Agreement

Life After You

"Good morning~" the receptionist greeted as I passed through the front door, "Mr. Kim is in the dance studio today."

I repeated her greeting then nodded and went to where she pointed.

As I walked down the hallway, I saw the familiar face of my old boss.

"Hey! What are you doing here? You're going back to writing music or are you pursuing on becoming an idol now?" he spoke as he gave me a hug.

I let out a chuckle,  "I'm done with writing music for others. Just a normal lady now, visiting her husband"

He patted my cheek and smiled,  "I see, well what a loss you're too pretty to be the behind chart toppers. Just call me when you want to walk back in the scene." then he left. And so I proceeded to my destination.

I peeked at the small window on the door and I saw Jaejoong look at me. I waved at him with a wide smile, which he reciprocated.

The other dancers turned to my direction and I heard teasing howls.

He then stood up and came towards me. I watched him open the door. He was as gorgeous as ever, even when he's all sweaty and obviously tired.

I held the Manila envelope behind me as I moved to hug him with my other arm.

For the first time in the past year, Jaejoong wrapped both his arms around me and dug his nose in my hair.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled lowly near his ear.

He didn't reply and just slowly let me go, "what brings you here?" 

"Can we talk somewhere private?" 

He brought me to a small meeting room down the hall and we sat across each other.

I laid the envelope on the table and slowly pushed it towards him.

"All you have to do is sign it and we're over." I hesitantly spoke.

He pulled the envelope towards him and nodded.

For a few minutes we remained quiet, he was just staring at the papers after pulling them outof the envelope.

"D-do you need a pen or something?" I broke the silence.

He shook his head, shoved the papers back in the envelope then got up.

"I'd have my lawyer look through it. For the time being, we have to act like the everythings fine. No one should know about this." he spoke.

I raised an eyebrow at him and tilted my head to the side. Not quite sure that I get his point.

Watching him walk away didn't feel like we were emotionally falling apart. There was no sentimental, tear-jerking feeling that he was leaving. 

"We've really separated haven't we?" I sighed. The lack of strong emotions was tearing me apart.

He looked back at me, "come here." he motioned and I followed.

Without warning he held my hand and pulled me out of the room.

We walked back to the dance studio and he made me face him.

"I'm really confused right now Jae-" he pushed his lips towards mine, cutting my sentence off.

He moved back a little, letting only the tips of our lips touch, "it's much less suspicious if they see us together."

I smirked and pushed him back slowly.

"I'm pretty sure they're gonna catch on real quick." I turned my back and left.

I sat in my car and let my fingers linger on my lips. I could still feel his warm breath against it. Quickly, I switched on the radio to take my mind off it but the intro of a song I composed just took me back.

///////////////////////////////////

My fingers danced on the piano keys following the pattern I've written down on the music sheet. 

"Needs words." I heard a husky voice from the door.

I turned to where the sound came from and saw Jaejoong leaning on the door frame.

I was astounded to see such a well sculpted man. His brown eyes, his blemish free face, the soft yet manly features of his face, his well toned body just screamed perfection.

"do you have lyrics in mind?" I smiled at him.

He sat beside me, "play it again." 

I did so and that's where our story began.

//////////////////////////////

WOW thank you subscribers~

I hope you don't remain silent. Do leave a comment^^

Thank you so much for reading!