Broken Heart

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Jong kook was be detained in the hospital for a week before he could back to the home.. Jong kook didn't want to stay for a longer time in the hospital but after being force by Ji hyo and doctor..he just follow what they're said.

"Oppa..I'll go back first okay.."

"Ahh...wae???just stay beside me..I'm alone.."

"I want to bring your things oppa..I promised after I pack all your things and clothes.. I'll come here back okay.." Said Ji hyo.

"Hmm..don't go back too long..palli come here..because... I'm afraid....

"Afraid??afraid with what oppa??" Ask Ji hyo worriedly.

"Afraid that I will miss you.." Said jong kook lovely.

Ji hyo just smile sweetly at jong kook and peck a kiss on his lips.

"Arasso oppa..actually I also afraid.."

"Afraid will miss me too???" Ask jong kook.

"Shiro..I afraid..if I leave you for a longer..all the nurse will flirt with you..like I don't know that they always look at you and praised you.." Said Ji hyo in jealous.

"Someone is jealous now..hahaha.."

"That's not funny oppa..stop it laugh.."

"Arasso..arasso...yah..why are you so sensitive now.." Said jong kook.

Ji hyo just look at jong kook without smile and get up from the seat for go but jong kook pull Ji hyo hand.

"Although many woman in this world want to flirt with me and have a feeling with me..but only you in my heart.. only you I will flirt on..only you..my wife..song Ji hyo..I only love you arasso.." Said jong kook with a smile.

Then Ji hyo just smile sweetly at him and kiss his forehead.

 

                         πππππππ πππππππ πππππππ

 

As soon as Ji hyo come out from jong kook ward room.. Eun hye already waiting her in front of the door.

"Nice to meet you song ji hyo sshi.." Said eun hye with smirk.

Ji hyo pull eun hye hand and bring her far than jong kook room because she don't want jong kook knows her problems..She don't want all her problems will effect jong kook health.

"Let me go!!" Said eun hye and pull her hand back.

"What are you doing here!!??" Ask Ji hyo.

"I'll come for visit my husband to be or its will be nice if I say that I'll come for visit your ex husband to be..hahaha.." Eun hye laughed.

"In your dream..eun hye sshi!! I will not going to let jong kook oppa go.. and I'm not afraid with you.."

"Are you serious??fine...we will see what will happens next to jong kook oppa." Said eun hye seriously.

"I don't think you love jong kook oppa..you just a psycho..and too obsessed with jong kook oppa.." Said Ji hyo bravely.

"Jinja??so I think you know a psycho will do anything to get what they want.." Whisper eun hye to ji hyo ear.

"You're sick!!!" Said Ji hyo.

"Do I care??" Said eun hye and go from there with a smirk and evil smile but suddenly she turn around and look at Ji hyo.

"One more things song ji hyo..don't you ever tell anybody about this or else you will found jong kook oppa dead body or maybe your family body too." Said eun hye and go.

Ji hyo was hold her tears now..although she said she was not afraid but the fact is she just act like she was brave.. She's very scared to leave jong kook now..but she needs to take jong kook things at their home now.

 

                      πππππππ πππππππ πππππππ

 

As soon as she arrived at their house..she packs jong kook clothes and things fastly because she doesn't want to leave jong kook alone...suddenly while she's already done and want to go..her phone was ringing.

"Yeobosayo.."

"Yeobosayo..are you song ji hyo sshi...Kim jong kook wife??"

"Yes..I am..why??"

"We're from the hospital..we want to inform you that Mr Kim was unconscious now..hope you can came here as soon as possible.."

Ji hyo was very shocked on what she hear...then she fastly drove her car to the hospital...she's really worried now.

As soon as she arrived at the hospital.. She fastly run to jong kook room and he saw the doctor was check on her husband.

"How's my husband doctor??" Ask Ji hyo in tears.

"He's stable now..someone was inject him with a drug..luckily its just a light drug if not its will effect on jong kook body..and maybe he can be paralyzed..Now he's stable but he still not conscious.. Maybe he will awakes tomorrow."

"Who's the person who dare do like that to my husband!!??" Angry Ji hyo.

"We also don't know and we will bring this case to the police.." Said doctor.

"How can this hospital and security was so careless until can't take care of the patient??"angry Ji hyo.

"We really sorry Mrs Kim..we regretted on what happen."said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter