Can't Forget Your Love.

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jong kook oppa.." call jin young and make jong kook and Ji hyo released their hug.

"Jin young ya..what are you doing here??" Ask jong kook.

"Oppa...I'm the one who should ask you why are you here!! and who's this woman??why are you hug her!!??" Ask jin young in jealous while angry.

"Actually... I'll come here to buy you a flower because its been a long time I didn't give you a flower...but suddenly I meet my...my...." Before jong kook finish his words..Ji hyo already interrupt him.

" I'm his best friend.. It's been a long time we didn't meet each other.."said Ji hyo..she didn't want to make chaos there that's why she admit as jong kook best friend not as jong kook ex wife.

"But why you need to hug my boyfriend..??" Ask jin young to ji hyo with a sharp glare.

"Yah..Ji hyo already tell you right..its been a long time we didn't meet each other..in fact..she's pregnant and already have a family now..why you need to feel jealous.??." Said jong kook.

"Yes..jin young sshi.." Said Ji hyo with a weak smile.

Then jin young was glare at ji hyo and just go away from there..leave them.

"Yah..jin young ya..." Call jong kook and take the rose..then he chased jin young.

"Are you already love her oppa...I'm happy if you're Happy.." Said Ji hyo alone while smile sadly.

 

                         ======================

 

Its already evening and Ji hyo want to go back home..since she's pregnant.. she's only work at her florist from 11 am to 3 pm and after that kwangsoo will replace her..kwangsoo was the one who's take care of Ji hyo florist when Ji hyo need to work in the officed before..he already work with Ji hyo since the third days Ji hyo open her florist and Ji hyo already consider him as her dongsaeng.

Today's was really difficult day for Ji hyo..after all this while..she get to see jong kook back but jong kook already have a fiance..she also get to know today's that she hide herself from jong kook for nothing because eun hye already pass away and now she want to tell jong kook the truth but jong kook seem already fall in love with jin young and she didn't have a heart to destroyed jong kook happiness..she knows if she told jong kook the truth.. Jong kook will felt guilty..Ji hyo didn't want jong kook accept her back because feel guilty and pity to her.

Usually Ji hyo will straight to go home but today's she was walk beside the beach for make her mind calm because she's know she can't get stress..if she was stress..it can effect her pregnancy.

Ji hyo walk slowly there and suddenly someone was call her name from the back.

"Ji hyo yah....." Scream jong kook and run to ji hyo.

"Owhh..oppa..why are you here??I afraid your fiance will misunderstanding again."

"Its okay..I already persuade her and she's okay now..she's in her hotel room..preparing her proposal for her seminars tomorrow." Said jong kook.

Ji hyo just nod sadly..she's really can't hold her feeling when need to face jong kook right now.

"Yah..why are you lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter