My Lady~

Life After You

I felt the side of the bed shift and a groan emitted from my companions lips.

Opening my eyes, I saw Jaejoong sitting up, his towards me and his hands on his head.

"You okay?" I yawned as I sat up and laid a hand on his shoulder.

He quickly turned his head towards me, his eyes wide.

I raised an eyebrow, "You look like you just saw a ghost. What's wrong with you?" I shook my head, let out a giggle then got off the bed.

"I'll heat up the hangover soup." I sighed then left for the kitchen.

I brought out the soup from the fridge and poured it into the pan. As I switched the stove on, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Jae... get off." I shook a little but his hold on me was strong.

I felt him lay his chin on my shoulder and his embrace grew tighter.

"I missed you..." he breathed into my ear.

I patted his arm then stirred the soup.

As I continued to prepare the hangover soup, Jaejoong didn't loosen his arms at all. He stayed in that position and just followed me around.

"Jaejoong, will you let go of me, please." I sighed.

He shook his head.

I kept wriggling until he got tired and finally let me  go.

"You're wearing my shirt." he pointed out as he sat down and took the cup into his hands.

I ran my hands through it, "You forced me into it, last night. You were going all 'I'll strip you if I have to! Just wear it!' on me."

"I stripped you?" he choked on the soup.

I shook my head and chuckled at the thought, "You just forced me to wear it. Don't worry, nothing but shoes and socks were taken off."

As I sat across him, I couldn't help but admire his features. This man, with such a lustful body that just craves for attention- has one week to woo me back into feeling how I did for him.

I shook my head to shake the thoughts out of my head. No. You don't love him anymore. NO YOU DON'T. He doesn't have time for YOU, he's just bored that's why he's chasing you!

Yes. Yes. Yes. That's what I'm supposed to be thinking. 

"Well... I better go now." I got up and shrugged his dress shirt off.

He placed the cup down, "Where are you going?" 

"Home." I stated with a matter-of-factly tone.

He chuckled, "what are you talking about? You live here!"

"Do I have my things here? My clothes and such?" I placed my hands on my hips.

He just looked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah I thought so."

Getting up from his seat he began babbling about him not minding me around the house.

As I held on to the frontdoor doorknob, he spun me around and trapped me between him and the wall.

"You're not going anywhere." he said in his husky low voice.

His face was centimeters from mine and I swear my eyes are gonna meet in our closeness. I could see every detail of his face.

"Oh yeobo you're gettin a lot of wrinkles..." I giggled.

He moved away from me and I took that oppurtunity to step out the door. 

I heard him laugh from the other side, "Hey didn't you forget anything."

My bag.

I thumped myself on the forehead. 

My gosh, resisting him will be difficult.