Chapter 6

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Jihoon was sitting in the cafeteria alone. His friends have different classes so they sometimes go there late. Then, someone sat down beside him. He look and saw that it was Jisoo with his tray. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to eat with you. You look so lonely sitting here alone so I decided to join you here"Jisoo smiled. "What's that you got there?"

"Chicken curry"Jihoon answered.

"Ooh!Let me try!"Without Jihoon's approval, he took a piece of the chicken meat and tasted it. He chew it then he close his eyes. "Wow!This is so good!Who cooked it?"Jisoo asked while taking another piece of the meat.

"Umm........My mom?"Jihoon answered.

"Wow!So delicious damn!"Jisoo reach his fork for the chicken again but Jihoon slap his hand away. "Yah!Don't eat too much!I might have nothing left!"Jisoo muttered a 'Sorry' and turn back at his food. Jisoo's lunch is egg mixed with bitter gourd and a bitter gourd soup with rice. "Why is that your lunch?There's a chicken soup there"

"It's expensive"The elder whispered.

"You have enough money"

"I have to act poor"Jihoon sighed at what his hyung said. Everybody—Almost Jihoon— always thought that the gentleman is poor and olny have few money to live and most of the money he save up had been taken by Vernon—Which is sometimes true. Jisoo needs to act that way so that he can make up excuses. Jihoon took the chicken thigh and put it on his hyung's plate. "What is this?"Jisoo asked, confused.

"Chicken!I'm giving it to you"

"But why?"

"I feel bad for you. Eating that ugly-looking vegetable all by yourself for people to believe that you're poor. Making people believe that you only got literary only twenty dollars in your pocket!Can't believe people believe that!"

Jisoo can hear irritation in Jihoon's voice. He sighed and smiled at him. "It's alright. Take it, I'm fine with this-"

"No, no hyung!It's fine!Here!"Before Jisoo could stop him, Jihoon pour a curry soup on his plate. Jisoo look at Jihoon with a soft expression. Seeing Jihoon giving up his own food for him makes him look at the bad boy in a different way. 'Is he really a bad boy?'Jisoo asked himself. Jihoon look at Jisoo and gave him a small smile. 'I think not.....' Jihoon cut a piece of chicken meat and put it in Jisoo's plate and was suppose to cut another but the gentleman stopped him. "No. It's okay. This is enough"He smiled at the latter.

"Well, at least have some vegetables"Jihoon put two pieces of potatoes and three pieces of carrots on Jisoo's plate. "Eat all of that with the bitter gourd so it will not taste too bitter". Jisoo said thank you and proceed on eating. Jihoon suddenly get some bitter gourd and the egg and put it in his lunch box. Jisoo stopped him and told him it's fine but Jihoon insist. "No. It's okay. I need this. Bitter gourd can make me smart!"He gets a few more and continued eating. While they were eating, Jisoo remembered something. He took a pages of paper out of his bag (reminder:he always take his bag anywhere just in case) and place it on the table. "Sign it.". Jihoon took the paper. "What's this for?" He asked. Words are written in the papers, both front and back pages.

"It's a contract. If you sign it, you are now officially working for me."

Jihoon scoffed. "Oh wow!Contract?Fancy!"He said sarcastically.

"Just sign it"

"I'm going to read it first"

"You'll get tired reading those. There are total of twelve pieces of papers there. And a lot of words are written there. Back to back"Jisoo's right. Just by looking at them, Jihoon already lost strength of reading it. "Here, I'm going to summarize all the rules for you."Jisoo said. He get a pen in his bag and start playing with it. "One, do everything,and by everything I mean EVERYTHING I want you to do. Two, once you go in, you can never EVER get out. Once you work for me, you can never do anything. Even if something bad happens to you. Now go and sign that!"

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'm going to show the pictures to your dad"

"Fine , I'll do it"He get the pen from Jisoo and write his signature in every pages then he gave it to Jisoo.Jisoo took the paper with a smirk plastered on his face. "Now you're officially my partner-in-crime!Now, give me your phone"

"Umm.........Okay?"He slowly slide his (mind this) Samsung Galaxy S6 phone in his pocket. "But why?"He said as he unlock the pin code of this and gave it to the gentleman. Jisoo look at him in a confusing look.

"What?"Jihoon asked.

"What the dude what kind of rich kid are you?You owned a ing anroid phone!"Jisoo scoffed.

"Well I'm sorry that my father don't want to buy me a freaking iPhone!"

Jisoo scoffed. "What a loser!Parents' boy!" He grabs the phone and tap his thumb around it. After typing something, he drops the phone on the table. "Call me master"

"What?"Jihoon took his phone and he saw Jisoo's phone number in his contacts with a name attached to it. It says: 'Gentleman Master ;)' (and yeah, with a smirk).

"I said, call me master"Jisoo repeated.

"Why?"

"Because you have to" Jisoo said before he put a spoon of food in his mouth. "If you don't, I'm gonna punish you"he then take his phone out and type something there.

"You're going to punish me just because I didn't call you master?"

Jisoo glared at him. "I'm serious"

"Okay, fine!Master!"

Jisoo smirked when those words spill out of Jihoon's mouth. "Good boy, good boy" and Jihoon just roll his eyes.

"Now what should I call you?"Jisoo ask himself aloud.

"You can call me everything you want, I don't care"Jihoon muttered. Jisoo look at him and smirk. "Maybe, I should call you.......My slave?My pet would be cute. Or maybe........"Jisoo slowly leans closer and lift the left side of Jihoon's chin to make his head tilted and whispered on his ear. "I'd call you my .................."

Jihoon's eyes widen when his hyung said that. He push him lightly and glance at him, he can see the smirk forming on his lips so he quickly turn away blushing light pink. "So,"Jisoo said. "Which one would you like to be called?"

"Eh-"Jihoon cursed himself for stuttering. He cleared his throat. "Anything you want is fine. I don't care"

Jisoo smirked. "Okay then" he chuckled. Jihoon shut his eyes 'He's gonna choose the , he's gonna choose that ' "I'll call you my slave"Jihoon's eyes slowly open. He's glad he didn't chose ''. "Because I'm your master. And you're my slave"the 'gentleman' added.

"Yeah, yeah whatever"Jihoon muttered. Well, he never wants to be called that but that's what his hyung wants. And he works for him so that means that he had to do anything that the gentleman wants whether he liked it or not(according to the contract). They hear a bell rang in the halls and some students fill half of the cafeteria."Vernon's class is finished. I have to give these picture to him" he said, wiggling his eyebrows. Jihoon remembered what Jisoo's talking about. His own father's embarrassing and shirtless pictures which his father signed and wrote words that are probably unkind because of the pictures his father signed. "I'll see you around, slave. Thanks for the delicious food, by the way"And with that, the gentleman walk off, leaving his empty tray on the table.

------------------------------------

Another bell rings, signaling that another class has ended and some students walk out of the classroom. Jisoo run over to Vernon and grab his shoulders from the back. "Dude!"He said, panting.

Vernon pushed him lightly. "The dude don't 'dude' me!It's disgusting hearing you say that!"

Jisoo lifted his one eyebrow. "Oh, really?Well I I'm not giving you these"He said as he raise the pictures up for Vernon to see. Vernon's eyes widen when he saw the pictures of his favorite rapper with autographs. He grab the pictures but Jisoo lift them up. "What will you say to me first?"

"I'm sorry hyung!I'm sorry I called you disgusting!I promise you can read me your bibles you can take me to churches just please!Give that to me hyung!"Vernon tried to reach it but Jisoo lifts it higher. "Beg for more"

"Dude the fu-"

"I said beg for more. Drop down on your knees and promise me that you will do those things"Jisoo commanded. Vernon slowly get down on his knees and clasp his hands together. "I promise that I will do those things for ONLY A WEEK. Only this week"

"And call me hyung EVERYDAY"

"O-okay"Vernon look around and saw some students staring at them as they pass by. He look up at his hyung with pleading eyes, hoping he would end this. Jisoo smirked and gave the pictures. Vernon quickly stood up and took the pictures and stare at them happily. "I don't know what these means but I'm gonna ask Cheol!". Vernon rush to the couple walking."Hyung!Hyung!Can you read these for me?"He asked excited.

Seungcheol, who's drinking apple juice, spit his drink on the floor when he saw the pictures while Jeonghan, crouch down and laugh. Vernon looked at them in confusion. "The dude?Why?!"

Jeonghan stood straight but keeps laughing. "Look at what he said!Burn!Haha!"

Seungcheol cleared his throat and said. "Umm......Ask Seungkwan!"

"Why?"

"I-it's because Seungkwan is honest"

"What do you mean?"

"Umm-"

"And it's a Jeju dialect!Those were written in Jeju alphabet!"Seungcheol's boyfriend cut him. Seungcheol whispered to his boyfriend 'Jeju dialect?Seriously? Suga don't speak Jeju. He's from Deugu' 'Just play along with it, babe'Jeonghan replied. Seungcheol sighed. "And also, we have an assignment to do, Vernon"

"What assignment?You two ing?"

"Yah!Vernon!"Jeonghan glared at him. "Don't say those!You are still in first year!"

"Yeah, whatever I'm going to Seungkwan"Vernon left the two and walk to Seungkwan, who's sitting alone in his table. Vernon sighed before he tap the latter's shoulder. Seungkwan turn around, his dark brown eyes staring at him. "Oh!Chwe!What brings you here in my throne?"

Vernon scoffed. "Throne?This is what you called your throne?Well I feel so bad for you"

Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "If you're just going here to insult me again, then just go away"

"Well, I wanted you to read this for me, since I still can't read hangul. And Seungcheol hyung told me that that one is a Jeju dialect"

When Seungkwan saw the pictures, he choked on his food. Seungkwan gave Vernon a weird look. "First, dummy, it's a Seoul dialect-"

"Seungcheol told me it's Jeju. Not me"

"Why did you believe?And second, dummy, out of all pictures, why these?"

"Joshua hyung pick them"

"Well, I guess he wants revenge"Seungkwan muttered for Vernon to not hear. "And third, dummy-"

"Don't. Call me dummy. Again"

 "Suga, your favorite rapper, said that you're stupid,and weird. 'You gay, the are you doing with your life?!Yoiu ert!In short, he hates you and he will kill you when he saw you"Seungkwan saw Vernon's smile dropped. It turned into confusion and sadness. Seungkwan sighed. "Why do you have these pictures?I thought you're not gay?"

"I'm not gay!I only save those shirtless pictures because I want to have a body like him!"Vernon shouted and sat down beside Seungkwan, his back facing him. Seungkwan rub his back. "I think he doesn't mean all of these. And you, y face, shouldn't ruin you're handsome-looking face with that pout. You're ruining your beauty that god waste time making"Seungkwan turn back at his table. "Now go and hang out with your friends" and the diva continue eating. Vernon turn around and smirk. "I'm staying here and eat with you"Seungkwan look at the play boy. "Where's your food?"Vernon lean close to his ear. "Here" Vernon slid his hands down on Seungkwan's lower back. Seungkwan's eyes widen and push Vernon. "Yah ert!"

"I'm just kidding!"Vernon chuckled and get his own lunch.

 ----------------------------

Jisoo open the door to the rooftop and there where his friends, sitting on the floor in circle. His friends look at the figure standing near the door. They smiled when they saw who it is. "Yo it's Jisoo!"

"Hey-yo Josh where were you?"

"We've been waiting for you, yo!"

Jisoo chuckled and walk up to them. "Yo dudes calm down, geez!"He sat down with them and drop his bag beside him. 

"Yo whatcha got for us!"

"You told us that you have a gift for us!"

"Woah!Stop dude!sDont be too exited!"Jisoo open his bag and grab some money with his one hand. "You ready?"He said before he throw the money up in the air. Jisoo's friend cheers and start grabbing money when it landed on the ground. Jisoo threw a few more and smirk as he watch his friends hugging and kissing the money. "Dude thanks!"

"Anytime!"He chuckles. "So, how's love life?"Jisoo asked while his friends are keeping their money from their bags,

Suddenly, a guy with a blonde hair spoke. "Oh, you wouldn't belive what Mark did!"he nudge the boy beside him who had a messy peach hair who's name is Mark.

"Bros, guess what?!"Mark said. "I y danced in from of Jinyoung. AND HE BLUSHED!FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!"All of them oh-ed and Mark dabbed while Jisoo rained him few cash. They all laughed after.  "Yah Jackson!Tell us yours!" Mark nudge the same guy with a white blonde hair named Jackson.

"Mine?"Jackson scoffed and smirked. "I SLAPPED BAMBAM'S !"all of them cheered and Jackson dabbed. "Three dabs on the right and two dabs on the left!"and they all laughed. 

"Pft!Mine is better!"all their heads turn to thei friend with a black hair that's combed to the back. He smirked. "Ya know what I did guys?I kissed-no, I made out with Kevin a week ago when he was drunk at a party!And he confessed to me while we're making out!"All of them cheered louder and Jisoo rained him lots of cash while he dabs a lot of times. "Woo Eli!You're my idol!"Shouted Mark.

"Ellison Kim you boy!"Shouted Jisoo—Or Joshua, for now.

Eli chuckled. "Hey yo Jr (Jay-R)! What about you?"Eli nudge at Jonghyun, who was sitting beside him.

"Oh well, ya know. Minki slapped me because I TOOK his MONEY?!"Jonghyun—Or JR—glared at Jisoo. Jisoo chuckled. "Oh dude, I'm so sorry. But at least I paid you money, right?"Jr didn't answer and just keep glaring at him. "Dude, don't worry. I'll fix you two up"

"Hey Joshua, how about you?Do you find someone"Asked Eli.

Jisoo sighed. "Well, not sure. I mean, I guess it's here but I'm not sure if it's him......"

Mark ignored Jisoo and changed the subject."Hey!Did you hear about sir Shin?"

"You mean our advisor?"asked Jackson.

" Yeah. I saw he had a lot of money in his pocket!Didn't you notice?"

"No. I'm looking at somewhere else that time"

Mark hit Jackson in his nape. "It's because you're looking at Bambam!"

"Well, I heared that he's rich!"Eli said.

"I bet he hides a lot of money in his bag or drawers in the high school faculty"

"He does have a lot of money in the drawers. I SAW IT WITH MY TWO EYES WHEN I WENT TO THE FACULTY ROOM!"

"Well."Jisoo finally spoke. "I'm lucky I still have the keys principal Lee gave me"

"But how?What if you got caught?"

"Then I have someone to cover up for me"Jisoo smirked.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys!!Happy new year and happy birthday to Joshua Hong! My bias list ruiner along with Woozi.

Ugh!School is going to start again!2 more months of stress and it's over. Hope you guys will like this~