Chapter 9

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

A knock on the door interrupted Yoongi and Jihoon from doing their works. Jimin opened the door to see the orange-haired gentleman smiling at her. "Good evening Mrs Min"

"Jisoo!It's 8:30 in the evening!What brings you here?"

"Oh!Umm Jihoon told me to come spend the night in here"After those words came out of the gentleman's lips, Jihoon grip on his pencil.

His father, sat opposite him, look up at Jihoon. "You invited that guy?Out of all of your friends, he's the first person you invite in this house?I thought you don't like him?" Yoongi said quietly for the two to not hear it. Jihoon didn't respond and continue doing his work.

"But it's almost late, my dear"

"Jihoon said it's okay for me to sleep over in his room"Jihoon grip his pencil tighter until the tip of it cracked.

His parents look at him. "Jihoon,"His mother started. "Is it true?". Jihoon glared at Jisoo and Jisoo just smirked at him. Jihoon look down and chew his lip and look up at his father. His father gave him a question look. Jihoon blush and look down again and keep chewing his lips.

His father sighed. "Jihoon's blushing, it's true"

"Just because I'm blushing, doesn't mean it's true!"Jihoon argued.

"I know you, Jihoon. You're my son"

"I'm not!"

"Jihoon!"Jimin interrupted the two. "Jihoon, go upstairs with Jisoo"

Jihoon grab his things and look at Jisoo. He pointed the way leading to the stairs and Jisoo followed. Before they reach upstairs, Yoongi said "Yah!Does he know the color of your walls?" Jisoo tried to hold his laugh and Jihoon sighed. "Like he gives a !" And with that, they continue up to Jihoon's room.

*   *   *

Jisoo plop himself on the bed while Jihoon walk on his table and continue doing his work there. Jisoo stood up and look at what Jihoon is writing. "Yah, it's Friday. We can do that on weekends"

"Doing it early is better. The early bird gets the worm"

Jisoo chuckled. "Okay then, Let me help you. I got nothing to do here"Jisoo sat down on the floor with Jihoon and look at their homework. And Jisoo don't known what to do. "Um......Math?I don't know how to solve that......"

"It's because you didn't listen to what the teacher says,"Said Jihoon, still writing on his paper. "I'll teach you how to solve this".

"No thank you. Too bored and I hate math"Jisoo stood up and plop hismself on the queen size bed. "Just tell me if you're done and I'll copy it."

Jihoon sighed and just continue doing what he's doing. Suddenly, the door knob slowly turn. Jisoo stood up and sat back down on the ground beside Jihoon and Jihoon flinch. He point out random things in the book saying about the Xs,Ys and random numbers.Jihoon just watch him there making the 'the ?!' look. The door opened and showed Jihoon's mom. "Kids, go to sleep now~ get some rest Jihoon~"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever."mumbled Jihoon. While Jisoo, just keeps pointing out random words, saying random things, and sometimes reading the book.

Jihoon's mother awed. "Look at Jisoo. He's teaching you how to do your assignment. What a nice man"

Jisoo look at Jihoon and smirked. Jihoon rolled his eyes and mumbled. "No wonder why"

"Go to sleep now. Just because you didn't have school tommorow, doesn't mean you guys have to stay up late. 

"Hear that, Jihoon?Your mom told you that we should go to sleep now. Let's finish this work tommorow, hmm?"Jisoo said to Jihoon, trying to sound nice but ended up sounding kinda sarcastic to Jihoon. Jisoo ruffled his hair and pinch his cheeks. "Go sleep now Jihoonie?"

Jihoon decides to play along with it. "Fine hyung" he sighs and stood up and lay down on his big bed. 

Jimin said one last goodnight before she closes the lights and the door. Jisoo went to the bed beside Jihoon and hug him from behind. "Goodnight Hoonie~"Said Jisoo.

"Goodnight."Jihoonr replied coldly.

"No master this time?"

"Well I don't want another ty, disgusting reward!"

Jisoo chuckled. "Well the contract says that you should call me master,hmm?"He raised his eyebrows.

Jihoon sighed. "Goodnight master" as he close his eyes, he felt a pair of lips pressed against his cheeks. He suddenly open his eyes and he tried to push the gentleman away but he can't because his body is wrapped by Jisoo's.

Jisoo let go of Jihoon's cheeks. "You cannot push your master away, that would be rude" and he put his lips back at Jihoon's cheeks.

Jihoon lets Jisoo kiss him on the cheeck endlessly because he got nothing to do. He can't stop him. Jisoo all have control on him now. And he doesn't know why he let's him do this.

Jisoo finally stopped and just snuggle with him, breathing in his scent. "Can you face me?" Jihoon hum in question. "I said, can you face your hyung?Can you face your master?"

"Umm.....Sure?"Jihoon turned to face the orange-haired boy. The moon by the clear balcony door illuminates his hyung's sparkly brown eyes. He felt magic when he look at his eyes. It's his first time feeling this...........Again

"Hug your hyung"Jisoo commanded and Jihoon obeyed. He slowly wrap his arm around Jisoo and pul his face closer. He slowly close his eyes as he feel the soft clothing agaisnt his cheeks. He felt the elder sit up. "Just wait Hoon, I just....Have to do something.." Then he felt his hyung lay back down.

Jisoo don't have to tell him again because as he lay down, Jihoon hug him back again. Jisoo smiled and cuddle with him. Jihoon somehow felt different when he hug his hyung again; Instead of a soft fabric, he felt different. Well, It's still soft but it doesn't feel like a cloth at all. He's no complaining tho. It felt better than that cloth so he pulled his hyung closer as they both slowly fell asleeep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

The sun shines so brightly from the balcony it illuminated almost the whole room. The sun shines brightly at Jihoon's face and he slowly open his eyes. He saw Jisoo sleeping. Jihoon observe Jisoo's face. His soft pink lips looks kissable, his messy orange hair makes him look hot, and what makes him cute is that his lips were slightly ajar. Overall, he looks handsome. He slowly look down and he saw his arms wrapped around Jisoo's bare chest. yes, bare chest. Like, no shirt at all. His eyes widen and he tried to push him but Jisoo's hand is so strong wrapping around his small body, which it surprises JIhoon because he doesn't look strong. While he tried to push his hyung, he felt how soft his body is. He stopped pushing and instead he touch his chest softly, feel the softness. His hands trail down his stomach and slowly, he's thinking of going deeper. But his thoughts were cut when he look up and saw the gentleman's eyes look at him with his playful smirk. Jihoon then quickly push him and since he is closer to the edge of the bed, he fell down.

Jihoon hissed in pain. Jisoo look down, still have his smirk on. "Ha!I knew you're gay for me!So thirsty for my body, so needy to on my di-"

"Shut up!"He slap his face and sat up. "I only touch  your s-s-b-body because I was plannning on s-s-k-kick your t-thing!"He huffed. He almost said it.

Jisoo chuckled. "Are you acting innocent or what?Why can't you say such simple words?"

"What words?"

"Ya know........."

"Y-Yah!You're......So bad!"

"Is that a judgement?"Jisoo stood up and pick up his shirt laying down on the floor to wear it. "To be honest, I'm not sure how a bad boy can't even say the word ''. Even some good people say it"

Jihoon just roll his eyes and stood up. Jisoo fix his hair in front of  the mirror and winked in the mirror. "I'm too damn y fo you"He make gun shots with his hands and smirked evily then winked again. Then, he put his hand over his haid and bend down a little and hold his crouch then he open his mouth and he stick his tougue out on the side, trying to make a y face.

Jihoon just stare at him with a disgust expression. "You better stop that before mom came in or he might think you're weird"

"I think I can seduce your mom with this"

"If you do that, dad will kill you"

Then the door opened It's Mrs Min. "Eat now boys. The food's downstairs" They both went downstairs and they both sit down on the counter chair. Mrs Min served them red ham-two for each of them. "Gladly your dad hasn't arrived yet"

"Why?"Jihoon asked.

"Oh ya know, he saw you two cuddling each other while the other here, is shirtless?Hm?"Jisoo choked and get the glass of water beside his plate and drink it. Jihoon's face suddenly formed a blush. He look down on his food and eat it slowly. "Jihoon?What's wrong?"

"What do you mean 'what's wrong'?"Jihoon look up at his mother, confused.

"Your face is as red as that ham you're eating"Jihoon blush darker and just look back down again on his food. Jimin then turn his head on Jisoo. "Jisoo, are you alright?"

"Umm....Yes, Mrs Min. I'm fine"Jisoo flashes an innocent smile on Jihoon's mother.

"Well you choked while I told you about you and my son sleeping.....Like that"

"Oh ma'am I just have this habit of taking my clothes off while sleeping"

"Yeah, right"Mrs Min went to the sink and wash plates. "I'm going to the grocery store at one. You two stay here until I come back. Got it?" The two said yes.

While Jihoon's mom is out, they decided to watch some movie on Jihoon's room. They are both laying down on his bed—Jihoon's head on Jisoo's stomach because his master told him to—while watching Taken. Jisoo look at his watch. "It's been two hours and your mom is still not here?"

"Probably looking at some 'things' for mom and dad to enjoy"

Jisoo choke on his spit. "Ohmygosh are they everyday?!"

"Not everyday but......Most of the time"

Jisoo laughs. "Haha. I bet you're having hard time"

"Well, I used to it"Then, they both heard door open in front. They both went downstairs and help Mrs Min carry the plastic full of food.

"Hey, don't look inside the blue plastic and just put it over the fridge"

"Yes mom"replied Jihoon. Jisoo is the blue plastic right now and, to his curiosity, he look what's inside and tried to hold back his laugh then put it on top of the fridge.

Jisoo walk to Jihoon to help him take some plastic bags and whispered to the latter. "Never knew your mother is like you. A "Jihoon push him hard which makes the gentleman fall to the ground.

Jimin saw this and scolded her son. Minion just rolled his eyes and decided not to tell what gentleman said because he knows his mom won't believe it anyways. Miso felt his phone vibrate. He get the phone out of his pocket saw a text from Eli.

new text message: 051309

'Bro, we're going to your apartment now. We got our fake ids!!!! Exited to party in da cluubb!! '

Jisoo put his phone back to his pocket and stood up. "I have  to go Mrs Min. Thank you for letting me stay"

"Oh it's no problem, dear~ Jihoon, close the door" Jihoon stood up and the gentleman to the front door.

"Come to the club before five. Dress up as someone that people don't know " Jisoo get something out of his pocket and gave it to Jihoon. "There. We made your fake ID card first. That's how important you are to me"he gave his cheeks a little squeeze and trail off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

Jihoon look at his phone. '4:59' and quickly changed into '5:00'. Jihoon sighed. He went to his closet and found a big brown box in it. He grab it and open the box. He grab three things in it and put it in a plastic. 'Here it goes again, Jihoon. Here you go again'  he jumped out of his window and run.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_

Gosh......My phone Autocorrect Jihoon 'Minion' hahaha poor uji..…...

I know it's short guys I'm sorry. My final exams are next week this is the  last day ill use my gadget until my exams are over. Hope you like this chapter  ^_^ (don't have time to proofread this I'm sorry)    

Shout out to one of my readers for guessing right about Jihoon's family.  Yah know who you are 'cause I commented to you.

​​​