Please Explain.

Life After You

I woke up to the annoying and continuous buzzing of my doorbell.

WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD BE AT MY DOOR AT 4AM???

I looked through the peephole and saw Jaejoong harassing my doorbell with his unending clicking.

As I opened the door, he quickly pushed himself in and trapped me in his arms.

"I missed you. I can't sleep and I want to explain." he uttered.

I closed the door and led him to the couch.

He switched the TV on.

"Kim Jaejoong denies that he is the father of year long girlfriend, Cha Hye Rin's baby. The singer states that he has not touched his girlfriend since he has announced his relationship with the female idol. Through this phone call the singer himself has admitted that he is sure that he is not the father of the baby and will conduct a paternity test if necessary. Another source has told us that Kim Jaejoong and Cha Hye Rin's relationship has been quite rocky for the past weeks."

I listened to every detail that the reporter spoke about.

Just as the news ended, Jaejoong turned the TV off and faced me.

"So, what exactly is that about?" I voiced out.

"Hye Rin, the girl you call leech, or rather, USED to call leech, is my on screen girlfriend. I can't go against her because I'm helping her get a name in the business. In exchange for not telling you that she and I slept together when I was on tour." Jaejoong's voice was slowly fading as he said the last part.

I shook my head, "it's of no relevance to me Jaejoong, I don't know if this is suppose to have some kind of impact on me or something but it doesn't really matter coz I can't remember."

He kneeled on the floor and took my hands in his, "It's not supposed to take you this long to not remember! Is it possible that you don't want to?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

He got up and hugged me again, this time I felt his shoulders shake and heard him sobbing.

There was pain scattering all over my chest.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong." I mumbled, hugging him back.

"I'll do anything just for my jagi to remember me." he mumbled.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up with my head on Jaejoong's chest and his arm holding me close to him.

Even if I don't remember much of him right now, I didn't feel awkward at all. Waking up to his figure like this was somewhat familiar and right.

Gently, I shook him to wake up.

He groaned and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jaejoong. Wake up. I have to go somewhere." I spoke.

His expression turned soft and he smiled.

"Good morning yeobo." he yawned with eyes closed.

"Who are you calling yeobo?" I patted his chest and got up.

"Where are you going?" he called after me.

"I have a wedding to attend."

"Whose?"

"Yunho's sister's wedding. I agreed to be Yunho's date. Well, that's what it says in the planner anyway."

"Why?"

"I do not know, now please leave. I have to get ready. I only have 2 hours left before he picks me up." 

Jaejoong just sat on the bed showing no sign of leaving, or whatsoever.

"Jaejoongie... please go home. Don't you have work today?" I took my underwear and towel from the closet.

"No. I told my manager I need one day break before the reporters attack my doorstep because of my confession yesterday."

He lied back down on the bed and covered himself with the blanket.

"Fine, do what you want Jaejoong-sshi." I sighed before entering the shower and locking the door.

----------------------------------------

"We are gathered here today to join this lovely couple in holy matrimony" the priest started to speak.

The atmosphere was beautiful. The fresh air slowly touching my skin, the joyful smiles and happy tears in some guests eyes gave the garden wedding a different feel.

The bride and groom looked at each other like there was nothing else they'd want to do. Their stares were filled with love and pure bliss.

"I swear to be a husband who will let you know if I have to stay out late, I won't give you the hardship of dealing with a drunk me-" the groom spoke his vows.

Just as he was uttering these words, images flashed before my eyes. Images of a wedding. My head began to hurt as these images quickly filled my brain.

"To love you with all my heart, mind and soul..." a familiar husky voice resounded in my ears.

"To keep loving you no matter what" I heard my own voice in my ears.

More images flashed and my head began to ache and my knees were beginning to weaken.

The flowers on my doorstep.

The camera when leech comes.

The things Jaejoong said last night.

I felt a pair of hands steady me.

"Are you okay?" Yunho assisted.

"I...I remember now Yunho." 

 

ah! What now?

I hope your questions have been answered by this chapter.

I meant to confuse you all hahahha yeah I'm mean! kidding.

>3<

THANKS FOR READING!

Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe.

THANK YOU!