Our Happiness

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji hyo yah..i think better we got married back before you deliver our baby.." Said jong kook while lying beside Ji hyo.

"Oppa...How can I wear a wedding dress if my tummy big like this." Ji hyo said in pout.

"Why not you ask a designer to design your pregnant wedding dress??" Ask jong kook.

"But I want 3 wedding dress..can I ??" Ask Ji hyo.

"Sure you can baby..anything for you.." Said jong kook and hug Ji hyo.

 

                          ========================

 

Today was the day that Ji hyo and Jong kook was waiting for..After many obstacles they had to through.. Finally today they will become a ones again...Jong kook was very handsome in his suit while Ji hyo was very pretty in her wedding dress although she's 7 months pregnant now.They felt very nervous now although its was their second time married each other.

All their friends and family was come and many media also come to make coverage for their wedding because CEO of Kim's company will get married to CEO Lee's company.

 

                      ==================

 

Jong kook saw Ji hyo was so pretty.She's walk on the aisle with held her father hand.

"Jong kook ah...please take care of my daughter for the second time...don't make her sad again.. Although she's already have a child's now but she's still my little baby girl..please make her happy." Said Ji hyo father before handed Ji hyo to jong kook.

"Of course abeonim.. I will always make her happy..and I promised that." Said jong kook while smile.

 

                      =================

 

By the power vested in me..I pronounced you husband and wife.You can kiss your bride now..

Then everyone in the hall was claps their hand when sees jong kook and Ji hyo kiss passionately.

Jong kook also singing a song for Ji hyo and make everyone was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter