Meet someone

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight..after they had their dinner..Ji hyo call hyun jae and hyun ae to enter their room because she have something to tell them.

"Wae you call us enter room umma..we didn't feel want to sleep yet." Said hyun ae.

"Anniya..umma not ask you to sleep now but umma have something to tell both of you ."

"What is it umma??hyun jae and noona didn't make a mistake.." Said hyun jae.

"Anniya..umma not call you for angry at you..hmm hyun jae ya..hyun ae ya...are you still remember that you had ask me about your appa??'said Ji hyo.

" neh..umma..but now..we didn't care anymore because we already have jong kook appa and we didn't want umma to feel sad anymore. "Said hyun ae.

" That's what I want to telling you now..actually jong kook appa was your real appa..Hyun jae ya..hyun ae ya.."

"Mwuh??" Ask both of them.

"You will not understand if umma tell you what actually happens between umma and appa because you're still young..just enough for both of you know that jong kook appa was your real father.." Explain Ji hyo slowly

"Jinja umma??? So jong kook appa was our real father not our adopted father???" Ask hyun ae.

"Neh..baby..he's your biological father." Said Ji hyo with smile.

Then both of them look at each other with a mong faced and run out from the room together.

"Apppppaaaaaa.....apppppaaaaaa.." scream the twins happily while barge jong kook room.

"Apppaaa..." Scream them and hug jong kook.

"Did umma already tell you everything??" Ask jong kook while caress their cheeks.

"Neh..appa...so did you really our father??" Ask hyun jae.

"Yes..baby..I'm your appa..Mianhae for leave you all for a long time.." Said jong kook while hug them.

Then the twins was crying because too happy..jong kook also fall his tears after saw his both of his child crying.

Ji hyo just smile look at them hug each other in front of Jong kook door room..she's so glad that everything going well smoothly now.

 

                         ===================

 

After hyun jae and hyun ae fall asleep..Ji hyo enter jong kook room..they already sleep together since jong kook knows the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter