And You Are?

Life After You

"That car saved your ! If it didn't hit her, she would still feel so pissed with you and you might never even see her again. It's a blessing in disguise that she doesn't remember anything" I heard someone speaking from behind me.

I turned around and saw Yunho walking side-by-side with a familiar looking man.

"O! What are you doing here??? How did you even get here???" Yunho quickly approached me and I turned back to the building in front of me.

"I just went where my feet would take me and I ended up here. Do you know why I'm here?" I told Yunho.

The man accompanying him walked up to me, a smile adorning his soft face.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked me.

For some unknown reason, I wanted to cry. Why does this man make me feel like crying?

I shook my head.

"No idea, at all? Totally no familiarity no-"

"None. Who are you supposed to be in my life?" my voice turned out cold, even if I didn't mean to.

The guy's eyes turned sad, his smile disappeared. 

"C'mon Yunho, we have rehearsal." he stated before heading in to the building.

Yunho pulled me with him, "Jaejoong-ah wait!"

We entered the building and went over to the receptionist's desk.

"Hi Mrs-" the receptionist stopped talking and dropped her smile. In a split second she smiled again, "It's been weeks since I last saw you. Are you going to start writing songs again?"

I cocked my head to the side. Oh, so I'm a songwriter?

The lady must have caught my expression, "Ah! I'm sorry I forgot about your condition. You have written quite a few songs, I listen to them too. Some were even sung by your hus- er... You made really nice songs!" 

I thanked her then followed Yunho and Jaejoong.

While watching them rehearse I couldn't help but just stare in awe. The charisma of these two men while dancing with the other dancers is just... amazing! However, there's this nostalgic atmosphere that's bugging my head.

After around 3 rounds of the same song, Yunho's friend, Jaejoong, sat beside me.

"You really have no idea who I am?" he asked before chugging on his water bottle.

"Why don't you tell me who you are? So you'd stop asking me." I spoke indirectly to him. I watched his reflection in the mirror looking at me like I said something stupid.

I saw him shake his head then he walked away.

After watching a few more performances being practiced I decided to leave the room and roam around the building.

But the moment the door closed and I stood in the hallway, I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Please remember." his voice flowed smoothly in my ear. "If in 10 seconds you don't remember anything I'm going to let you go and not bother you anymore."

"Jaejoong-sshi..." I breathed out.

He hugged me tighter.

"Could it be that we used to be lovers?"

 

sorry sorry sorry for the long wait!

I had my exams T^T I had to work harder this time coz I failed my Pre-Lims.

Thank you thank you thank you for not leaving me!

<3 <3 <3

Comments, Suggestions, Subscriptions?

>.<

What do you think of this chapter? Where do you think it's going?

Yes it's pretty cliche but whatever ^^, nothing's not used yet.