Our Happy Family

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo already discharge from the hospital after 6 days..all their family and friends was so happy for them..hyun jae and hyun ae was very excited for wait their brother for coming home..Although everyday jong kook was bring them to the hospital for visit Ji hyo and the baby but they're never tired and bored to play with their dongsaeng.

"Yeayy... Hyun tae already home.." Scream the twins when they see their dongsaeng.

"Yah...are you just happy your brother coming home?? Are you not happy umma coming home??" Ask ji hyo pretending sulking.

"Ani..we're happy too..we just can't wait for play with hyun tae." Said hyun ae.

"Neh..umma..we miss you so much although we always visit you.." Said hyun jae and both of them was kiss Ji hyo cheeks..

"Both of you was so sweet.." Said Ji hyo and kiss them back.

"But now..your dongsaeng need to sleep first..you can play with him after he awakes okay.." Said jong kook to the twins.

"Can't we awakes the baby???" Ask hyun jae.

"But he's tired now baby ah.." Said jong kook.

"Haishh..appa.. Don't call us baby anymore..we already have a baby dongsaeng." Said hyun ae.

"Hahaha..arasso noona..arasso hyung.." Said jong kook and make the twin smile in satisfied.

Then jong kook help Ji hyo to their room while carried hyun tae.

 

                               ===================

 

After that Ji hyo was lying on the bed slowly..then suddenly hyun tae was crying after jong kook put him into a baby cribs. 

"He must be hungry.." Said jong kook and lift up hyun tae back and give to Ji hyo.

Then Ji hyo lift up her blouse and her bra to give a feed to hyun tae.

Jong kook look at his wife and his baby with a smile.

"You're so lucky baby ah.." Said jong kook to hyun tae while kiss his cheeks.

"Wae oppa??"

"He no need to ask you for feed him..you already give it to him..while I always need to ask from you and its not sure if you want to give it to me or not.." Said jong kook while pout.

"Yah..Kim jong kook..don't be so ert.." Said Jihyo while push jong kook head who are busy kiss hyun tae cheeks and make his faced near to her .

"See..I already told you baby ah...now umma push appa head.."

"It is because appa was so ert.." Said Ji hyo.

"Yah..I'm just ert with you..not anyone else."

"Oppa..you will know what I will do if I know you flirt with others woman..arachi!!" Said Ji hyo.

"Of course I will not flirt to anyone else because I already have a very beautiful and lovely wife.."said jong kook and make Ji hyo smile.

Then after hyun tae asleep.. Jong kook put him slowly to his cribs...after that he was lying beside Ji hyo while Ji hyo was adjust her blouse and bra after feed hyun tae.

" Are you happy oppa??"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter