Should I? Shouldn't I?

Life After You

Facing the calm part of the city, I stood on the terrace pondering on whether I made the right choice.

I raised the mug to my lips and sipped. It doesn't hurt to try again.

"Jagiiii... what are you doing outside? It's cold!" he pointed at the door as he sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes.

I closed the sliding door and continued to just watch the city come alive.

Then I heard the door rumble open, I turned my head and saw Jaejoong approaching me.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple, "It's unfair, why didn't you wake me up?"

I shrugged my shoulders and took another sip of my tea.

"AH!" he exclaimed.

I turned around to face him.

He smiled goofily at me.

"What?" I spoke.

He placed his index finger on my lips, "Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?" 

I couldn't help but release a chuckle at his cheesy line. I playfully slapped his shoulder and walked into the room.

"I've stayed over long enough Jaejoong... can I go home now?" I asked as I entered the kitchen, with him following me.

As soon as I placed the mug in the sink he turned me around and our faces were barely apart.

I froze at the closure and tried so hard not to drown in his scent. Intoxicatingly sweet, so... Jaejoong.

"Yeobo. You live here, don't you remember? If you need to get your things from the place you slept in then let me drive you." he eyes were searching mine and I could feel the determination of not letting me go from his voice.

"F-fine." I slowly breathed out.

Just as I did so, I felt his lips attack mine.

Soft yet hungry, I returned his kiss.

My arms s around his neck, his hand softly held the back of mine. His other arm wrapped around my waist, pulled me closer against him.

His hand then went lower and squeezed my behind. I gasped a bit and it granted him entrance.

That naughty tongue of his began exploring my mouth and slowly I was beginning to lose my sanity. 

drrriiiiiiing dddddrrrriiiiiinnnngggg

What was that?

drrrrriiiiing ddddddrrrriiiiiingggg.

"Damn it! Who the hell would be calling at a time like this?" Jaejoong angrily approached the ringing device.

I felt my heart pound so much. If it continues like this it might fall out of my chest.

We've done this before... why does it feel so new?

"Jae, I'm going!" I grabbed my bag from the dining room table.

Jaejoong came running out from his music room and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait. You only slept over. Please I'll drive you to your apartment. Please." he looked me in the eyes.

I felt my face burn and I turned away from him. "O-okay" I sighed.

He turned away to put on a jacket and grabbed his keys from the rack.

What was I doing? Why does this man have complete power over me? 

He opened the front door and lead me out.

6 more days...

 

T^T Did I just write something quite... suggeestive? xD

As irrelevant  as this may be...

Can you tell from the "paragraph"  that I've never been kissed?

xDDDD

Yes, never dated, never kissed. Forever awkward xDD

I love my readers very much.

Thank you for reading again^^