I Miss You

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                

 

 

"Take a seat first.." Said jong kook to ji hyo.

"Thank you.."

The atmosphere there becomes so awkward..they don't know what to say although this is a meeting for discuss their project.

"You're come here with what??" Ask jong kook.

"I rent a car for two days.." Said Ji hyo.

"So..perhaps..you're a mother of hyun jae and hyun ae??"

"I'm sorry Mr Kim but I came here for discuss our project not talking about something else..I don't want to waste my time." Said Ji hyo coldly.

"Yes..you're right..I'm sorry.." Said jong kook and they start to discuss their project.

Ji hyo was try as hard as she can to ovoided jong kook gaze..she afraid if she look in jong kook eyes..she will burst into tears.

After 2 hours..they ends their meeting and jong kook call her secretary to come in to his room.

"Yes..Mr Kim..anything that I can help you?" Ask jin hee.

"Can you take a documents about the project with Lee's company." Said jong kook.

"Neh..Mr Kim.." Said jin hee and come back about 5 minutes later with the documents.

"This is the documents that you want Mrs Cheon.. hopefully it can help you."said jong kook.

"Thank you Mr Kim."

"By the ways..if you don't mind..maybe we can have a dinner together for tonight." Said jong kook that already forget his date with jin young.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim but you need to see jin young sshi tonight for celebrate your anniversary." Said jin hee.

"Yeah..right..hmm...gwenchana..maybe you can joined us" Said jong kook to ji hyo.

"Its okay Mr Kim...I don't want to disturb you with your wife." Said Ji hyo.

"Anniyo..she's not my wife..she's only my girlfriend." Said jong kook.

"Its still same Mr Kim..she's still your woman..gwenchana just enjoy your dinner with her..maybe she already make a surprised for your anniversary.. I don't want to disturb your time with her..thank you again." Said Ji hyo trying to be cool but the facts is she feel very hurt.She feel her heart was slowly dead.

"If you already said like that..I can't force you.." Said jong kook with disappointed.

Then they're shaking their hand together and one more time..their heart was beating so fast when they're touch each other.

 

                          ======================

 

Ji hyo drive her car with tears..she can't hold anymore..She drive her car fastly and stop at the park that she used to go with jong kook 5 years ago.

The park was still not changed..still beautiful like in the past.

Suddenly its started to drizzle.. She look at the sky that fall a rain..if..with this rain I can hide my tears..please let the rain fall down..I'm so hurt...my heart was ache..I'm not longer his woman.."cry Ji hyo in the rain that become more heavy.

Suddenly someone was approach her with umbrella.

"I think you will be sick under the rain..." Said the man and pull ji hyo close to him for share an umbrella with him.

"No..its okay.." Said Ji hyo and walk from there.

Then Ji hyo bracelet was fall from her hand while she run to the car.

The man takes the bracelet and hold it.

"If we have a mate..we will see again..a fate will bring you to meet me...Oh God..is this are called as a first sight love." Said that man and touch his heart that beat fastly when he remember Ji hyo faced.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter