The Day

Life After You

5 days left...

4 days left...

3 days left...

2 days left...

Today's the day.

The past week wasn't bad at all. Jaejoong was in his best behavior. Calling me during his break, asking me if I've eaten, asking me out as he wrapped up rehearsals, I couldn't be happier. 

I stood in the studio parking lot waiting to surprise him. I pulled out my compact mirror to check if my make up's still good but what caught my attention was the reflection of two people. The girl was clinging so tightly on the guy's arm and... wait, is that my husband she's holding on to? I closed the mirror and turned my head to the direction of the pair.

The girl let him go then left a kiss on his cheek before heading to her car. Jaejoong waved at her before heading to his car.

As he approached the car, our eyes met.

His eyes widened and he remained unmoving from his spot.

I rolled my eyes, shook my head and a chuckle left my mouth. Why did I even trust him?

"Look, I can explain..." he spoke while walking towards me.

I held my hand up, palm facing him, "Don't tell me she's your sister coz I've met all 8 of them. I've seen your half-sister too and none of your nieces are of that age."

He stood in front of me with his mouth slightly open.

"Childhood friend? Ex-Girlfriend? Co-Artist? my list could go on Jaejoong... Tell me who she is..." I watched him but he refused to answer.

"Day 7. It was the last day, you could've waited until tomorrow before meeting whoever she is so your name won't be dirtied by the divorce I'm about to file." I turned around and left the parking lot.

Please say something kept ringing in my mind. But I've already reached the exit and he didn't even dare chase me.

I had hopes. I really expected us to go back to our newly wed ways. Then I realized, even if he was the sweetest guy on earth for the past week, he hasn't asked or initiated that we... sleep together. Normally he wouldn't even let me out of bed, but the past week was definitely just PG.

I sat on the bus stop, tears threatening to fall. I looked up and a deep sigh escaped my lips.

The bus was slowly coming to a stop and I got up from the seat to approach it. 

I entered the vehicle and I heard a deep voice going, "excuse me, miss?"

Turning around, my eyes met my bag.

"You left this on the bus stop" he said as he lowered the bag into my hands.

I blinked and refocused me eyes to his face.

Small face, cute eyes and charming smile. 

"Thanks" I smiled back at him then I went to sit down.

I kept my gaze on the charming man but little by little my mind drifted to Jaejoong's image again.

How we met, how we fell in love, how he stood there with that girl sticking to him like some blood- insect.

"AISH!" 

The passengers turned to me and I bowed my head in apology then pretended to talk on the phone.

Where am I heading to this time? Jaejoong knows my apartment, I can't go there. Maybe I'd go home tonight then leave tomorrow. Yep, that's an okay idea. 

 

 

ooh lala... xD

Jaejoong you... He's always like this in my fics isn't he?

And to think, he's my ultimate bias. xDDD 

But that's only 'our' side. We didn't even wait for his explanation. We left.

Wouldn't you do the same if you gave him a second chance and he blows it?

Well.. this is a story of his EX-wife. Or is it?

xDD 

Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe, sorry I can't update more often~