You

Life After You

I went back to my place quietly.

My heart was beating wildly, not only of excitement but of rage, annoyance, confusion and anger towards myself.

When I lost my memory, I should've shut him out of my life.

I knew nothing about him. I was constantly warned by Holly not to go near him yet here I am, watching him walk around my apartment.

"Ah! You're back" Jaejoong greeted me.

"Why haven't you left yet?" I coldy replied as I walked to my room.

I sat on the edge of my bed and he leaned on the bedroom door frame.

"The reporters are still at my doorstep." he spoke.

I crossed my legs, placed my elbow on my knee, held the side of my cheek and turned to him.

What do I do with him? Should I tell him I can remember now? WAIT, NO. He deserves to be punished.

"Why do you still even hang around me Jaejoong-sshi? I can't remember anything about you. I don't have feelings for you. You're good as nothing to me." I blurted, standing up.

I saw the hurt in his eyes.

The look made me want to take my words back but he suddenly stood straight and smirked.

"I will stay here. I will wait patiently for you to remember. If you really can't then I will make you fall in love with me again." his tone was downright serious.

"What if I want to move on with my life Jaejoong-sshi? What if I've fallen in love with someone else?" 

"I'm not letting you go. I've done it once and it's done too much damage to me. To be honest, I was happy that you lost your memory. If you hadn't then I would've had to cope with the pain for too long."

"You don't love me Jaejoong-sshi."

"What moron placed that in your hea-"

"You."

"What?"

"If you would've just told the me, before, that you slept with some other girl, I would've understood. You didn't have to lie for a long time. I wouldn't loose my memories...."

"I'm sorry. I know that now. I'm sorry..."

"But that doesn't allow you to sleep with anyone else when you're in a relatio-"

"Someone else? What makes you think I'll sleep with anyone else but you???"

"Jaejoong-sshi let's face the fact that I'm different now. You're not my husband."

"Will you stop that? By law, yes! But I know even before you got into that accident that you still loved me and I don't love you any less!"

"Stop assuming!"

"I'm stating the truth!"

Tears began to fill my eyes. No that's not true. I didn't love him anymore! I didn't! I wanted us to end so bad!

"GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE!" the words just flew out of my mouth and his eyes widened then suddenly turned cold.

I was breathing heavily as tears already began falling.

He left the room and slammed the door. I plopped down on the bed and buried my head in the pillow. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

The next day, the buzzing of my phone began to wake me.

I reached out my arm and waved it around the bed, searching for the ringing device.

Pulling it closer to me, I found it hard to open my eyes. They were heavy and obviously puffed.

I squinted to look at the screen.

"Bad Guy <3" 

I faced my phone down then hid it under a pillow.

"I don't wanna talk to you. You... AISH!" I got up and went to take a bath.

Getting out of the tub after what seems like hours, I towel dried myself and went back into my room.

I pulled out my phone from beneath the pillow and saw 34 missed calls and 51 unread messages coming from the same person "Bad Guy <3"

As I was getting dressed I noticed something from my cabinet.

It was a pink box.

I pulled it out and opened it.

"Ah... the gifts from my doorstep. I forgot about these." I smiled.

I brought them out one by one and arranged them by the date I recieved them.

It all came together. 

The first gift on the first day was the same as gift Jaejoong gave when he started showing interest in me. 

And the rest followed until... today.

I ran to my door but there was no gift.

Today marks the anniversary of when we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

"And I fought with him." I sighed.

I caught sight of the dining table, there was a meal and a note.

"Yeobo,

 I know you hate me right now. I'm sorry. But I don't want you to starve.

Eat!

Don't worry there's no love potion in there :) 

But I do love you.

Your husband Jeje~"

He's never gonna let it go a small chuckle left my lips.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and dialled a number.

As soon as it began ringing, the reciever immediately answered, "YAH! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU!!!!"

"YAH! DON'T YELL AT ME!" I retorted.

"Yeobo~ mianhae. I was just... just... worried."

I felt my heart melt.

"Happy Anniversary Jagiya." I mumbled then hung up.

-------------------------------------------

While watching TV and eating half a gallon of Triple choco ice cream, I heard the door open and someone scrambling at the door.

I laid the cup on the coffee table and leaned over the couch's backrest to see who it was.

Jaejoong was looking at me with his arms crossed.

"Jaejoong-ah!" I waved at him. The look of annoyance on his face made me giggle.

He walked towards me, "I.Can't.Believe.You." his distance becoming closer with every word.

"How could you go 'happy anniversary Jagiya' hang up then ignore all my calls??? Do you know how frustrating that was?!" he scolded.

I sat back down, facing the TV.

Shrugging my shoulders, I took the cup back into my hands.

"YA! I'm talking to you!" Jaejoong sat beside me then grabbed the ice cream from my hands and placed it back on the coffee table.

I looked away from him then stood up.

But he caught my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Do you hate me that much to play with my feelings like that?" his voice was lower.

"No. I wanted you to feel left out just like how you made me feel for a whole year. I wanted you to know how worried I get when you didn't answer my calls..."

"You remember." he mumbled as he stared at me.

"No, I don't remember that you ignored me for a whole year, left me unsatisfied, neglected and pointless then I hear you saying you regret being married to me and-"

Jaejoong pinned me down to the sofa, "I was bluffing. Drinking with middle aged single men isn't really somewhere you should be talking about good relationships. And, that day I didn't celebrate our wedding anniversary with you because... I didn't deserve to. HyeRin... was a wall between us. I dunno I-"

"Then why'd you agree to getting divorced?"

"Because I thought you were better off with someone else but I was wrong. I really can't imagine you with anyone else or me being stuck with HyeRin's blackmailing!"

"Jaejoong-ah" left my lips and before I could say anything else, his lips blocked mine.

"Yeobo. I only want you and no one else. I swear with all my life that I'll never commit the same mistake of letting you go." he muttered as he pulled back. Our foreheads touching and lips just centimeters apart.

"Too much cheeze. I don't like." I giggled.

"Why'd you run away? Why did you say all those things before the accident?" he breathed.

I locked lips with him but he pulled away and sat up, pulling me with him.

"Don't distract me. Answer the question." he held my face.

I looked down.

"I thought... that if I couldn't have you, I can't see you. Then I missed you, so I thought that if I convinced myself that even a little time with you is okay, I can live with that. But I couldn't." I lowly replied.

Jaejoong gave out a laugh.

I pushed him away, making him fall off the couch.

"Aish I hate you!" I spat as I got off my seat.

I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Jaejoong stood behind me and closed the fridge door.

I moved to walk away from him but he hugged me from behind.

"Will you marry me again? I want the whole world to know this time." he whispered.

 

waaaaaah~  is this okay?

I'm so sorry for the long absence,

 I couldn't write anything about Jaejoong for some reason.

What do you think of this chapter?

Please tell ^^