Chapter 17 (part 3)

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Jisoo makes his way back to his school. He saw his two friends. Eli and Jr, standing right in front of the building and approach them.

"So...Um...What?" Jisoo asked.

"Tell us what happened to you two" Eli replied.

"I'm not sure if it's something I should tell you guys" Jisoo scratched the back of his head. He never really wants to hide things from his friends but this thing about Jihoon is something he doesn't want to say to them. Jisoo wants to take care his Jihoon without people on his side—he wants him and him only.

"C'mon, how serious was it?" It's Jr's turn to ask.

"Um...Maybe Mark scale.."

His friends both 'oh'-ed and nodded.

Suddenly, Jisoo changed his mind. "Wait!" He got his friends' attention on him. "What are the things you know about Jihoon?"

Jr and Eli looked at each other in confusion. "Why?"

"I just wanna know"

They both look at each other again and back at their friend. "Well,.We don't really know where to start-"

"Did you know about Jihoon being suicidal?"Jisoo asked. 

The way he said those are fast but his friends understand it. "How..did you know about it?" Eli asked slowly.

Jisoo sighed. "I saw him. He did it. He slit his wrist. In the bathroom and...It hurts me..."Jisoo gave a hard sigh, not sure if he's about to cry. "I just can't understand why he did those things to himself"

"Well, he's been through a lot I guess," Eli said. "Well, maybe you can save him. Be his knight and shining armor ya know" then he winked at Jisoo. 

Jisoo likes that idea, him being Jihoon's knight and shining armor. He wants to save his beautiful prince from all those flames those dragons are blowing at him. I'll be your prince charming, Jihoon. I'll be the one who'll save you from those es

- - - -

Jihoon came back from school, still wearing the cute cat jacket Jisoo gave to him. His parents stared at him and asked him where he got the jacket but he just ignores them and went straight upstairs. He doesn't want to answer his parents. Like seriously what will he tell them 'Jisoo hyung gave me this because it's as cute as me he said!'

It's evening and Jihoon is laying on his bed, still not changing his clothes. The room is quite dark and only the lamp beside him illuminates half of the room. Jihoon is playing a game on his phone but he's somehow distracted by his thoughts. He can't stop thinking about the orange-haired gentleman being soft to him unlike when they first met.

He can't stop thinking when Jisoo walks closer to him and told him he's beautiful when they are at the shopping mall. He can't stop thinking when Jisoo kissed his wrist at the school clinic. He can't stop thinking about Jisoo's soft, sweet smile that makes his knees weak. The way he touched his face, so soft. And when their hearts beat together such a beautiful harmony. And his sweet words that made Jihoon fall in love with him,

'Every part of you is beautiful, JihoonIf I will love you, I'll learn to love every piece that's been a part of you.....'

A low growl from his phone was heard as his avatar from the game he's playing loses. Jihoon cursed under his breath and drop his phone beside him. I think I need some rest he thought. Jihoon turns to the right. He close the lamp, making the room dark. He watch the open balcony door as the curtains fly up and as the air from the outside blows a cold breeze inside his room, Jihoon slowly falling asleep.

- - -

Jisoo successfully climbed Jihoon's balcony, wearing all black clothing and a balaclava on his head. He noticed the balcony door open. What happened here? Jisoo thought. He's thinking that someone broke into Jihoon's room. 

He went inside the room and look around the room just in case an intruder went inside. No sign of intruders. He walks to the bed and took his balaclava off when he saw the purple-haired boy laying down, sleeping peacefully.

Even how dark the room is, he can still see how beautiful Jihoon is. He noticed the latter still wearing the jacket he gave him. He's still not changing his clothes. Cute.

He sat at the edge of the bed beside Jihoon. Jisoo's hands slowly move to Jihoon's purple hair, it with the back of his hands softly so that he won't wake the latter up. Why are you making things hard for me? his hands slowly makes its way down to the latter's cheeks. I plan to break you but why am I fixing you, then it stops at Jihoon's soft pink lips. and you're slowly breaking me? Jisoo bit his lips, trying to stop himself from whatever he's planning to do.

 

Jihoon felt something touching him so he slowly opens his eyes and saw a silhouette of a man sitting by his bed, touching his lips. He adjusts his vision to try to take a better look at the man.

Jisoo noticed the latter is awake. "It's me," he said, hoping for the latter to recognize him.

Jihoon switch on the lamp beside him to light up the room on their side. He can now clearly see Jisoo's face. "What are you doing here?" He asked, still half asleep.

"I'm just checking if you're okay" Jisoo answered. "Is there anything bad about that?"

"Just go home. I'm fine" Jihoon rolls on the other side to continue his beauty sleep.

After a short silence, Jisoo spoke. "I see you're still wearing the jacket I gave you."  

"Yeah, yeah I liked it thank you very much. " Jihoon replied, not looking at the gentleman. "Now go, it's late"

Jisoo sighed. "don't have to worry about me you know. I worry about you"  he rubs Jihoon's arms in a soothing way. "If you need me, I'll be here" he leaned in and kiss Jihoon's forehead. "Get ready for Sunday" and with that, Jisoo stood up an walk over to the balcony and climb down.

Jihoon's heart starts to beat loudly again. What the are you doing to me Hong Jisoo?

 

-----------

 

Short chap as promised. Now you know what Jisoo's secret: to bring Jihoon down. Just like Jihoon's plan on bringing Jisoo down!But guess their plans are about to fall down as they're starting to have feelings for each other~~

 

Yes!Next chap is for you guys to meet Lee Jiyeon!What do you guys think will happened when Jiyeon meets the GFriends?Will it be a success or a disaster?Stay tuned~

 

And not gonna post that chap right away tho. We have exams on Friday and Saturday (because we don't have school on Thursday, which is today) so please wait~