Chapter 13

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

After a long wait, Jihoon's driver finally arrived at the school.

Jihoon opens the door to the back seat when suddenly someone grabs his waist from behind and pull them inside. Jihoon glared when he saw the neatly-combed orange-haired boy. "What the fu-"

Before the bad boy curse, gentleman spoke"Can you please take us to ungdaehan-geoli"

"Ungdaehan?Geoli?"Jihoon repeated what Jisoo said.

"Yeah!"

"Why?"

"Because why not?"

"Can you please tell me why?"

Jisoo sighed and look at the driver. "We're going to buy some supplies for our project" and he looks back at Jihoon. "I'll tell you later" He whispered.

Jihoon sighed. The driver looks at him from the rear mirror, waiting for Jihoon to answer - since he's the boss of him, he'll follow what Jihoon will say.  Jihoon nodded. "I almost forgot. We have a project. Take us there uncle Dae"

His driver nodded and started to drive. 

"Your name is Dae?Hi!"Jisoo reaches his hands out in front of Jihoon's driver. "I'm Jisoo!This cute little midget's best friend!"

Jihoon pulled Jisoo back and muttered that he shouldn't do that because Uncle Dae is driving.

"I've heard about you kid. You don't have to introduce yourself" Dae said to Jisoo.

"Oh really?Wow!I'm so famous Jihoon!Everybody knows me!"

Jihoon sighed. "I know just-"He sighed again. "Just put your damn seatbelt on and shut until we reach there!" Jihoon put Jisoo his seatbelt and went back to his seat. he pulls his seatbelt down but it can't, It's stuck. He tried to pull it again but it's still stuck.

Suddenly, a hand grab his hand that's grabbing the seatbelt and slowly pull it down, it worked. Both of them look at each other at the same time, their face close to each other. "Hoonie. Sometimes you have to be soft because if not, you might end up hurting it" Jisoo smiled and goes back to his seat.

Jihoon sat there, speechless and stare at the view on his window shield and put his hand on his heart, asking why is it beating fast.

===========================

They arrived at Ungdaehan-geoli. It's a huge mall and a lot of people come here, Mostly girls, because It's one of the biggest fashion spots in Seoul. But it's a mall so not only clothes are here, but also bookstores and food - most of them are just clothing shops.

Jisoo and Jihoon unbuckle and get out of the car. Jisoo went to the driver's window and knock on it. When the driver opened it, Jisoo asks. "Hey, is it okay for you to wait here?"

Jihoon sighed and joined them. "Uncle, "Jihoon take out a few yen and gave it to his driver. "You can go anywhere you want and eat. It's okay for you to eat here just don't follow us. We're fine by ourselves. I'll call you when we're done"

The driver thanked him and drove off.

Both of them head to the clear sliding door. Jisoo stops and turns around to face the mirrored glass and ruffle his neatly combed hair and mess his school uniform

Jihoon looked at him, confused. "What are you doing, dude?"

Jisoo looked at him and smirked. "I'm going to change myself from a gentleman to a bad boy!"

"But what if they'll recognize you?They will know who you really are!"Both of them continued walking.

Jisoo scoffed. "They already know it!Even some of the girls in the school knows it—except for the gs"

"Really?How?"  Jihoon asked, still confused

"My aunt owns this mall and she already knows I'm 'evil' so..." he paused to wink at Jihoon. "And some of the girls in school who come here knows my aunt so they know about me also. Others who come here don't know my aunt but they knew I'm not really a hundred percent 'gentleman'. While most of our classmates don't come here because they got no money and some acts like they're rich—like the gs"

They walk toward another clear sliding door and faced a girl security guard - She's wearing a white uniform with a security badge, a black pants and shoes, and a black security cap. 

Jisoo grabs a card from his pocket and showed it to the security. "Whatever I have here, it's for emergencies" he smirked.

The security guard widens her eyes. "Y-yes!Um...Sorry sir, I will let you in now" Jisoo walks past the security. Jihoon followed Jisoo but the security stopped him. "Stay right here bow. You ain't gonna get our money NOR our beautiful clothes!"

"I'm sorry ma'am," Jisoo stopped the security guard. "But he's with me. Don't worry ma'am, he's in my control now "he smirked at Jihoon. "Come on here, my pet"

Jihoon rolled his eyes and walk past the security to Jisoo. Jisoo wraps his arms around Jihoon's shoulders. "And miss, just to tell ya'," he turn his head to the security guard. "This isn't your mall. You don't have a right to say those." Jisoo turns his head back to Jihoon. "Let's go!"

= = =  = = =  = =  =  = =  =  = = 

Both of them arrived at the Closet Street, the main fashion store filled with various clothes from different clothing brands—popular or not. Suddenly, 2 girls in uniform walk up to them.

"Hi, sir Jisoo. Welcome back!"Said a beautiful lady with a black ponytailed hair.

Jihoon looks at the girls' nametags: Liza and Jessy...... No wonder why they didn't look Korean at all.....

"Thanks for welcoming me here, girls," Jisoo said.

"What brings you here again, sir?Don't have enough good boy or bad boy clothes?"Jessy, with a long wavy brown hair, asked

"Oh well umm........Do you have any clothing for boys that can also be for girls?"

"Yeah, sir follow us!" The girls led them into a room full of random outfits. After they arrived there, the girls faced them. "These are gender neutral clothes. Both men and women can wear them without being judged. You can pick all you want, sir"

Jisoo walk around the room looking at the clothes. Jihoon was left standing beside the two girls, he hates it, he felt small. (on top of that, they wore heels!How can he not feel so small!?)

Jihoon looks up at Jessy  I hate my life he said on his mind. Jessy looks back down at him. "Oh hi there!" She smiled at Jihoon.

Jihoon smiled back, not in the mood to ' around'.

"You're so cute oh my gosh!"Jessy ruffled Jihoon's hair. Jihoon's smile turned into a 'resting face'. He looks up at the brown-haired girl smiling at him so wide. He smiled and turned back into his 'resting face'. I ing hate my life

"Don't. Touch him" Jisoo pulled Jihoon away from Jessy and he leads him in one of the stalls in the dressing room. On his other - left - hand, he's holding a basket full of clothes. "Here. Try these on"

"Okay.."Jihoon slowly grabs the basket and wait for the gentleman to leave.

The gentleman saw Jihoon staring at him and cocked his eyebrows at him.

"Leave!"

"Why?" Jisoo asked.

"Because I'm going to change!"

"And so?We're both guys!What's the big deal?!"

Jihoon started glaring at Jisoo. "Get. Out."

"No. I'm your master. Don't order them around"

"You don't know me very well, Hong Jisoo...."

Both of them have a staring contest. Jisoo looks so scared at the way the purple-haired boy glaring at him so intensively. Instead of showing how afraid he was, Jisoo sighed. "Beg"

"What?!".Jihoon asked, confused.

"Beg" Jisoo repeated. 

By his tone, Jihoon knows he's commanding this so he just sighed. "What do you want me to do?Beg on my knees?"

"No!That's so cliche!" Jisoo said. "I want you" - he pointed Jihoon - "To do aegyo"

"What?!"

"I thought that will be easy for you since....You're cute"

"Seriously dude?!"

"Yeah.."

Jihoon closes his knuckles and his eyes shut and inhaled. "Hyungie~ Jihoonie is going to change can you please get out~?"

Jihoon puffing his cheeks while doing bbuing bbuing and making puppy eyes, Jisoo swore it was the cutest thing ever. He keeps staring at Jihoon that he didn't realize he's been doing it for too long.

"PLEASE OPPA~!"Jihoon added.

Jisoo widens his eyes. "D-Did you just called me..op-"

"Please~"Jihoon stick his bottom lip out while making puppy eyes.

"Umm...Okay. You won. I'll get out" Jisoo opened the door and close it behind him. 

When the gentleman gets out, Jihoon breaks down- he leaned at the wall and slide down. He covers his face and thought loudly "aarrghh!What the did I just do!?What the did I just said?!Why the did I did that?Why the did I said that ?!"

Meanwhile, when he closes the door to the stall, Jisoo leaned to the stall door and smirked. "What a cute little ing piece of "

- - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - 

After Jihoon tried on the clothes, they went to the women's section, Jihoon's nightmare.

The purple-haired boy whined. "Why do we have to go there~??We already bought these!" Jihoon lifts the shopping basket full of clothes. "These are too many!"

"Because you're going to be 'my girlfriend' so you have to act like a girl while looking like a girl" Jisoo makes a quoting gesture. "Besides, I'm going to pay for all of those. 

While looking at the girl clothes, before Jisoo can pick for him, Jihoon said. "Let me pick what I want. Trust me, I'm an expert in women's clothing"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You want me to buy these things?Then let me pick what I want" Jihoon walk around to look for clothes.

"I want this!"

"And this!"

"This is pretty!"

".......This!"

"This one!"

Jihoon keeps picking clothes, wigs, and heels then throws them at the poor gentleman who's just standing there following Jihoon and carrying lots of clothing—he's carrying four baskets full of them, almost five.

"Let's go for the y, seductive one," Jihoon said. Jihoon walks over to a dress that catches his eyes and stares at it. "Wow, this is so damn hot.."

While the little ones are staring at the fabric, Jisoo spoke. "Can I choose for the 'y, seductive, something, whatever?"

"Umm...Yeah sure, you can" Jihoon replied, still gazing at the elegant dress.

Jisoo walks around and finally, there's something that catches his eyes. A short, tight, black off-shoulder dress that's a bit revealing from the back. "I choose this"

Jihoon looks at the direction Jisoo is looking. He walks over to the dress, joining the gentleman while holding a mountain of outfit, wigs, and heels.

"I choose this.." Jisoo said, staring at the dress.

Jihoon looks at it for a while. Hmm...Plain black dress....But beautiful...

"You have a great choice of fashion, hyung"

"Yeah...I told myself I'm going to buy this if- Oh Woah Woah Woah!" Jisoo turned and saw how many the latter chose, again. "You're going to get those?!" 

"Why not?I told you I'm going to choose what I want!"

"But you only have to pretend for TWO WEEKS!"

"Come on, make it four!I miss cross-dressing!"

"Wait- so you cross-dressed before?!"

"I'll explain later" Jihoon looked back at the dress.

"Guess I'll get another basket!" Jisoo walks away and grabs another basket. When he turns back, he saw Jihoon looking at the dress. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Are you sure you want me to wear this in front of you?" The latter asked.

Jisoo cocked his eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Because "He turned around to face the orange-haired gentleman. "I can make you fall in love with me with these clothes in just a blink of an eye"

"Wow really?"

"Yeah, you'll see" He dropped the clothes to the basket and run to the nearest dressing room.

Jisoo followed him and gave the baskets to Jihoon. 

"I promise you, you will fall in love with me after I wear these clothes I bought" Jihoon smirked and closed the stall door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - -- - 

Five minutes passed and Jihoon still hasn't come out yet. 

"Yah!Be faster!" Jisoo complained.

"Just..Wait!" Jihoon replied. 

"Come on now we gotta hu-"Jisoo looked up and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. 

By 'girl', he meant Jihoon. Yeah, he's a boy but he's beautiful

Above, Jihoon is wearing a medium-length wig with a patterned pink-blue on the left and black on the right, above the wig is a big, pink ribbon, and a  pink crop top with sleepy eyes drawn in the middle. Below is a high-waist mint blue skirt and a puffy pink high heel, wrapped around him is a small, pink shoulder bag.

Jihoon is pouting cutely at Jisoo then turned into a smirk. "So?"

"Oh um.." Jisoo coughed. "Good. You look good"

Jihoon squeal. "This next one will make your eyes spark!" Jihoon went back to the stall and change.

He went out again this time wearing wavy brunette, a Sheinside crochet red lace zipper dress, and a Pointed-Toe T-Strap Heels. 

"Wow..." Jisoo mouthed.

"You like it?"Jihoon asked.

"You look amazing!"Jisoo replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah...So amazing!" Jisoo chuckled.

"Haha...Thanks!" Jihoon smiled. "THIS next one will make you fall in love with me!" Jihoon quickly goes into the stall and close it.

"Well, that one had to be the last because the sun's going down now..."

"Yeah sure" Jihoon shouted in reply.

Jisoo is asking himself why his heart is beating fast?It beats faster when Jihoon said 'I will make you fall in love with me'. That word keeps repeating in his head. Jisoo pulled his hair and duck. "Ugh!What is happening to me?!"

He heard the stall door open. Jisoo looked up and his eyes widen. Jihoon wearing the black dress he chose, joining a black nuback leather fringe ankle boots and a long wavy black hair. 

"So?"

"Wow...."  Jisoo was speechless. Jihoon proved him that he can make him fall in love.

"Why?" Jihoon asked.

"Nothing....Just........Wow........"

"It kinda looks like I made you drool over me," Jihoon said, Jokingly.

"Yeah, you kinda do.." Jisoo stood up and walks over to Jihoon. "Can you...." He slowly takes the latter's wig off and fixes Jihoon's hair. "There..." He stare at Jihoon's eyes. "Better"

Both of them stare at each other's eyes. Their eyes sparkling like diamonds.

After the long silence, Jisoo spoke. "Why....Are you so beautiful?"

Jihoon swears he hears his heart beating loud, but he's not sure if his heart is the only thing beating. But Jisoo knows for sure, his heart is beating also.

"Sorry to interrupt, but this mall will be closed in ten minutes, I repeat..."

"Wait, it's already six?" Jisoo looks at his watch. " let's go!Take those off!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They run fast to the cashier and paid for the clothes. Jihoon quickly call his driver and when it arrived, they both hop in as the car started driving.

Both of them haven't talked in the car. It was an akward silence.

Jisoo look at Jihoon and broke the silence. "Um...Yoon..."

"Hm?" Jihoon looks at Jisoo.

"Umm..." He grabs one of the plastic he's holding and gave it to Jihoon. "Those are the clothes I bought for you. The  gender-neutral ones. You keep it in your house. I'll keep the others in my apartment" then he turned to face the driver. "Uncle, please turn left, thank you"

The driver nodded and did what Jisoo said. Jisoo saw Jihoon's look in confusion. "I'm going to that 'luxery apartment' I have. Eli is there, he could take me to my 'normal apartment' ". Jisoo turned at the drivers direction and told him directions—Left again, then right, go straight for a minute then turn left— until they reached the apartment. Jisoo grab five plastics with him and open the door to go outside. Before he close it, Jisoo said. "Um...Let's do our 'project' at school tommorow. Let's wake up early. You bring the tools while I bring the paint and papers, okay?"

"Umm...Yeah"

"OK. See ya tommorow" Jisoo smirked and close the door.

Jihoon watched him go inside the apartment and he told the driver to drive back to his house and while traveling, Jihoon's heart is still beating fast. The words that Jisoo told him is still lingering around his head. 'Why are you so beautiful?' he smiled and rest his hand on his chest. He grip on his shirt tightly because of how his heart is beating so fast. But at the same time, it felt good. 

But his brain is telling him no. 'I don't want you to get hurt again, Jihoon' his thoughts said. 'Why if that's only the start. I have to be careful'​​​​​​​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SHORT CHAP BECAUSE OUR SCHOOL IS STARTING!!SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WE'RE IN OUR PROVINCE THE WHOLE MAY!

AND I DON'T BOTHER CHANGING AT MY MISTAKES BECAUSE I'M IN A HURRY!

THERE'S SUPPOSE TO BE ANOTHER PART FOR THIS BUT I'M GOING TO PUT IT ON THE NEXT CHAP!

And yes!!!I'm freaking screaming and cringing because aahh!!!They're getting closer!! I have ALOT of things planned here and I SWEAR it's very romantic I crim! (cringe-scream)—Because I'm not much into romance I cringe every time I saw my ships being romantic but at the same time my heart is beating so fast, I know it's crazy!

Okay guys gotta go!thanks for the subscribes and please comment! I love reading your comments! Goodbye have a nice day~ :*