Testing Him

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

 

Jong kook awakes from his sleep and he saw Ji hyo was beside him.. beautifully sleep in his embraced.. He stare at Ji hyo faced for a long time..he's very happy and only God knows his feeling right now because finally he can get back with Ji hyo.

Then he give a peck of kiss on Ji hyo lips but Ji hyo was still didn't awakes.

"Hahaha...your sleepyhead was still didn't change yeobo.."chuckled jong kook alone.

Then he caress Ji hyo baby bump and smile alone.

"Although I don't know who's your father..but I still love you baby ah..I will be your appa okay..love you.." Said jong kook and suddenly the baby was kicked Ji hyo tummy and makes Ji hyo half awakes.

"Arghh..ya..baby ah..don't kicked umma...umma still want to sleep.." Said Ji hyo while close her eyes.

She's totally forget about last night..she even not know that jong kook was stared at her right now while jong kook was hold his laughed.

Then jong kook pull down Ji hyo blanket until her waist and expose her and big tummy.

"You're more y while pregnant yeobo.." Whispered jong kook to Ji hyo ears but Ji hyo was still in sleep.

After that jong kook her and in that time Ji hyo was feel uncomfortable.

"Arghh...hmmm..." Moans Ji hyo while her eyes was still closed.

Then Ji hyo was slowly open her eyes and so shocked when she feel someone was her .

"Yahhhhh!!!!!!" Scream Ji hyo while push jong kook hardly until jong kook fall down from bed.

"Yah...song Ji hyo!!! Apppooo...wae are you push me??"said jong kook 

Ji hyo was look at jong kook with blank and try to remember on what happens yesterday and finally she's remember that she's spend time with jong kook last night and end up with making love with him.

Ji hyo knocked her head slightly because of her mong.

"Owhh...oppa..Mianhae..." Said Ji hyo and help jong kook.

"Yah!!are you forget what happens yesterday?? "

"Anniyo..but I will be in blank if I suddenly awakes in morning...yah..who's ask you to make me shocked hah??"

"When I make you shocked??"Ask jong kook.

"Who's ask you to my when I'm still sleep??"

"I'm try to awakes you pabo.."

"That's not the way for awakes me..that's the way on how to take an advantage on me." Said Ji hyo.

"Arasso..arasso..you're win okay..now..palli get up and take a shower then I send you back.." Said jong kook.

"Anniyo..just send me at my flower shop.." Said Ji hyo.

"Hmm..okay.."

"What's time your flight oppa??"

"11.30 am..wae??"

"What's time now oppa??"

"8.30 am.." Answer jong kook.

"Hmm..mianhae oppa..I can't accompany you to the airport later"

"Ahhh....waeeee????" Pout jong kook.

"My customer want to take her wedding flower in my flower shop.." Said Ji hyo.

"Just ask kwangsoo to handle them.."

"Kwangsoo??yah..that kid was really can't do anything.. What he know are only call her girlfriend and let our customer choose their flower by themselves." Said Ji hyo.

Jong kook just pout and stay silent...then Ji hyo bite jong kook lips.

"Yah..appooo..."

"Hahaha..serve you right..who's ask you to pout like that.."

Jong kook was not said anything but only rub his pain lips.

"Aishh..Mianhae okay..I'm sorry.." Said Ji hyo and blow jong kook lips.

"Ji hyo yah..just leave your customer to Kwangsoo... Please... I need you to accompany me go to the airport.." Begging jong kook.

"I'm so sorry oppa..but I can't.."

"But what if I miss you??"

"Yah..don't be spoilt oppa..I will come this weekend with our babies okay.."

"Hhmmm...arasso.." Said jong kook in pout and make Ji hyo smile at the cutie jong kook.

 

                          =======================

 

Jong kook was already in the airport and his flight will depart in 20 minutes more...he still hope and waiting that Ji hyo will coming but he still didn't see Ji hyo.

Suddenly jong kook was feel very shocked when he sees someone.. He saw Seong Im with hyun jae and hyun ae was in the airport with a luggage...and suddenly the twins was saw jong kook and scream like hysterical when they see their appa.

"Apppppaaaaaa.......appppppaaaaaa....." Scream them and run to jong kook.

Jong kook was kneeling and open his arm waiting a hug from the twins...then he hug his child's tightly with happily.

"Appaaa..we miss you so muchhh..." Said hyun ae.

"Neh..baby..appa miss both of you too." Said jong kook and kiss their cheeks.

"Appa..how can you're here??" Ask hyun jae.

"Appa have a work here and want to go back today.."

"Owhh...why appa didn't meet us here??"

"Appa didn't know your house baby.." Said jong kook and suddenly seong Im was already in front of him.

Jong kook was stand from his kneeling and look at seong Im.

"How are you Mr Kim??" Ask seong Im and make jong kook heart was fastly beat.

"I'm fine..you??" Ask jong kook and look at seong Im baby bump.

"I'm fine too..you no need to look at me like tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter