I'm Sorry Oppa

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So..spartace shipper was win...then this story will be end with spartace..for MC shipper..don't worry and disappointed.. I will make a story about MC too later okay:)

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Ji hyo was walk together alone with her daughter and son beside a beach.. Her child was really give her a strength to live.. She knows raise a twins child without a husband was not easy for a woman but she had to take the decision for someone she love. She still remember the sweet time for being together with her husband and she still remember the sad and disappointed faced of her husband when he hear that she carrying another man child in four years ago.

They're married because of their parents...they have their own choose but their parents was force them to get married without a love..but days by days..months by months..they're live in one roof..they fall in love together and decided to leave their boyfriend and girlfriend because they don't want to hurt them anymore.

But every relationship have a challenges and he left her because too disappointed with her..he felt betrayed without he knows that he already make a big mistake.. She do all that because of him.. She loves him so much until she willing to be called as a cheap woman,cheaters, and liars from her family and all people near to her... She just want to save him and she just want he to be happy.

 

Flashback

"You need to help me oppa..."

"Why I must to help you...you leave me because of that man!!!so why I must to help you!!!"

"Oppa..please only this time..and I promises I will not disturb you after this...I'm begging you oppa."

"Arasso what is it??"

"Can you come to my house this evening??"

"What for??"

As soon as Gary arrived at Ji hyo house..Ji hyo immediately ask a help from Gary.

"Oppa..you must to pretending that you're the father of the baby that I'm carrying now."

"Mwuh??but for what."

"Just do it oppa...and let jong kook oppa hear that..just say anything that can make he leave me.

" but are you really pregnant?? "

"Neh oppa..and its jong kook oppa baby..I never let any man touch me beside jong kook oppa..and I know you know me right??nobody can touch me accept my husband."said Ji hyo.

Suddenly they hear someone was about to open the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter