to know why I do those things, just remember this: Some things shouldn't be trusted, but they're trusted; and not all things should be believe in, but most people belive them. Just like the black cat and humans."

Jisoo scoffed but saw the bad boy looking serious so he cleared his throat. "What do you mean by that?"

"Just find it out. I don't wanna talk about that. I don't want to talk about h-" Jihoon stop himself from saying it and cleared his throat. "I don't want to talk about it. For now"

"Okay then, it's not like i'm going to force you to say it. I can wait"Jisoo smiled at him.

"Thanks" Jihoon smiled back. Then a creak of the door interrupted them. THey turn their heads to see Jeonghan and Seungcheol standing there. "Jihoon?Jisoo?Since when did you huys get along?"Jeonghan asked.

"And wow, didn't expect the one and only Min Jihoon to go to school this early"Seungcheol scoffed and Jihoon rolled his eyes. "I'm not a Min"

"Yes you are. You're a 'mean' person"Jihoon just rolled his eyes.

"What time did you guys came here?"Asked Jeonghan.

"Umm.... maybe 4?"Answered Jisoo.

"As always, Morning person Jisoo"Jisoo just chuckled at his what his friends said.

"Hey, we better get going. See ya later"Jeonghan said.

"Yeah. See ya"And with that, the two lovers walk away. Jisoo turn back at Jihoon. "We have to investigate about Mr. Shin"

"How?"Asked Jihoon.

"Tommorow, we'll start. I saw a paper that says that the're going to the club to talk about their stuffs. I'm going to your house"

"Okay, master"Jihoon said, looking sleepy. His chin resting on his hands, eyes slightly closing. Jisoo chuckled and pinch his cheeks hard. "You're so cute!"

Jihoon pushed his hyungs arms away and rub his cheeks. "Dude, that hurts!"Jisoo chuckles. "I'm sorry". JIhoon felt a chair creek and footsteps walking behind him then he felt a lips pressed on his cheeks. His eyes widen and push Jisoo. "Ew!Stop it you're disgusting!"

"Love ya~"Jisoo went out their classroom and Jihoon move to his seat and continue sleeping there.

-----------------------------------------------------

OHMYGOSH I just accidentaly publish this chapter unfinish I'm sorry kill me. We have exams this week so sorry for updating for so long...(Wish me luck!) And we're going to have a bivouac (it's a camp for armys something....Arm forces somethings) so I might not update for long again......

 

and currently listening to the song Jihoon sang in the start of this chapter and it's so damn good!I reccomend you to listen to it rn they're soooo underrated. Listening to the full album "Regional At Best and Vessel" (Didn't mean to promote, tbh peace )

And guys, I'm going to question this to you too: Why do you think Jihoon steals and Kill someone?The underlined words are the clues for you guys to find out. IYAS I LOVE THESE THINGS I'VE BEEN PLANNING FOR THIS BOOK!MYSTERIES~ PLOT TWIST~ EVIL PLANS~ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

​​​​But seriously guys, it's kinda easy to guess....When Jihoon said 'I don' want to talk about h-' is easy.  I think you guys guessed it already. Write your guesses in the comments