can't hold it anymore

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

 

"Oppa.." Said Ji hyo sadly.

Then jong kook pretend didn't know Ji hyo and didn't sad..

"So how much my flower??" Said jong kook seriously.

"Owhh..sir..before that..what do you want to write in this card?? We can write it for you.." Said kwangsoo,Ji hyo worker.

"Ohh..really ??" Ask jong kook.

"Yes..hurmm..Ji hyo noona..can you write it.. I want to go out right now..I have a date..sorry sir..sorry noona.." Said kwangsoo and run fastly because he already late.

The atmosphere there became awkward after kwangsoo go away..Both of them was pretending not know each other..Suddenly Ji hyo broke the silent.

"Hmm..what do you want me to write in this card sir??" Ask Ji hyo without looking jong kook faced.

"Please write it...'special for you my love hong jin young' from your fiancé Kim jong kook who are always love you.'.." Said jong kook purposely want to show Ji hyo that he also happy after this while although the truth is he is not happy and can't fall in love with anyone accept Ji hyo and seong Im.

Ji hyo was writing that with broken heart..her hand was shaking because she's try to hold her tears..Suddenly her tummy was feel pain a little bit because her baby was kick her tummy.

"Arghh..." Said Ji hyo slowly while hold her tummy.

Jong kook look at Ji hyo who's in pain and he started to worried.

"Gwenchana??" Ask jong kook worriedly.

Ji hyo was seat on her chair and still rub her tummy slowly.

"Yah..are you okay??do you want me to send you to the hospital??" Ask jong kook anxiously.

"I'm okay..it just my baby was kick my tummy.." Said Ji hyo slowly with a sad smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter