Mianhae Ji hyo yah..I love Her Too

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

                (Ji hyo)                                           ( seong Im)

 

Ji hyo was look at jong kook in blank.. She don't know how to react on what jong kook said.

"Yah...why you make that expression hah??? You don't worry..I'm not force you to accept me back..I know you already love someone else and I also have a fiance.. I'm just want to let out all feeling that I save in my heart for a long time.." Said jong kook while smile to ji hyo.

"Oppa..do you really love me??" Ask Ji hyo.

"Dahyunhaji... I love you..but don't take it serious Ji hyo yah.. I don't want you to think about that because I afraid you will get stress and effect on your pregnancy." Said jong kook.

Then Ji hyo was cupped jong kook faced and peck a kiss on jong kook lips.

"I love you too oppa...I never forget your love.." Said Ji hyo with tears.

Jong kook was see her in blank because the last time they meet 6 years ago..Ji hyo was tell him that she's doesn't love him and only pretending to love him.

"Oppa..I know it is hard for you to believe me but this time you need to trust me.. I have my own reason on why I said that I'm not love you in the past."

"What?? I don't understand what are you talking about.." Said jong kook in curious.

"Actually it is because of eun hye oppa.." Said Ji hyo slowly.

"Eun hye?? Why her??"

Then Ji hyo tell jong kook everything on why she left jong kook..and what eun hye already done to her but she just tell jong kook until she arrived at Jeju...she did not tell jong kook about she meet Mrs Lee and stay with her and about she's being seong Im.

"So in that time..you're pregnant my baby not Gary??" Ask jong kook in shaking because he try to hold his tears.

"Neh..oppa.." Said Ji hyo and fall her tears.

Then jong kook hug Ji hyo tightly with crying.

"Mianhae..Ji hyo yah..mianhae for make you suffer all this while..why are you not tell me the truth.." Said jong kook weakly.

"Because I love you oppa..I love you so much..I don't want anything bad happen to you.." Said Ji hyo in sob.

Jong kook was kiss Ji hyo forehead and non stop ask a forgiveness from Ji hyo although Ji hyo already forgive him.

"Its okay..oppa..I'm accept my fate..and I'm feel so glad that I can meet you back.." Said Ji hyo.

"Ji hyo yah..i know it is too fast for ask you this but.. will you married me again??" Ask jong kook in serious while look at Ji hyo eyes.

"But you have your fiance oppa.."

"I will tell her later Ji hyo yah..in fact I don't want she will suffering for married me because I can't give her my love." Said jong kook.

"But I'm pregnant.. Do you accept my baby??" Ask Ji hyo pretending tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter