Chapter 8

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Jihoon is eating his chicken burger he cooked  a while ago in school with Vernon, who's sitting on his left side, eating french fries and Jeonghan and Seungcheol, who's sitting opposite him, eating each other (*ahem* making out *ahem*) and Jihoon swore he wanted to throw up on his food. He notice his friend Vernon look upset, "Yah!Why you're sad?" 

Vernon look at him and sighed. Finally, the couples stopped doing their thing and look at Vernon. Seungcheol spoke. "Well let's just say Suga kinda...Hurt him......"

'Oh' Jihoon look at his friend. He knows his dad is just being sarcastic but it somehow hurt his friend because he's Suga's biggest fan. He rub Vernon's back . "Yah know Suga, he can be sarcastic but he never ment to hurt his fans. That's just a joke!" Vernon look at his hyung and smiled at him. "Thanks, hyung"

"Just continue eating. Geez, just that you're going to cry"Jihoon let go of Vernon and continue eating. While they eat, someone suddenly hug Vernon from the back. "Sol-lie~" It's Seungkwan. Vernon push Seungkwan off. " off you gay !"Jihoon suddenly look up at Vernon and Seungkwan. The diva pouted and stomp his foot."Until now you're still rude!I helped you yesterday!"

Vernon chcukled. "The past is in the past, Boo. Your kind is still disgusting!They just all guys!"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO US?!WE'RE LOYAL!MORE LOYAL THAN GIRLS!"

"Still. You're disgusting!"

Jihoon was about to cry and throw the plate when Jisoo went in action. "Hey guys!"

"Jisoo~" Jisoo sat beside Jihoon and look at him, smiling. Jihoon just look at him with no expression and look back at his food. "So Jisoo, how are you?"Ask Jeonghan.

"Hyung, I'm fine. As always"Jisoo chuckled. "Can I sit here with you guys?If you don't mind?"He look at Jihoon and raise his eyebrows. Jihoon sighed. "Yes you may" Jisoo yay-ed as those words left his mouth. Seungkwan walk beside Jisoo and hugged him. "Hyungie~ Vernon-nie hurt me~"

"Don't call me that you disgusting !"

"What about Jeonghan-nie hyung and Seungcheol-lie hyung, huh?!"

"Jeonghan hyung looks like a girl so it's okay. While you look like an old man!"

"Vernon!"Jisoo glared at his cousin as he sighed. "I'm out of here. Going to Ellison!Staying away from a !"He said as he get off and  went to the other table. Seungkwan look at the gentleman with  a watery eyes and pouted. Jisoo brush his cruly dark-brown hair as the latter hug him tighter and lay his forehead on his shoulders, sniffing (He wasn't really crying, don't worry. Seungkwan is just a great actor). Jisoo's free hand grab his iPhone 5 but hid it under the table for the rest not to see. He went to the messages and dance his thumb over the phone, Jisoo nudge at Jihoon and showed him the message.

'Yo Eli, watch Vernon there and make sure he gets away when we got there'

Jihoon's eyes widen. "You're friends with Eli?" he whispered.

"Yeah. We're going there now. Gonna introduce you to them"Then he winked. Jisoo ruffle Seungkwan's hair. "Boo~ It's alright now"

Seungkwan let go of Jisoo and wipe his lower eyes with his fingers. "Thank you hyung~"

"Yeah well, we better get going now. Hyungs,"Jisoo flash a smile at the couples and bid goodbye to each other as both him and Jihoon walk away. While they're walking upstairs, Jisoo grab his phone and called Eli wile his other hand is holding on the latter's, pulling him up with him.. "Dude, Where are you?Is Vernon still with you?"

"Well, I got away with him easily!His class just started"

"Good!Where are you now?"

"Rooftop right on time!Oh-Five,Thirteen,One-Oh-One and Ten-eighteen is here. You're the only one missing Josh"

"Kay I'm on the stairs now. Bye"With that, he ended the call. When they reach upstairs, Jisoo get a mask and a jacket with a hoodie. He put them all on Jihoon. "I'm going to introduce them to you"Then he smiled at him. "I'm going to surprise them. He told Jihoon and pat his head. He grab the key and open the door to see them all there sitting in circle. "Hide behind me"he told Jihoon and the latter obeyed and started walking to them.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

All of Jisoo's friends laughing as they tell their stories until they saw the orange-haired boy smirking. "Yo Josh!What you got for us!" 'Josh?' JIhoon thought. 'Why are they calling him that?'

"Dude, don't tell me that you really steal in Mr. Shin's drawer" said Jackson. Jisoo just smirked and winked at him.

"No way dude!You really did?"asked Mark.

"Yeah!Don't believe me?"Jisoo drop his bag on the ground as all his friends gather around and saw tons of money inside it. "No way" whispered Jr while Jisoo just stood there smirking. "Yeah. And I have someone who help me"All of his friends look up and noticed someone behind the gentleman. Jihoon peek and hid behind Jisoo's back, afraid for his friiends to see him. He peek again and saw two faces close to him. He gasped and look the other way but saw another two faces. Jihoon run but Jisoo caught him. "Woah there my slave, where do you think you're going?" Jisoo put him close to his body. "Are you afraid?"He whispered on his ear. Jihoon slowly nodded. Jisoo smirked and look up at his friends. "Can you guys just calm the down and I will introduce him you you!You're scaring him geez!" all his friends gather again in the circle and look up at the two standing teens. Jisoo look at JIhoon who's still has his face covered and with a hood on. He smile at him sweetly and look at his friends. "This little man beside me," Jihoon rolled his eyes and Jisoo looked at him. "He helped me" then he look back at his friends. Eli started talking. "Wait, isn't that-?" Jr and Eli look at each other. "No way dude". Jisoo raised his eyebrow in question. "What'?"

"Is that...Lee Jihoon?"Jr asked. Jackson and Mark gave Jr a questionable look and scoffed "No way dude!How could that be him?!"

Jisoo scoffed. 'Dude, how did you guessed it so fast?"(A/N:Pft, cause you said 'little' hahahaha.....okimsorrywooziistillloveyoudontkill me pleaselol) he look at Jihoon who look at him back and look down. Jackson and Mark's eyes widen "W-what?"

"Lee Jihoon is your........Slave?!"Eli asked. Jisoo nodded.

"But wait.....How did you tame him?"

"Am I a pet to be tamed?!"Jihoon asked in an angered tone which makes Jackson and Mark flinch. "Dude!Do you want us to get killed?!"

"You're afraid on him?!"Jisoo scoffed at the two. "Please!What is there to be afraid of?"Jisoo took Jihoon's hoodie and mask off and pinch his cheeks. "So cute~"Jisoo's friends just watch him pinch Jihoon while the latter rolled his eyes and let the elder do it to him. Suddenly Jisoo press his lips on the latter's cheeks and Jihoon's eyes widen. It took quite long before JIhoon push his hyung away. "Yah!"Jihoon shouted while Jisoo chuckled and sat down on the ground crossed-leg. Jisoo look up at JIhoon and pat his legs. "Sit here" and winked. Jihoon glared at Jisoo. "No!" 

Jisoo look down and scoffed. When he look up at JIhoon,his expression changed into a angry one. "I said sit down here you or else" JIhoon was surpriesed at the sudden change. He never want to mess with the angry Jisoo so he obeyed. The rest are jaw-dropped at what they see and Jihoon thinks he knows why: He barley obey people's orders and always wants to do what he wants to do. Jihoon is also surpriesed at his actions and also Jisoo but he is just glad that he's the first person to control the bad boy.

"How to be you, dude?"Mark stared blankly at Jisoo and Jisoo just smirked. "All right, we are not here to talk about this. There's something you guys need to know about Mr. Shin" They all got serious and continue listening to JIsoo. "Mr. Shin is not what you think he is..."

"A boring teacher who doesn't know how to teach very well?"As soo as those words left Jackson's mouth, all of them burst out laughing. Jihoon just scoffed at it. Jisoo wipe a fake tear under his eyes. "Haha okay that's a good one but seriously we have to tell this to you guys and you have to keep it a secret"Jisoo hug the purple-haired latter sitting on top of him and look at him, gesturing for him to speak. Jihoon sighed and look at Jisoo's friends, trying not to blush (Or trying to ignore his blush). 'Okay. So.....We were stealing money form his drawer and I saw Mr. Shin's ID for a crime agency!"All of them gasped. "Yes and it says that he's a part of the most wanted gang!The M3D2 gang!"

"You mean the Mysterious, Missing, Menacing, Dangereous and Deadly gang?!"

"Yes"Jihoon responed to Mark's question.

"But wait. Why are they called 'Mysterious' and 'Missing'?"Asked Jisoo.

"Because the police never found them. They are always missing.  Their whereabouts remains mystery. No one finds them where they are from and who they are. That's why they are 'mysterious' and 'missing'. And also, these are their code names."

"And Mr. Shin is one of them"

"Me and Jihoon will make him give up but we need a proof. I saw Mr Shin's schedule on the table and they said that they're going to have a meeting tommorow night at the SilverLining's." Jisoo pointed Mark, Jackson, and Eli. "five, oh-one, and thirteen. You're coming with us at the bar since you know how to have fun. And eighteen,"He pointed at Jr. "After this, I'm going to make you and Minki closer. No exceptions"

Jisoo look at Jihoon. "Hoon...." and at his friend and pointing his friends one by one as he say their names. "Ellison Kyong Jae Kim. Codename: Eli, Pinname: five-twelve"

"Yi En Tuan. Codename: Mark Pinname: thirteen-oh-one"

"Ka-yee Wang. Codename:Jackson Pinname:One-Oh-One"

"Jonghyun Kim. Codename:Jay-ar Pinname:Ten-Eighteen"

"Me, Jisoo Hong. Codename: Joshua Pinname:Ten-Fifteen. What about yours?It should be an english name'

Jihoon thinks for a second. "Um......Wooji?"

"Wooji?'

"Well, not 'Ji'. The...." He draw zig-zags with his fingers. "Ya know....."He keeps doing the gig-zag. Jisoo knows what the latter ment but he loves teasing the younger. "What is it, Jihoonie~?"

"The last letter of the alphabet...."

"Oh you mean the letter Z?"Mark asked.

"Oh yes it is!"Jihoon answered.

 Jisoo turn his head to Mark and glared at him. Mark gulped. "All of you, gather up. Face each other."All of them turn away from the two and mind their own bussiness. "Dude!You should've let them go. You see how Josh is having fun with him!"Jackson whispered.

"I'm sorry Jack, I didn't notice!"Mark whispered back.

"Dude I think you're gonna get beat up later!"

'Beat up? What does that mean?' Jihoon thought. 'Is Jisoo hyung going to hurt him?'

"Pst!Are you guys really whispering?!"All of them look at Jisoo, mad. "Lower your voices!We can ing hear you you know that?!" All of them turn back, not talking. Jisoo look at Jihoon and smile at him brightly. Jihoon is surprised at how his emotions changed from angry to handsome-looking smile.

"So Woozi huh?Why Woozi?Wooji kinda sounds good. It's cute!"Jisoo said, still hugging at Jihoon from behind. He turn Jihoon's face to look at his.

Jihoon lower his head and mumbled something which Jisoo can't understand (Even if their faces are close). "Hmm?What is it Hoonie?What did you say?"Jisoo put his fingers to his chin and put Jihoon's head up again and keep it there so Jihoon won't look down anymore. Jihoon look at the gentleman's sparkling eyes and his eyes look down. Pouting, Jihoon said. "Because that sounds y....."

"Hmm?Louder baby?"

Jihoon look up at Jisoo's eyes and repeat himself. "Because it sounds y"

"Because 'Woozi' sounds 'y'?"

Jihoon nodded. He swears he is blushing right now. Jisoo smiled. "Okay then. But I will still call you Wooji because I'm your master. You can't do anything" Jihoon just rolled his eyes. Jisoo coughed and conitnue talking. "Codename: Woozi Pinname....."Jisoo count his fingers while saying the alphabet until he reach the letter 'W'. 'Oh, so there is where they get the pinnames..' Jihoon thought.

"Pinname:two-three, two-five"

"Huh?That's not the second letter"

"I know. I chose the letter 'Z' so that no one will know you easily just in case we get caught. We mostly say our next pinnames"

"Owh. Well okay then"

Jisoo stood both of them up and dust of his pants. "Our time has ended here. Let's get back to class"His friends look up then  stood. Jisoo walk up to Jihoon. "Turn around and make a twirling motion with his fingers. Jihoon turn around and felt a hand slap on his . Jisoo is dusting his pants. After that,Jisoo put his arms over the latter's shoulders to put him as they both walk downstairs until they reach the floor to their classes. "Everyone, you can go to your classes now"

"Aye, Aye sir!"They both wal away leaving Eli, Jr, Jisoo, Jihoon. They walk together to their classes.

Eli spokein english. "So.....You forgot to tell us" Jisoo hum in a question tone, looking at Eli. Eli sighed. "His codename?"

"Oh" Jisoo look straight and put both of his hand behind his neck. "Woozi'

"Ooh. Pretty unique"

"I know. I wonder where did he get that name......."

"His name is hard to track down"

"Yeah. I can see that....." they are near to their class and Eli cleared his throat. "Hey. Don't beat up Mark. You're making him less inoccent"

"It's better so that he knows how to !"

"Not funny Jisoo!"Eli said in an angered tone. Both Jr and Jihoon flinch. Jr bend down to Jihoon's ear and whispered. "Don't mind them if you don't want to get 'beaten up' ". Jihoon is getting curious at what that means but he thinks it's better not to ask.

"Don't ever do that to anybody Jisoo!Mostly not to Jihoon. He's  not what you think he is!"

"Oh, so does that means he's not a human-"

"He's NOT a bad person!He's not what you heared from people"

Jisoo rolled his eyes and look at Jihoon, who is right beside him. Jihoon suddenly meet JIsoo's gaze, which it surprise him so he look away. They have reach their classroom. Jihoon and Jr finally went inside, followed Jisoo. Before he close the door, Eli grab his hands and spoke to him one last time. "Jisoo, don't you dare. Please"he said in Korean. Jisoo just look at him in the eyes and close the door, with no answer at all. 

--------------------------------

The classroom is almost filled. There were boys playing in the corner, group of girls gossiping about random things. Jonghyun, Jisoo and Jihoon are now back in their seats—Jisoo seated near the window, Jonghyun behind him, Jihoon seated at the front row beside left isle.

 Jonghyun poke at Jisoo and whispered. "Dude, I think I know what you and Eli hyung talked about"Jisoo sighed and rolled his eyes. Knowing what they are talking about. "Dude, don't beat up Mark. Have a heart" Jisoo just chuckled in respond. "Mostly not Lee Jihoon. Not because he will kill you. You don't know who he really is, Jisoo. You don't know why he turned like that and don't ask us why. Ask him yourself" Jonghyun said. Then their teacher came and all of them went back to seats. 

Jisoo can't focus on his teacher's lecture and his thoughts circle around Jihoon. He look at purple-haired latter and ask himself. 'Lee Jihoon, they said you're not as as before. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Eli, Jonghyun. Why did they know?Why can't you tell me?Why did you become a bad person?What are you before that you aren't right now?I want to know who you truly are, Lee Jihoon. I will find out your secret.......' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~!!!Sorry for not updating so long. School starts and ugh!!

Well forget about that. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~ I have a story for you guys:

So my crush is my busmate and I saw he is writing books like me!He writes stories on wattpad and most of them are fantasy rpg stuff...He's currently making a fantasy-romance story. I told him about my fantasy story and he said he's going to help me make it!!That's how we became friends!

So I have a bi friend and she said that she wants me to make a love song and she need it tommorow. I told her why did she told me now and she said that I can do it (I also write songs that's why she trust me on this) so I started thinking about crush and write the song FOR. JUST. TEN. MINUITES. With the help of my crush (He helped a little. He wrote some of the last bits)AND HE SIGNED THE PAPER AFTER!!!I GOT HIS SIGNATURE ES!Why do I feel like he's a celebrity and I'm his biggest fan?Lol. He didn't know that song is for him...... :')

 

Skip. Skip. Skip. Let's talk about this book now

Try and guess guys what is Jihoon back then and how did he change into a bad boy?In the previous chapter, Jihoon said a metaphor and you guys just have to guess what's the meaning:Some things shouldn't be trusted, but they're trusted; and not all things should be believe in, but most people belive them. Just like the black cat and humans.

Good luck with your brains~ If you really want to find out before I tell you, then try to figure out the meaning of that ^_^