Shocked

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

"Yah..what are you trying to do seong im sshi??" Ask jong kook in flustered.

"I'm just want to show you that I'm better than song ji hyo sshi..and I will make you not forgot this night." Said Ji hyo while her pyjama until expose her that still covered by her bra.

Jong kook eyes was not blink when seong im was expose her body.

"Already excited??" Ask Ji hyo seductively when jong kook look at her without blinking.

"Anniya...yah..better you wore back your clothes.."

"Shiro..."

Jong kook was turn his body from seong Im because he didn't want to fall in seong Im.

"Why her body was like Ji hyo.." Ask jong kook in his mind.

Suddenly he feel a pair of hand was hug him from the back and make him shocked..then jong kook fastly let go himself from seong Im hug.

"Wae Kim jong kook sshi?? I know you love it." Said Ji hyo.

"Please seong Im sshi..I'm respect you as a woman and soon to be a mom of my baby..please respect me too..don't make me lost respect on you." Said jong kook seriously.

"But I know you love me..I know you want it too right..I love you Kim jong kook...please married me and I didn't mind if you have a relationship with Ji hyo sshi after we're married..as long as you with me and married me." Begging seong im.

"Yes..you're not mind and maybe Ji hyo will not mind too because she's understand me..but I'm the one who's mind with that..I will not cheating song Ji hyo and i will only married with song Ji hyo..i hope you understand.. Please wear back your clothes and leave this room.." Said jong kook.

"Arasso..if you choose her than me..but I want you to be honest..did you love me??" Ask seong im and pretending sad.

"Yes..I love you and had love you but my love for Ji hyo was more than everything.." Said jong kook.

"Arasso Kim jong kook..I will not disturb you after this..and about this baby in my tummy..you don't worried.. i will take care of it..I know this baby can make a problem to your relationship with Ji hyo sshi.." Said Ji hyo pretending in tears.

"No..i will take care of our baby too..I will tell Ji hyo about this...whatever that will happens..the baby was still mine and I will responsible on it..hyun jae and hyun ae also already like my child's..." Said jong kook.

Ji hyo was still didn't wore her clothes and suddenly she feel her baby was kicks her tummy.

"Ahh..." Scream Ji hyo while hold her tummy.

Jong kook was very shocked and worried..then he help Ji hyo to seat on his bed.

"Take a seat first.." Help jong kook in worried.

After both of them was seat on his bed...suddenly Ji hyo push jong kook lying on the bed and she take it off her bra and exposed her .

Ji hyo was kiss jong kook passionately and jong kook want to push her but he's can't because seong Im was pregnant...Then suddenly jong kook remember Ji hyo faced and make him push seong Im slowly.

"GET OUT NOW!!!" Shout jong kook and open the door of his room.

He didn't have a heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter