Chapter 11

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Jisoo watch as people ran outside the club and slowly fading away from his sight. Jisoo looks down at his lap to see Jihoon taking a nap. "Hoon?"

"Hm?"Jihoon asked.

"Are you alright?"

"What do you think?"Jackson interrupted.

"Mm.....Yeah I'm fine...."Replied Jihoon. "Just don't touch my leg...."

Jisoo took Jihoon's long curly brunette wig and pats his hair then comb it softly. Jisoo remembered what he told Jihoon: 'You're so beautiful. You are more beautiful without that wig on'. It's true, Jisoo thought. You're more beautiful without that stupid wig. Jisoo realized that Jackson is watching them. "What the are you looking at?"Jisoo asked, glaring at the blonde haired boy. 

Jackson shrugged. "Nothing. Just watching you look at Jihoon like he's somewhat special. Nothing very interesting"

Jisoo rolled his eyes. He looks back at Jihoon. "everything will be alright, Jihoon. Just relax. We're near"

"Letting me sleep will be relaxing for me so don't talk to me"Jihoon replied.

"You can't!What if it's a sign that you're dying?"

"C'mon Josh!He only got shot in the leg, not in his stomach or heart or something!" said Mark. 

Jihoon is finally asleep. Jisoo watched as the sun started vanishing and the stars are lighting up the sky. Jisoo cannot forget the way Jihoon move around his thighs, the way Jihoon's lips move, when he moaned 'master'. Just the thought of it is making Jisoo hard. But there's one thing that keeps bothering him. 'Seungcheol is only your real friend. And the rest are faking. The reason why they befriend you because your father is famous.' , 'You're not really a Min. They only pick you up from the street.'. Teacher Shin's words keep repeating in Jisoo's head. What did he mean?

"Guys, we're here now." Said Eli. "Thir and one-oh, carry Jihoon up"

"Aye aye captain!"Jackson and Mark lifted Jihoon up and hurriedly went inside the building. Jisoo went down and close the door. An 8-storey black and white building is right in front of them. Jisoo followed Eli into the elevator and presses the number 3 as the elevator goes up. 

"Josh," Eli broke the silence. "Did you beat Mark up?"

Joshua sighed in annoyance. "I'm tired of lying"

"What did I tell you!?" The elevator door opens and Jisoo started walking fast, ignoring his hyung. "Yah!Jisoo!"

Joshua stopped and look at his hyung. "Look, I said I was sorry-"

"Sorry is not enough! Just stop it!"Joshua sighed again and continued walking. He stopped right in front of his door as he gets his key in his pocket. Before he opens the door, Eli warned him. "Josh, I don't want your hands around Jihoon. Don't even try to do it, Jisoo"

* * *

Jisoo opened the door to his apartment and saw his bedroom door fully open. He went inside and saw Jackson and Mark sitting down on his couch. And on his bed is a beautiful Lee Jihoon, still in his y clothes—but without the wig. Beside him is a  big box full of doctor's instruments and a first-aid kit. A door opened in the bathroom and revealed Jr wearing medical gloves and mask while holding a syringe. 

"Hey, Jr!Did you watch over my house while I'm gone?"

"Yeah I did" Jr replied and he flicks at the needle of the injection.

"Hey, better not wake him up," said Jackson. "If you do, he might get that scary thing out of your hand and stab it on you"

"Yeah, pretty scared right now," said Jr. 

"Josh, don't you know that Woozi is afraid of sharp things like knives, syringes, needles, pin....." Mark asked.

"Really?" Jisoo asked back.

"Yeah. also, he can't hold a gun for long. since it's quite heavy"

"Hold up. How did you know those things?"

"We're in the same class as him—Me and Jonghyun. When we have a cooking class in fifth grade, he's always shaking every time he holds a knife. In the clinic, he doesn't like seeing needles. And Jonghyun dared him to hold my grampa's gun last year. He can only hold it for thirty seconds."

"Then how did he kill people?"

"I don't know. We haven't seen him kill someone before...To be honest, we all think that he never killed them.."

This made Jisoo suspicious. Jihoon hasn't told him anything about himself.

Finally, Jr is already done giving Jihoon anesthesia.  He takes out a forceps and open up Jihoon's wound to get the bullet out of his flesh then put it on a tray. He stopped and took his mask off. "Guys, how many gunshots have you heard?How many bullets hit Woozi?"

"We heard a lot of gunshots in the club, so we're not sure. But we knew only one bullet hit Woozi" Eli replied.

Jr sighed. "I think you thought wrong.." He put the forceps back inside and digging into the flesh. He pulled out and found another bullet. They all gasped. After Jr stitched and bandaged Jihoon's wound and put all of his tools back in place. "Follow me"

They followed Jr to the living room. Jr grabs a paper on the table and shows it to them. "In this paper, it shows an x-ray copy of Jihoon's leg. As you can see, there are two bullets. And the other bullet is on top of the other as if it's followed by the other." He pointed at the two bullets showed in the paper. "He got shot twice in a row, and it almost hit his bone." All of them gasped. Jr put the copy down. "I'm glad you saved him right away..."

"If not, his bone might be broken by now" Jackson continued.

Eli stood up on his chair. "It's getting late, we're going home"The rest stood up and open the door. "Take good care of Woozi~!"

"Yeah I will, he's my pet!" Jisoo shouted back as the door closed. Jisoo went to his room and stare at Jihoon sleeping. Jihoon, tell me: Who are you exactly?What's your story?Can you tell me?I thought you're heartless, but I realize you're soft and should be treated with care. I may be bad but I promise I will take care of you. Just tell me your problems, please.... 

Jisoo lies down beside Jihoon, facing each other.  Jisoo looks at Jihoon's face. He caresses his cheeks so soft. His fingers slowly move down to the latter's lips. His pink curvy lips looks so kissable. He continues going down to his clothed chest and down to his stomach. Jisoo put his hand over the nightgown and move it around Jihoon's body. Suddenly, he heard Jihoon gasped. Jisoo looks at him and started moving his hand again. Jisoo stopped touching him. Wow, he's also sensitive... 
Jisoo stare at Jihoon's beautiful face 'till he falls asleep

* * *

Jihoon slowly opens his eyes and he saw an unfamiliar room. Most of the colors are black and white. ' Where am I?' He tried to recall the things that happened last night. He remembered what happened, but there'sonly one thing that keeps repeating in his head. 'You're so beautiful..' He wants to take those words off his head but he can't. He looks to his left and saw a neatly folded clothes on the drawer. Over the clothes, there's a letter: 'Change before you go out of the room. I don't want to get hard seeing your y body ;) (seriously wear this or else!)'  Jihoon saw a big blue sweatshirt that says 'Grown Man' on the front and shorts that are long enough to cover his thighs.

As he goes outside the room, he heard someone humming. He saw the orange-haired male cooking. The male look up. "Oh, Uji!You're awake!"

Jihoon groaned and went to the counter. He sat on the chair and drop his head on the counter. Jisoo chuckled. "Oh, you cute little !" Jisoo grabs a bowl and put the ramen in it, "Enjoy" he drop it on the counter beside Jihoon.

Jihoon gets the bowl. Jisoo gave him a fork and he started eating. Jihoon saw another fork in the bowl. He looks to his right and saw Jisoo eating his noodles. "Yah!Why won't you go get another bowl for yourself?"Jihoon ask

"It's tiring washing the plates"

Jihoon just rolled his eyes and keep eating. Jisoo and Jihoon get noodles at the same time. As Jisoo the noodles, it leads him to Jihoon. Their faces are so close to each other, but Jihoon's eyes are closed. Jihoon finally opens his eyes and it met Jisoo's. They stare at each other, feeling the same thing they both did when they first saw each other. They felt sparks. 

Jihoon finally gets his senses back and cut the noodles with his teeth. "Yah get your own goddamn bowl!!"

"I don't want to wash too much dishes!You do it!"

Jihoon wants to, unless if he's tired and sleepy. And that is what he's feeling right now. "Ah it!" Jihoon keeps eating.

Jisoo sighed. "I'm glad you changed your clothes"

"Yeah because I know what you're going to do to me if I don't"Jihoon muttered

"What did you said?"

"Nothing. I said you're deaf"

"That's not what you said"

"If you know, why did you even ask me in the first place?" 

Jisoo ignored Jihoon's sassy remark. "You believe I'll get hard by you cross-dressing?Pft!"

"If you won't, then why did you seem to look so thirsty when you saw me. I can see your friend down there appearing a bit when you saw me" Jisoo blushed. Jihoon scoffed. "And when I gave you a , I can feel it wanting to burst out" Jihoon smirked before he put a forkful of noodles in his mouth. He looked at Jisoo with his poker face—that he uses every day—as if he didn't say anything wrong. 

Jisoo glared at him and look away. "How's your leg?"

"Don't ignore what I said. Explain why you have last night"

"I'm your master you answer my question first"

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Well, master, it hurts a bit. But I'm fine, thank you"

"Okay. Just wait here" Jisoo stood up and walk away.

"Yeah better take care of your friend down there before it shows itself in front of me"

Jisoo runs back and holds Jihoon's waist with both of his hands. His hands trail under his shirt and Jihoon moaned as he feels the gentleman's hands on his stomach. Jisoo smirked and put his lips near the bad boy. "I swear if you bring that up again, I'll you hard". And with that, he let go and went back to the room. Jihoon looks down and blushed.

Jisoo came back with a first-aid kit on his hand. He knelt down to check on Jihoon's right leg and examine his wound. He took the bandage off and saw that the wound is getting better. Jisoo applied antibiotic ointment around the wound and put a new bandage on the wound. "There, prevent infection."

"How did you know this?"

"Jr told me. Don't you know he's also the one who healed you?"Jisoo stood up.

Jihoon was shocked. "What?!No way!"

"Yeah. His mother is a professional doctor. She taught him some things about healing wounds and infections and stuff just in case he's injured or something...."

"Wow..."Jihoon muttered.

"I know right. He might be a little innocent but he's useful" Jisoo sat down beside him again. "You,"He pointed at Jihoon. "Are staying with me until tonight. Jr told be you have to. So I can cure your wound. He said it's going to heal tonight as long as I'm here. I texted your parents so don't worry. For now, let's kill time."

Jisoo waves his hands for Jihoon to follow him. They went to the living room and sit on the couch in front of the tv. Jisoo grabs the remote on the coffee table in front of him and opens the tv. It shows an anime guy with a blonde spiky hair and another anime guy with a black hair fighting. "Ugh!They repeated this so many times!"Jihoon looked at Jisoo when he keeps changing the channels until one of his favorite shows is on the tv. "That's better" Jisoo relaxed his back on the couch and put his arms on Jihoon's shoulder and pulled him close. Jihoon stares at Jisoo as the gentleman looks at the tv. Jihoon is starting to wonder. By looking at the elder, he knows he's thinking of something...Like there's something he wants to tell the latter...

"Yeah, Jake!Go kick Ice King's !"Jisoo felt the bad boy's eyes is on him. He looks at Jihoon. "What?I'm still a kid don't judge me" he looks back at the tv but he still feels Jihoon staring at him. "He looks at him again. "Why you're staring at me for so long?Am I that handsome?"

"Umm...No!" Jihoon said

Jisoo chuckles. "Then why?"

"I feel like...You want to tell me something. Like there's something you wanted to ask me?"

Silence filled the room for a second before Jisoo started talking. "How......How did you know?"

"It's just that I......Can feel that you're thoughts are around something else..I can feel it since last night; When we were running out of the club, when we were in the car, even this morning"

Jisoo looked at the tv and sighed. "You're right. I want to ask you something"Jihoon keep looking at Jisoo, waiting for him to say something. Jisoo sighed again. "Jihoon," He paused. "I want you to trust me"He looked at the latter who's still staring at him. Jisoo sighed again.

"Just how many times will you sigh today?Just tell me what you want!~"

Jisoo looks at the screen and sighed, again. "What's your story?"

"What do you mean?" Jihoon asked, confused.

"What happened to you in the past?Who are your real parents?Are you even adopted?Tell me, Jihoon. Everything"

Jihoon looked down. "I will not tell you everything. But I'll tell you some.."

And now it's Jihoon's turn to sigh. Jisoo looks at Jihoon. 

"When I was young,"Jihoon started. "I have a lot of friends, including Seungcheol hyung. I'm so happy back then. Inviting them over and play with them. Until the third grade, I heard them....

- - - -

             '  Young, jolly Jihoon is running to his backyard to give them drink when he heard his friends' conversation."Hey, what do you guys like about the rest?" asked the girl with a short, blonde hair

"Jihoon's kinda nice.." said the girl with a long, black hair.

"Yeah, but boring"

"What's so boring about him?He had such cool games!He has ps4, Xbox, and Nintendo!"

"Yeah. That's the only cool thing he has. The rest, eh.."

"Yah you're so rude!"

"But you should admit it,"A guy with a short black hair interrupted the two girls. "You don't want to be 'his friend' in the first place. Right?"

"Well, yeah but-"

"And he's unlike us. Because, we, we swear, we go everywhere we want to go. While him, pft!He acts so much like a baby!"

"At least he's nice!"

"Hey, hey!Don't say that now, Eunbi!"

"Yeah!You're the one who hated your parents in the first place!"The brown haired girl said. They all laugh at Eunbi. Jihoon felt bad.

"Yeah!The only reason why we befriend him is because his father is famous, right?" asked the girl with a long brown hair. All of them agreed. They all look at Eunbi. "I'm saying the truth, right Eunbi?"

Jihoon hopes one person will be left to stay with him. Someone who will never tell lies and will be friends with him not because he has a famous father.

Eunbi sighed. "I....Guess you're right.."All of them cheered, except Jihoon. He felt betrayed...

"Hey!Let's talk about Seungcheol this time!"

"Yes!He's so cute!"

"I like him"

Jihoon's face drops when they say good things about his closest friend. They only liked him because his father is a rapper.... 

-

"And that day, I'm not confident having a famous parent.."

"So is that the reason why you don't want to be a Min?"Jisoo asked.

"No...That's not it.."

-

             'Jihoon is making his way to his school when suddenly, 6 girls approached him. "Hi, Jihoon!"

Jihoon sighs'Here they come.'

"Hoon!We decided that maybe we could play on your video games-I mean you can join us too!"Said the girl with a long red hair with her nametag written 'Kim Sojung'. "Also, we're planning that maybe we could meet your father-"

"No" Jihoon quickly answered. All of them were shocked because they never saw Jihoon act like that. Everyone knows that he's a very happy person and never hesitate things. But today, the brown-haired 8-year old boy is showing looks of anger. "You're not coming to my house. No one is going to my house starting today!"Jihoon shouted at them. "Do you think I haven't heard about what you all said to me?!You guys are only using me!"

Sojung laughed awkwardly. "W-What do you mean?"

"I heard you guys in the back yard!You guys are talking about me!About how uncool I am and you only befriend me because my father is famous!"

Sojung forms a smirk on her face. "You're right. Good hearing Lee Jihoon"

Jihoon keeps glaring at them, with his fist curling.

"Min Jihoon, such a smart kid." a girl with a long brown hair by the name of 'Yewon' walk up to the front. "I'm proud of you. So now you found us out. Don't you know that everybody around you is also thinking the same thing?Without your father, you will and always lonely-"

Jihoon slaps Yewon's cheeks really hard. All the girls gasped. Yewon turns her head slowly and glared at him. "You piece of-"

"You're the one who is a crap!"Jihoon shouted at her face. "How dare you say that to me you.......YOU S!"All of them gasped, including Jihoon. He cannot believe he just said those.....But it felt so good. He smirked. "YOU TY MOTHERERS!FAKE GIRLS LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED!YOU DON'T DESERVE GETTING BOYS, YOU ING PLASTICS!I HOPE YOU ING DIE!"

While he walks away, he heard Sojung shouted. "Just remember Jihoon!He's not your real father!"

Jihoon stopped walking. "What do you mean?"

"I guess I got your attention now" Sojung laughed evilly. "What I'm saying is true. He's not your real father. They are not your real parents!"

Jihoon turns to face the girls. "What are you guys saying?"

"That you are adopted!"A girl named 'Yerin' said. "Oh, you didn't know?Well everybody here knows!"

"And guess what?" Yuna spoke. "They only pick you up from the streets!So they adopted you illegally. Instead of putting you to the orphanage"

"But they didn't"Sojung interrupts. "Because your mother is so crazy, she thought you are her lost son!"

"WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS NOT TRUE!YOU ARE JUST JELEOUS!"

"Oh we hope so, Hoonie~" Yerin pinches his cheeks. "Try to ask your parents about it'And the girls' turn to walk away from him. Jihoon didn't believe them. But what if it's true?

-

While eating dinner with his family. He keeps thinking about what those girls said.

"Jihoon," Jihoon's looks up at his mother. "You seem down. Is there a problem?"

Jihoon, the kind of kid who never lies and tells all his problems to his parents, he sighed and asked them. "Am I adopted?"

The parents looked at each other, their expressions changed. Jihoon is looking for hope. Hope that they would say no. He hears his parents whispering. 'Should we tell?' What does that mean?

Jimin holds Yoongi's hand under the table. She looks back at Jihoon. "Jihoon......."

"It's true, isn't it?"Jihoon asked. 

"Jihoon, I-"

 

"So it's true that I'm adopted, huh?!"Jihoon slams his hands on the table and stood up. "It's true that you guys only picked me up in the streets because mom is being so crazy that she thought I'm her son?!This is crap!"

"Jihoon!"Yoongi slammed his fist on the table and stood up. "Don't say those!At least we saved you!"

"Well, you should have dropped me to an orphanage just in case my parents would find me!"

"Do you still think your parents are still alive?!"

"How can you know they're dead if you haven't met them yet?!How can you know if you haven't seen them?!"

His father just stood there glaring at him. Then he changed the subject. "Where did you find out?" He asked calmly.

"?So you're calling your love story a now?"

"Jihoon!"Yoongi slams his fist on the table.

"Why?!It's true right?!Everything I said is true right?!"Jihoon is expecting for an answer but he got nothing. Jihoon pushed the table hard enough for it to jiggle. " you!"And he walk away upstairs to his room, 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

One day, someone rings the doorbell to Jihoon's house. His father opened it and revealed a dark-brown haired man who looks like he's in his twenties. "May I see Jihoon?"

"Who are you?"Asked Yoongi.

"I-I'll explain later. I just want to see your son..."

Yoongi is supposed to fight back but his wife stops him. Jimin smiled at the man. "Hello sir, may I help you?"She asked nicely.

"I want to see Jihoon, please?"

"Okay sure. You may come inside while you wait for Jihoon to come"

They let the man in and let him sit on the couch. Jimin sat down opposite him while Yoongi calls his son upstairs.

"May I get your name, sir?"Jimin started the conversation.

"I'm Lee Jinki, ma'am. I have my brand new restaurant built 3 months ago. It's a chicken restaurant."

"Oh that's nice, Mr. Lee"

"May I ask you few questions?About Jihoon"

"Oh yeah sure" Replied Jimin.

"Did you........Picked Jihoon at Gangnam?Near the train station?"

Jimin's heart beats fast. "H-how did you know?"

"What date and time did you saw him just laying down there?"

"July twenty-fifth......eight-twenty am....."

"Just right before he came....."

"Who came?"

Just then, Yoongi came down without Jihoon with him. "He said he will come down soon"Yoongi sat beside his wife. 'What did you two talked about here?"

Both Jinki and Jimin look at each other shocked until Jihoon walks downstairs. "Who is it?" He asked irritated.

Jinki looked at Jihoon. "My nephew..." he walks slowly to Jihoon but Yoongi stopped him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Yoongi glared at him.

"Look!I can explain!He's my nephew!I'm sure!My brother's wife left him at Gangnam!Near the train station!At the same date, you saw him!He ran there but you already pick him up!"

"Get out of here!You don't know what you're saying!"

"NO!"Yoongi and Jinki looked at Jihoon surprised. "Let him go!I want to talk to him!"

"Jihoon....."Yoongi whispered.

"He's the only one who can tell me the truth!"Jihoon looked at Jinki. "Sunbae-nim, let's go upstairs?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"He followed me to my room and told me everything. My mother cheated on my father and left me in the streets. My mother called my father right after she left me. Gladly my father was in Gangnam so he ran to the train station but he never saw me there.  While my dad is trying to find me, my mother died after two days because of a car accident.  My uncle didn't know where my father is starting that day because my dad told him that he shouldn't talk to him until he finds me. My uncle also told me that I have a sister. After my mother died, my mother's lover left her because he can't take care of it by himself. So my dad took care of her so that if he found me, I have someone to play with. He saw her before my dad bid goodbye to him...."

"Aren't you glad that Mr. and Mrs. Min are there to take care of you while your father is still looking for you?"Jisoo asked.

"How could I be glad if they never ING care that I changed my surname to Lee?!And when I got sent to jail, THEY NEVER ING CARE FOR ME!Only my uncle paid so that I can leave early while my FATHER is only at home!He had millions of money but my uncle did it!They don't ing care about me!"

Jisoo reaches his left hand and rubs Jihoon's left shoulder. "Let's stop the drama," He looked at Jihoon. "So....Have you crossed-dress before?"

Jihoon looked at Jisoo and then look away. "I don't want to talk about it" Jihoon muttered.

"Just a simple yes or no will do. I don't care about the life story"

Jihoon thinks for a minute. "Fine yeah...."

Jisoo's eyes widen. "Really?Wow!I never thought you would say that!Even the y dancing?"

"Yeah......"

"You have done it before?!Wow, with who?"

"Don't wanna talk about it"

"Wow!You're so damn y!You could do both!"

Jihoon just rolled his eyes. "What about you, I thought you lived in with Hansol's 'ugly' apartment and not in this luxurious apartment?"

"Haha, well I lived here long ago. I just bought another apartment that's simple and asked Hansol to live with me so that they-"

"So that they will think that you're poor I know."

"Haha, smart one!" Jihoon rolled his eyes again. "So...." Jisoo went in front of Jihoon and pin him. His legs are in between the other. "Can you dance on my lap again?" 

"No!" Jihoon tries to push him but the gentleman is too strong for him. Jisoo grips on his wrists and pins him down on the couch. Jisoo leans his face close to the bad boy, their nose touching each other. Jisoo leaned closer, their lips almost touching. Suddenly, Jisoo felt Jihoon's hand behind his hair. He is shocked and thought he will pull him close, but no.

Instead, Jihoon grabs a fistful of Jisoo's hair and pull it away from his face. "Get the off my face you er!" 

Jisoo held his hair. "!!Okay, I'll stop just let-" Jihoon let go and Jisoo rubs his head. 

Jihoon let go and Jisoo drops on the ground, rubbing his head. "That hurts!"

Jihoon stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom. Probably going to vomit" he walks away leaving Jisoo.

- - -

 When Jihoon exited the bathroom, he saw Jisoo in front of him. "What?Gonna do it to me again?You wanna punch?"

"No!" Jisoo raises his hands in front of him as if he's shielding himself.  "You're going home now!"

