Chapter 14

Working For The Not-So Gentleman

"Dude, how's the date-I mean the shopping?" 

"He's so damn beautiful!"

Eli let Jisoo in. Jisoo walks over to the sofa. Eli walks up to him and grabs the bags to check the clothes he bought for the bad boy.

"Wow damn!" He drops the first clothing he grabs and gets another one. "Damn this thing is feisty!"  He keeps getting things from the shopping bag and calls them 'y', 'elegant' and others. While Jisoo is sitting there silently, looking confused.

"Dude, did you choose these for him?Never knew you're into fashion—girl's fashion, I mean"

"It's not me who chose those, It's Jihoon. He said if he will ever do it again, he needs it to be beautiful"

Eli looks up at him. "So.....He already told you about him, huh"

"Why?You knew?"

"Yeah. Like I said, we've been together in the music club since first grade—along with Jr and Brian"

"And since when did he cross-dress?"

"Halloween, fourth to sixth grade"

"Why?"

Eli looks at him confused. "Why not?"

"Because he's a guy!"

"And?"

"It's not allowed!It's a bit-"

"Disgusting?"

Jisoo sighed. "I just-Who did he dress up as?"

"Well, He dressed up as The Slit-mouthed Woman, Melanie Martinez, Hatsune Miku,"

"HATSUNE MIKU?!"

"Yeah!Your favorite Vocaloid!"

"Wow...."

"Shocked, huh?"

Jisoo nodded.

"Well a lot of people thought he's new because he looks so much like a girl - plus, he wears 'fake s' "

Jisoo put his palm on his face and close his eyes shut, never want to imagine Jihoon as a girl.

"What?Why?"

"I-It's just so, so-"

"y?"

Jisoo sits straight. "Um.....Sure.."

Eli chuckled. "Oh, come on!Say yes!He does!"

"I don't know dude just.....Don't tell me those"

"Why?" Eli smirks. Jisoo just rolled his eyes. "Come on dude, just admit it - He's the iest thing you've ever seen"

Jisoo ignored what his friend said. "It's just that I'm wondering why he cross-dresses.."

"Because why not!He likes it, he does it!Just like you beating the out of your friends"

"Well, isn't it a bit weird?" Jisoo said, and again, ignoring his friend's remark.

"What weird?That you always 'beat' Mark?"

"No!I'm talking about Jihoon. He cross-dresses!"

"What's weird about that?"

"I mean he's straight and he cross-dresses!"

 Eli chuckled. "Why would you think he's straight!?"

"He told me he is"

"And you believe that?" Eli snorted.

"Well.....I guess...."

Eli started laughing loud. Jisoo was saying something but Eli's laugh is too loud he could not hear it. Jisoo just stopped until Eli stopped laughing.

Eli wipes his fake tears. "Oh, that's a good one" 

Jisoo rolled his eyes. "Well I only said 'I guess' "

"Yeah, but still!I mean look at him!He's cute!So so cute I might wanna him!"

Jisoo glared at him.

"What?"

"Don't ever dare...."

"Why not?"

Jisoo was supposed to start but Eli cut him off.

"Oh wait!I know why!YOU wanna him first!"

"Wait, what?!Dude no!"

"Oh come on Josh!Admit it!You like him!"

"No!Well, yeah, BUT STILL!do not EVER dare!EVEN after I him"

"So.....Does that mean you're going to  him someday?"

"What no?!I mean...Yeah, sure I MEAN NEVER but....Sure someday....I MEAN NO!"

Eli lifts his right eyebrow. "It kinda looks like you want to"

Jisoo sighed and cover his blushing face. "Just.......Stop"

Eli chuckled, which makes Jisoo's face turn ruby red. He felt humiliated.

Eli stopped and look at Jisoo seriously. "Jisoo"

Jisoo takes his hands away from his face and sat up and looks at Eli seriously—his face is still blushing pink.

"Don't ever EVER DARE 'beat' him!"

Jisoo scoffs. "Unless if he did something"

"NO!NEVER!"

"Why?!Is it because he's small?!"

"NO!NOT THAT!He's been through a lot!"

"Yeah, he's been in jail, I know that's hard"

"That's not the reason also"

"THEN WHY?!WHAT'S SO FRAGILE ABOUT HIM!WHY DO I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO HIM?!"

"You'll know about him someday!It's not easy for him to say it. And we're not allowed to tell those to you that fast. You need patience and his trust. Be nice to him and you'll know!"

Jisoo sat back down, gripping a fistful of his hair caused of madness.

"I'll tell you, bro, you'll feel bad about him if you know everything" Eli stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving Jisoo in the living room.

Jisoo thought, What's so ing important about that

- -

While Jihoon is taking a quick shower, His parents are talking downstairs in the kitchen sitting in the counter chair.

"Yoongi!Yoongi!What's happening to Jihoon~?" Jimin squealed.

"What do you ing mean?!"

"I mean, he never takes showers at eleven!Something happened!"

"And what do you think happened?Is it tragic?Sad?Happy?Do you think he stole something again?"

"No!He'll never do that again!I mean, he came home with some clothes!AND HE WOULDN'T SAY WHERE HE BOUGHT IT!Maybe someone bought it for him!"

"Maybe because he stole it?"

"NO!"

"Well we asked our driver where he went and he said that Jihoon will say it to us so he might be hiding something.."

"Maybe...." Jimin smirked and lifts his eyebrows up and down and Yoongi just gave her a questionable look - didn't know what his wife is talking about.

Jihoon went downstairs fully clothed and get a pot to fill it with water and heat it on the stove. His parents watch him get things from the cabinet - which is really high he has to get a chair and stand on it - and make milk. After pouring the hot water in the cup, Jihoon walks to the counter and sat opposite his parents while stirring it. Jimin and Yoongi's eyes follow Jihoon getting his songbook from one of the drawers near the TV and went back to the counter.

Jihoon noticed that his parents are staring at him so he looked up to them. "What?"

"Nothing honey~" Jimin sang. 

Jihoon just looks at his mom weirdly and went back to his notebook. He took the pen from the notebook's spring and open the notebook to find an empty page. He placed the tip of the ballpoint pen on the page but he just can't focus because he can feel his parent's eyes on him. "LOOK! If you guys want to talk about something, then just go ahead!"

They are both shocked but Jimin coughed. "Um...Honey, how was school?Where did you go after?Are you alone?"

Jihoon sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you everything. Jisoo hyung and I went to Ungdaehan-geoli"

"No way!" Both Jimin and Yoongi said at the same time.

"His aunt owns the mall and he told me that she told him that he can have everything for free. And so we went to buy clothes for him for his first date-"

"And out of all, why you?"Yoongi asked.

"Umm...I don't know I guess he just wants to hang out with me or maybe he wants to make sure I won't steal again. But anyways he bought—or gave—me clothes—since it's free, he said.  He told me it's a gift. After that, we went to buy our project. And I have to wake up early for that. Ask him and he'll just say the same" - He texted Jisoo to tell them that when they ask him.

'Well, how is he?Is it fun hanging out with him?"

"Well...." He remembered the things that happened at the mall, the things Jisoo told him at that time—why are you so beautiful?'. "Well um...He's good, he's great. He's.....Fun to hang out with"

Jimin leans close. "Did he make you happy?"

"He...He kinda does..."Jihoon flashes a grin—probably thinking of Jisoo—and he started writing down on his songbook.

Jimin nudges at her husband. "He made our son happy"

Yoongi stares at his son writing another song he made, and this time, his son is smiling. It kinda makes Yoongi smile but he thinks there's something that's going to happened one day, but for now, he has to be happy for his son.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ANOTHER SHORT CHAP!We have a short holiday for 4 days since it's independence day yesterday so I decided to write this fast.

Our class will start tomorrow so that's where I can't really update fast.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Vote, subscribe and comment!I love to read your opinions. See ya soon~!! ^_^ <3