Chapter 3

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

Jihoon was in his room writing songs while Jisoo is outside Jihoon's house,thinking of how he could break in the house. While Jihoon is thinking of what to put to his song,he suddenly thinks of Jisoo. He suddenly thought 'What if what they're saying is true?'

Jisoo finally break in the house by hacking through the keyhole by using the pin tumbler lockpick. He went in the house and open the drawer slowly and get moneys and put it in his bag.

'What if he's not really a bad person?'

Jisoo keep looking around the living room to check if there's still money hidden. And when he checked it all,he went to the kitchen next. (You'll never know,some things can be hidden in weird places)

'What if I was wrong all along?'

Jisoo look up around the kitchen and open every cabinet and saw none. Jisoo knock his head,thinking how dumb was he to think that moneys are hidden in the kitchen. Jisoo look up at the last,and the highest,cabinet that he never checked yet. He sighed and get the stool near him and stood on it. He hope he'll find more.

'Should I give him a chance?'

In the cabinet,Jisoo saw none. Jisoo sighed hard (His sigh is more like a blow) he was suppose to close the door but he saw the wooden wall in the cabinet is slightly opening. He pushed the wall a little and he saw a safe in it. "Bingo" Jisoo whispered.

'Maybe I should.........'

Jisoo lost balance on the stool and he fell,which cause a sound. Jihoon's thoughts got interrupted by the sound of a slightly loud thud coming from downstairs. He slowly went downstairs and hide on the wall near the stairs. He peeked and saw nothing and no one. Everything seams neat. He walk around their living room and nothing seems to be touched. Everything is right in their places. He slowly went to the kitchen and everything seems fine. Except for one thing;Jihoon felt someone is in there but he doesn't know where he was hiding.  Jihoon is good at sensing if someone is hiding and he also good at guessing where the person is hiding but now,he's not sure where the person is. "Maybe it's just in my imagination"and he walk off. Joshua starting to hear footsteps echoing until he hear none. He's hiding in the cabinet below the sink. He pushed the cabinet open and get out. "Woo!I'm glad that guy is dumb. He just went upstairs just like that?!He didn't even check where I'm hiding...."Well that's what Jisoo thought. Jihoon didn't actually went upstairs, he's hiding behind the wall near their stairs. And he heard everything the robber said. ''What did he just call me?!" Jihoon whispered. He peek a little and he saw the robber going up the stool. He sneak and hide behind the other sofa. He peeked and he saw that the robber didn't notice. "Now who's the dumb one here?!"He whispered. He sneak through the living room and now he's near the kitchen. He slowly stood straight and walk slowly,trying not to make a sound. He's now right behind the robber. He looked at the robber up and down while the robber didn't notice the latter because he's busy trying to solve the PIN code in the safe. 'You have gotten to be kidding me'Jihoon tought. The robber still didn't feel that someone is RIGHT behind him. Jihoon chuckled. This is going to be easy. Jisoo was close to crack the code when he felt a strong pain on his back. He fell down the stool and to the ground. His front touching the floor. He didn't know what hit him. He felt a foot step on his back and the person said "You think you can get away with this?" He gulped. He's caught. "Show yourself" Jihoon said but Jisoo didn't listen and grab Jihoon's foot from behind and turn him so now Jisoo is on top of Jihoon. Jisoo didn't recognize Jihoon because It's a bit dark in the kitchen and only one light is on which is coming from the living room. Jihoon grab Jisoo's mask to take it off but Jisoo grab both of his arms and pin it down. Jisoo smirked. "Now you got nothing to use to hurt me kid because both of your arms are now pinned down"Jihoon look down at his feet and smirked back at Jisoo. "Yeah. Only my HANDS were pinned down"Jihoon kicked Jisoo's crouch and Jisoo let go of Jihoon to touch his 'thing' that's badly hurt. "Okay number 1,Your messing with the wrong person"Jihoon kicked Jisoo's back and Jisoo groans in pain. "Number 2,I'm not dumb,Your the dumb one!"And Jihoon kicked Jisoo again but this time he kicked him in the stomach. "And number 3,I'm not a kid,I'm 14 years old"Jihoon lean close to Jisoo's face and take his mask off and Jisoo pushed Jihoon and Jihoon hit his back behind the sofa. Jihoon look down on his hand and he saw that he's holding the robber's mask. He look at the robber and his back is facing him. "Show yourself!"But the robber didn't answer. "I SAID SHOW ME YOUSEL-"The robber suddenly approach the latter sitting down on the ground and pin both of his hands up. Jihoon is both shock and scared at what's in front of him. He saw the gentleman Jisoo glaring at him with a bad look. He looks really mad. Then Jisoo ran away. Jihoon is at loss of words. Jihoon slowly stood up and looked behind him where Jisoo ran off with the money. He went upstairs to his bathroom and washed his face. He put Jisoo's mask aside and he open the faucet. He cup both of his hands together to catch the water flowing out of the faucet and he put the handful of water on his face. After that,he turn the faucet off and look at the mirror. He look down to see Jisoo's mask. He get the mask and observe it. The mask is mostly black and in front there's a printed teeth with a zipper in front and one eye patch connected to it. How long is he doing this?When did he started stealing?

 

----------------------------

The next day,Jihoon woke up with his messy purple hair up. He stood up and wash his face in the bathroom. He didn't fix his hair and went downstairs and he saw his parents drinking coffee. "Morning Jihoonie~"His mother said. Jihoon ughed and went to the kitchen. "You want anything to eat?"

"Cereal"Jihoon answered his mom half sleepy. "As always"Jihoon's father muttered with a cup of coffee in his mouth. Jihoon get the box of cereal and milk in the fridge and he get a bowl and put it down on the counter. He put the cereal and the milk in the bowl and sat down on the chair and eat it. "How's your sleep last night.Jihoon?"

"Fine"Jihoon answered still half asleep. He forgot what happened last night. What happened last night?He keep eating and he's trying to remember what happened last night. He's writing a song,and he heard a sound,he went down and saw Hong Jisoo stealing. Wait. Saw Hong Jisoo stealing. Hong Jisoo stealing. Jisoo stealing. Stealing. Jihoon widen his eyes. He remembers the glare Jisoo gave before he ran away. "Momnoitsnotfineatallicantsleeplastnightmombecause-"

"Woah Jihoon slow down. We can't understand what you're saying"Jihoon cleared his throat. "Mom,no!I'm not fine last night!I can't sleep because I saw Hong Jisoo stealing!Hong Jisoo mom!I saw everything!I saw his face-"

"Wait. Hong Jisoo?"Jihoon's father asked.

"Yes!Hong Jisoo!He stole our money!"

"First of all,he's your hyung and second HE WILL NEVER DO THAT!"Jihoon's mother disagreed.

"Come on!Believe me!I saw it with my two eyes!"

"It's just in your imagination,Jihoon"

"No it isn't!If you don't believe me,then don't!"Jihoon stomp his way upstairs and went inside his room and open his laptop. He saw Seungcheol calling him on Skype and he answered them. Jihoon saw Seungcheol and Vernon and behind them are their classmates talking in school. Since it's their free time,they can pull their phones out. "WE FOUND IT!"Seungcheol and Vernon said it at the same time.

"Found what?"Jihoon ask.

"THE ONE WHO STOLE THE MONEY!"They both said it again at the same time.

"Oh. Well yeah,yeah I already know who it is-"

"IT'S KIM JONGHYUN!"

"Huh?"Jihoon ask the both confused.

"Kim JonghyunJonghyun stole the money!He admitted it!"Vernon said.

"No way!It's-"

"Don't say Jisoo"Seungcheol warned Jihoon.

"I HAVE PROOF!He snuck in our house and stole our money!I saw his face!And he's glaring at me real hard!And also"Jihoon get the mask under his pillow."This!"He showed the mask to his friends.

"What's the connection of that mask in this conversation? Are you trying to change the subject?"Seungcheol asked.

"Wait. is that Jisoo's mask?"

"Yes!You're right Vernon!"

"He told me that his mask is lost"

"Yes!And I got it right here in my hands!"

"Maybe you just stole it from him so you can show us proof. Which it didn't really work"Seungcheol said.

"HOW WILL I DO THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S THE ADDRESS OF WHERE HE LIVE!"

"He's right,Seungcheol"Vernon agreed.

"He can still detect his location through his phone. Ya know,search his name on Facebook and detect where he live which I don't know how he did that. Isn't he great at things like that?Hacking?"

"I do know how to hack but I haven't touch Facebook. Didn't I told you guys that I'm allergic to that stupid app?"Jihoon told them as calm as possible. Seungcheol still don't believe him while Vernon was thingking. "Vernon,which side are you on?"Ask Jihoon. Vernon look at Jihoon and turn his head at Seungcheol. "Umm..........Cheol.....Hyung?"Jihoon sighed in frustration. He put his two hands on his face. "Dumb dumb dumb!"Jihoon said but it's not heard clearly with his hands on his face. "Jihoon,don't trick us. We know you. And also,principal told us that you can go back to school tommorow!So adios!"Seungcheol and Vernon end the call. Jihoon's face is still covered with his hands and groaned. Why the heck did someone cover up for him?!

Meanwhile in school...........

 "Here. Hundred dollar"Jisoo handed the money to Jonghyun. Jonghyun took it and keep it in his pocket. "My mom will get mad at me when she sees this letter"He put the letter up in front of Jisoo's face and keep it in his bag. "Thanks a lot dude,you helped me"Jonghyun sarcastically mumbled. "You're welcome dude. Anything to help"Jisoo answered him back,sarcastically and Jonghyun glared at him. (A/N:By the way,This is not Jonghyun from SHINee, he's from NU'EST. Jr) Jisoo hear someone running in the distance. He look behind him and saw Vernon and Seungcheol from afar. Jisoo quickly push Jonghyun and Jonghyun ends up falling in the stockroom.  "Stay there and don't come out until I make a signal"Jisoo said and turn around to face the two running closer to him. "Hey Jisoo"

"Hey dudes~"Jisoo said in an 'uncool' way.

"Ugh dude can you stop saying that?It sounded so bad when you said that"Vernon said.

"By the way,we found the person who stole the money"

"Really?!Who?!"Jisoo acted that he never knew everything about it.

"It's Kim Jonghyun!Your classmate!"

"Huh?No way!"Jisoo gasped and cover his mouth,trying to act like he was shocked about the news.

"Yes way!He said it! And now,he'll pay the price!"Seungcheol said.

"And Jihoon will go back to school tommorow!Yes!"Vernon shouted. 

"Hey,we better keep going. Just telling you the news"And with that,they turn back and run. Jisoo chuckled evily. If they only knew........

 

------------------------

It was night. Jihoon and his parents went to the grocery shop. Jihoon's mother asked Jihoon to get vinegar and he went to the 13th aisle and find the vinegar. He can't find it. All he can see are mayo,ketchup,oils and others but no vinegar. And he realized that he didn't look up. He looked up and there he found it. The vinegar. At the 5th shelf. Jihoon huffed. His frustrated at his height. He try to reach the vinegar up the shelf but he can't. Why is he created with a short height?Why is he created with a height same as girls?But the actual question is: Why the hell did they put the vinegar on the 5th shelf?! A hand reach out to get the vinegar and gave it to Jihoon. "Thank you-"Jihoon look to the left where the person is to say thank you but Jihoon got suspicious at the person. He wears a black hoodie and he's not showing his face. 'Is he going to steal?' Jihoon got curious. He look up and try to reach another vinegar and the stranger went closer to Jihoon and help him reach it without making eye contacts to the latter. "Ah, thank you again" Jihoon thanked the stranger and the stranger didn't reply. "What's your name, sir?"Jihoon asked as went close to the stranger that's taking foods And put it on the cart. "None of your buissness"The stranger answered in a deep voice. "But I want to know who you are..."Jihoon went near to the stranger and was suppose to take the hoodie off the stranger but the stranger pushed him on the ground. Jihoon hissed and cursed under his breath. Jihoon looked up and he saw the stranger's face is close to him. He realized that the stranger was "J-Jisoo.........Hy-hyung......."Jihoon stutters when he said the name. Jisoo glared at him the same way he gave him last night. "Don't you dare say this to everybody or ELSE I'll torture you"Jihoon gulped and nod. Jisoo stood up and went to his cart. Jihoon slowly stand up while cursing underneath his breath and mumble some words. "Hey"Jisoo spoke. I heard that you're going back to school tommorow since they already found out who stole the money. Make sure to bring my mask" With that,Jisoo put his hoodie up and leave.

 ----------------------

Guys, sorry for the wait. Last week we had our first quarter exam so I didn't touch my tablet. And after our exam, we had a holiday for 1 week so yay!It's midnight now guys. I wrote this chapter for 1 day straight. Anyways, thank you to all who enjoyed and subscribed this story. I'll try to update fast. Sorry for typos,wrong grammars, etc. I didn't proofread because I'm too tired. Soryy for being tire lol. At least I updated,right?