"Huh?"Jihoon looks at the time. 7:03 PM. "Wow, time sure goes fast"

"What do you mean it goes fast. You woke up at one!"

"I did?But why did you cook noodles in the afternoon?"

"That's all I can cook. At least be happy you ate food!"

Jihoon rolled his eyes and followed Jisoo downstairs.

- - -

They saw a dark blue car waiting outside. When the windows rolled up, they saw Eli sitting on the driver's seat. "Hi" Eli greeted. "Rawr rawr"

"Stop it, Eli. you're so weird" Jisoo opened the door and went in after Jihoon and drove off.  

-- -- --

They finally reach Jihoon's home. Jihoon opened the car door. "Bye Eli hyung, bye Jisoo hyung, I'm going home now."

"Wait!" Jisoo went down with Jihoon. Jihoon turned around and look at Jihoon. "Jihoon..." Jihoon hummed. Jisoo opened his mouth to find some really deep words but what came out of Jisoo's mouth was. "Take care"

Jihoon laughed. "Seriously?That's what you're going to say?"

"Well, at least I'm showing that I cared for you!"

"Yeah yeah yeah.." Jihoon stopped laughing but still had his smile on his face. "I will take care of myself. I won't let myself get sick" That made Jisoo's heart beat. "Is that what you want me to say, master?"

"Ah-ah yes!That's very pleasing to hear" Jisoo cursed himself for stuttering. "Um.....I'll text you when I'm home, okay?"

"Okay master, I'll be going" As Jihoon walk, he felt someone hug him from behind.

"Seriously, take care" Jisoo let go and went inside the car and sat on the passenger seat. "Woah that was awkward"

"Ya' know the windows still rolled down, right?" shouted Jihoon.

Jisoo put his head out and shouted back. "I don't care. Go home now or else!"

Jihoon chuckles as he watches the car window rolls up and drove off.

"Can't you believe it?" Eli said while driving. "He called us hyungs"

"What's great about that?" Jisoo asked.

"He called us hyungs!You never called me hyung once. He always calls everybody 'hyung'. Unlike you, you're very rude"

Jisoo just rolled his eyes and look at the window sill beside him. He can't stop thinking about Jihoon, 'is he okay?I wonder what's he doing right now..' those are the things that are filling his head right now. He's also thinking about Jihoon's smile, Jihoon's sad face, and even his angry face. He chuckled at the thought.

"Thinking of Jihoon, aye?" Eli looked at Jisoo, smirking.

"Shut up dude," Jisoo said and shook his thoughts about the latter.

- - -

Jihoon turns the knob to the front door but the door can't open. It's locked...... He thought. He looks under the mat and saw the spare key they have, just in case they were locked up. He unlocked the door and saw no one in the living room. He saw a paper on the coffee table and read it. 'Your dad had something to do in the studio so I joined him. There's food in the fridge. Just heat it up'. They never cared, Do they, Jihoon? he thought. He went upstairs to his room and plop down on his bed. He felt like he wants to cry.....

Suddenly, he heard a ting coming from his phone. It's  the gentleman.

Gentleman master: 'I'm home now, how about you?'

'ZZZzzzzz..........'

Gentleman Master:'Haha okay :D sweet dreams, cutie ;)'

'Yeah, whatever -_-'

Gentleman Master: 'Come on, say good night to your master~'

'Goodnight, Master.'

Gentleman Master: 'Good boy~ ^_^'

'SHUT UP!'

Gentleman Master: 'Wow rude'

Gentleman Master: 'Well good night :)'

Jihoon decided to change Jisoo, username: 'Not-so Gentleman Master' there, fits him. He puts the phone on the desk beside him and sleeps.

- - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -

CHAPTER ELEVEEEENNN!!!

Now you know a little bit about Jihoon's past!

Next chapter/s will leave you fangirling because their love will bloom like a rose~

Exited?Haha me too!Can't wait! I hope you liked this chapter!Have a good day! :D