Ji Hyo yah..

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

 

Their eyes was meet and make their heart start to beat fastly... Jong kook was shocked because Ji hyo was there too.. Then Ji hyo was slowly stand up from her seat and walk out from the restaurant with hurtful.

Jong kook was takes his step for chasing her..He also don't know why he need to chase her and explain to her on what happen..his mind was blank now..what he want to do is..he need to chase Ji hyo and tell that he doesn't love jin young.

When he was about to chase Ji hyo suddenly he saw jin young already takes a step to go to him and make he back to the reality.

Jin young suddenly kiss jong kook in front of everybody and all of people in the restaurant was claps their hands again..Ji hyo who hear the claps from everyone was turning her body to see what happened and her heart was like being crash when she saw jong kook and jin young kiss passionately.. So she fastly turn back her body and continued her walk to come out from the restaurant.

While she was run from the restaurant with tears.. suddenly she bumped someone.

"Mianhae..."said Jihyo and continued her walk to her car.

But without she realized..that person was follow her.

" I'm sorry for follow you..but I think you need this.."said that man and give a handkerchief to her for wipes her tears..

"Gwench..." Before Ji hyo could finish her words that man already hold her hand and pass the handkerchief to her.

"You already refused to take my umbrella last evening..you can't refused to take this now.." Said that man and make Ji hyo look at his faced.

Ji hyo look at him with blank..and that man was knocked Ji hyo forehead with his finger.

"Yah!!!appo..." Said Ji hyo.

"Hahaha..." Laughed that man.

Suddenly Ji hyo stomach was make a sounds. 

"Hahaha...so I bet you're still not had your dinner.."

Ji hyo was very shy now..she really can't look at that man faced.

"Hmm.. I also hungry now..why not we get in to that restaurant back..and why you're come out from that restaurant if you're hungry?? I also hear a claps from people from outside just now..what happen inside there??"

"No...I don't want to go in to that restaurant back." Said Ji hyo.

"Hmm..I also didn't like to eat there..Gaja let me take you to the one restaurant.."

"Its okay..I can had my dinner in my hotel room." Said Ji hyo.

"Owhh..are you not stay in Seoul??"

"No..I'm from Jeju..I have a work here.." Said Ji hyo.

"Ohh...by the way..I didn't introduce myself yet..I'm Choi jin hyuk..and you??" Said jin hyuk while give a handshaking to Ji hyo.

"I'm song..ah..anniyo...I mean I'm Cheon seong Im...nice to meet you.." Said Ji hyo and shaking hand with jin hyuk.

"Can I just call you seong im??"

"Ah..neh.."

"I think better we go had a dinner outside.. It will be boring if you came from far but just stay in your hotel room." Said jin hyuk.

"Hmmmm.....arasso...let's go.." Said Ji hyo and make jin hyuk happy.

 

                        =======================

 

As soon as they arrived at the restaurant..Ji hyo immediately order a food because she's so hungry and she want to forget on what happen just now.

"Woahhh.. so I guess you are really hungry..." Said jin hyuk.

"Neh..I'm so hungry.."

"Hahaha..you are different.."

"Mwuh??"

"Yeah..you're different from every woman that go out with me..all of them was always cover their behavior and pretending to be nice, polite and spoiled...huhhh...like I don't know that actually they're try to seduce me." Said jin hyuk.

"Yah..don't be so confident.. How do you know that they want to seduce you hah??"

"Hmm..I know it because I'm a handsome, charming, and gentleman..you need to be ccareful.. I afraid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter