Fall Out

Life After You

////continuation of flashback/////

 "Now... where am I going?” I sighed as I sat on the hood of my car, drinking a cup of coffee while watching the lights dance on Banpo bridge.

I felt my pocket vibrate and I picked up my phone.

"Hey, Holly... What up?” I spoke.

"Hey Holly? Where in the world are you??? I call your home phone and your husband tell me he has no wife! Then you just go 'Hey Holly'??? What is wrong with you and your husband? “ I moved my phone away from my ear due to her blasting volume from the other line.

"It's not something I'd like to talk about through the pho-”

"Where are you? I'm coming there, no matter where it is.”

"Parked beside the Han River, where we use to drink back in college.”

I heard her shuffling things and from the background, she went, “Honey I'm going out! I'm meeting...”

"Sure thing hon, just be back before 12.” a man, obviously her husband, answered back.

I felt my chest constrict and my eyes began to excrete tears. I quickly wiped them with the ends of my sleeves and turned my attention to the water on the sides of Banpo bridge moving to the music along with the lights.

After a few more rounds of the same dancing fountain routine, Holly arrived with two bottles of beer in hand.

"I know you need it." she greeted.

I took one bottle, opened it up and poured some of its content into my mouth. The bitter liquid run through my throat making me feel a bit better.

A few more gulps, and I told Holly what happened.

"Why don't you stay with us for a while?” Holly suggested, leaning on the car's windshield.

I shook my head and took another gulp.

"Let me book you a hotel at least. I'm gonna worry a-”

"Help me file a divorce.” I drank whatever was left in my bottle, "but keep it as low profile as possible."

She just nodded in reply.

////end of flashback////

And with that, I sit here in the car on my way to meet my future ex-husband.

 

MASSIVE THANK YOU TO MY 12 SUBSCRIBERS~

Eruzayuki cassivip thrrrr yunjae23 loveless_hikari_gx Martyna6868

Bluecassy7 nadyra87 tweet226 jaejoongsmininion dikadik VivanLuvDBSK

and of course to you who's reading this right now^^

Please do leave a comment, i'd love to hear what you think :D