Jealousy

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              

 

Ji hyo awakes first before jong kook and she's smile alone while look at jong kook faced and give a peck of kiss to his lips...then Ji hyo was come out from the room and prepared a breakfast..

While she was prepared a breakfast.. Suddenly a pair of hands was hugging her from the back.

"What are you doing yeobo.." Said jong kook while back hug Ji hyo and rest his chin on Ji hyo shoulder.

"I'm prepared a breakfast for us jagiya.." Said Ji hyo.

"Its been a long time since we didn't be like this...I miss all this..I miss your breakfast..I miss for looking you every morning..I miss to hug you like this in every morning..I miss to watching you prepared a breakfast for me before I go for work..I miss everything about you.." Said jong kook while nuzzle his nose to Ji hyo neck while closed his eyes.

"Jinja??are you not lying?? Are you really sure that you miss me Kim jong kook sshi??" Ask Ji hyo in smirk.

"Dahyunhaji.. I'll never lie you..in every minutes and seconds..I will always thinking of you yeobo..maybe I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a seconds goes by that I don't think about you."said jong kook and faced Ji hyo.

" ohh..really..I though you're happy with jin young.. you know what oppa.. I feel my heart like being crash when the first time I saw jin young pictures on your desk in your officed."said Ji hyo in jealousy tone.

"That's not me who put it there..jin young was the one who put her photo on my desk.." Said jong kook.

"Oppa..are you remember that you saw me on the restaurant while you're singing to jin young??" Ask Ji hyo and jong kook just nod.

"I'm feel so sad at that time oppa..I thought you already forget me and move on to love somebody else.. you make me crying twice in that day oppa.." Said Ji hyo while in pout.

"I'm so sorry yeobo but please trust me..at that time..actually I'm singing for you..yes..my mouth said that I sang for her but my heart was thinking of you... I'm sorry for make you sad.." Said jong kook while cupped Ji hyo faced.

"I trust you oppa.." Said Ji hyo in smiling.

"By the way Ji hyo yah...who's a guy who are accompany you eat a dinner in Seoul  5 months ago??" Ask jong kook in jealous.

"Hmm..who's oppa..." Ask Ji hyo back when she's already forget about Jin hyuk.

"Haishh..I saw you came with him for dinner at the restaurant and he kiss your cheek...." Said jong kook in annoying.

"Hmmm..ohhhh...choi jin hyuk...I almost forget him.." 

"So who is him??"

"He's my friend.. We just know each other but we're comfortable together.. he's the one who's coaxing me in every time I'm cry because of you...you know..." Said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter