Jealousy Man

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      

 

Ji hyo was just standing stiffly because she so shocked..then she turn her body to jong kook and look at jong kook.

"I'm sorry...what do you said just now??" Ask Ji hyo nervously.

"Anniyo..that's nothing...I just remember someone when I saw you from the back..she's look like you.." Said jong kook and smile weakly.

"Ohhh..okay..I'll go first.." Said Ji hyo and go from there.

Jong kook was seat on his chair and closed his eyes to prevent him fall his tears.

"Why are you always in my mind...why I can't erased you from my heart..why your love was so big Ji hyo yah..why you must to betrayed me..why??...why??..if not..we definitely already happy with our child's.." Said jong kook in his heart with sad.

Then he takes his phone and open a gallery.. Although its been a while he divorced Ji hyo but he never deleted Ji hyo pictures that's why he was never let jin young open his phones.

"Maybe its a time for let you go Ji hyo yah..I already have jin young who love me and I think if I try to open my heart for her.. Its not difficult to love her back..I hope you're happy with your life now.." Said jong kook and with a sad and tears..he deleted all Ji hyo pictures in his phone.

 

                            ===================

 

While Ji hyo was arrived at her hotel..she saw jin hyuk was waiting her at the hotel lobby.

"Yah..what are you doing here??" Ask Ji hyo.

"I'm here because I want to lunch with you..sunshine.." Said jin hyuk.

"Sunshine??"

"Neh..you're bright and beautiful sunshine that give me a light.." Said jin hyuk.

"Hahaha..whatever..you're very sweet talker..I bet you're say that to every woman right??"

"Anniyo..this is my first time I said and called a woman like that.." Said jin hyuk and make Ji hyo blushing.

"So..do you want to had a lunch with me??"

"Hmmmm..."

"Yah..don't say you want to eat in your hotel room.." Said jin hyuk.

"How do you know?? Hahaha.." Laughed Ji hyo.

"It will be boring seong im ya.." Said jin hyuk.

"But I'm really tired now...I'm sorry okay..maybe next time.." Said Ji hyo.

"But you said yesterday that you will go back tomorrow right?? So when the next time??" Ask jin hyuk.

"Yes..you're right..I'm forget about that...hmmm...how about we had a dinner tonight.."Said Ji hyo.

"Really??are you serious??" Ask jin hyuk excitedly.

"Ne..I'm serious.. you wait at the same restaurant we go last night..I will come at 8 pm." Said Ji hyo.

"Why not I pick up you here and we go together with my car.."

"Hmmm...arasso..wait me here at 8.." Said Ji hyo.

"See you tonight sunshine.." Said jin hyuk happily.

 

                          =====================

 

Jong kook was on his way to go home from his work..he do his works until didn't realized its already 8 pm..he drive his car and drop at the restaurant for buy his dinner because he was lazy to cook for tonight.

Suddenly he saw Ji hyo at the car parking...she was come out from a car with jin hyuk..He also saw Ji hyo was laughed happily with jin hyuk.

"Who's that man??" Ask jong kook alone in the car with angry.

He's so jealous now..and curious about that man.

"Yah!!!Kim jong kook!!!why you need to be jealous..she's not somebody to you.."said jong kook alone and feel a pain in his heart.

Jong kook was waited in his car until Ji hyo and jin hyuk came out from the restaurant...one more time his heart was feel so hurt when he saw a bright smile on Ji hyo faced.

" seong Im was never smile like that to me...her smile was like ji hyo.."said jong kook in his mind.

"Gomawo jin hyuk ah..you always make me laughed in this 2 days.." Said Ji hyo.

"I always make a woman happy..but you're different little bit.."

"Wae??"

"Because usually I'm the only one who make woman happy but they're never make me happy...but with you..I'm feel so happy.."

"You're really love to say a cheesy words.."said ji hyo with smile shyly.

Suddenly jin hyuk was kiss Ji hyo cheeks and make Ji hyo shocked with the sudden kiss.

Jong kook was grasp his fist inside his car when he see jin hyuk was kiss Ji hyo cheek.His heart was feel hurt and pain as same as he feel when he knows Ji hyo cheating behind him i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter