The End (again)

Life After You

It's been years since we got back together and it's been quite a bit too long.

Jaejoong stood there on stage, like he always did. Shining and smiling like nothing can ever take him down.

Then the lights went out.

Along with the crowd, I eagerly anticipated what he was going to do next.

"This last song is something new." his voice echoed through out the dome. "and it's for the one I love."

Just as he said that, the spotlight highlighted him and piano music began playing.

"I know this song." I mumbled. Of course I did, I wrote it with him.

Being so immersed with the beautiful way he gave the song life, I didn't really notice myself getting dragged into the backstage.

"W-wait. What?" I finally snapped out of the trance.

Jaejoong's cody(s) started fixing my hair and patting cosmetics on my face.

"Just chillax. Orders from the man on stage" the make-up artist giggled.

They didn't really do much just retouched what I had on earlier. They took my bag and a young man wearing a headset led me to the side of the stage.

My heart was pounding and I couldn't think straight, "Why am I here?" I stuttered.

Jaejoong's song headed to the chorus and he looked at me.

I felt my body slowly relax but my heartbeat quickened even more.

He moved towards me and took my hand. The young man who guided me gave me a little push towards Jae.

Jaejoong brought me to where he was standing earlier.

The staff began to gather on the sides of the stage, female staff giggling and making excited claps.

What's going on here? I mouthed to Jaejoong, who in reply just smiled and continued to sing.

Shrieks could be heard from the crowd but I couldn't care less.

Jaejoong stopped singing and the instrumental took over.

"I know this is risky, but I want to show everyone the woman who wrote this song." he spoke into the mic.

Bits of applause echoed in the dome.

"She wrote this song... we wrote this song... based on our story. Just like this song, I want her to be in my life till the end of time."

His stare dug deep in my soul. I could just melt like a puddle right there and then.

A man from behind me shuffled towards Jaejoong with a bouquet of roses. The man handed it to him then he handed it to me.

"Can we try again, love? This time... I want to make sure I do it right." Jaejoong went down on one knee and held out an open red velvet box towards me. The glimmer coming from the silver ring's little diamonds was absolutely dazzling. But it was no match to the hopeful sparkle in his eyes.

The instruments playing became softer and Jaejoong opened his lips to speak.

"Will you marry me?" he said.

All of a sudden everything became silent.

Tears began forming in my eyes as I slowly nodded.

BANG!

Confetti exploded everywhere, the band played 'Here comes the bride', screams of NOs and applause filled the hall.

Jaejoong got up and wrapped his arms around me. He held me tight as he mumbled against my ear.

"I won't ever let you go. I made that mistake once, I'm never doing it again." 

I looked up at him, "why is that?"

"coz I realized that it's impossible to have a life after you."

THE END

 

I was hoping I didn't have to rewrite this.

I just write on AFF and make no back up. I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON.

But I think this version is better than the one that was taken down.

So... that server breakdown has got to be a blessing in disguise.

Pfft why am I praising myself xDDD

What do those of you who read the original think?

I'm really sorry if it was only a bit like the original ending I wrote.

But seriously... the Jaejoong fuel has not been refilled lately so it was difficult for me to write or remember

Once again, thank you everyone for reading and I hope to see (read) you again in my future fics~

THANK YOU!