Cheon seong Im

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

(Ji hyo with hyun jae and hyun ae)

 

Today's jong kook was awakes in early morning because hyun jae and hyun ae will come back to jeju in the morning..Jong kook was go to the airport for meet them for the last time.

"Appppaaaa....." Scream hyun jae and hyun ae when they saw jong kook and they run to jong kook.

Then jong kook was hug both of them tightly.

"We thought you are not going to come here.." Said hyun ae.

"Neh..appa...I almost crying just now.." Said hyun jae.

"Ya..how can appa will not come.. You're my daughter and son right??so I must to come and see you.." Said jong kook and kiss both of them.

"Thank you for coming Mr Kim." said Mrs Lee from the back.

"Gwenchana Mrs Lee..its my pleasure to see them.."

"Are you really didn't mind if they call you appa??" Ask Mrs Lee.

"Yes..of course I didn't mind..in fact I'm the one who want to ask a permission from you to be their father." Said jong kook.

"I really didn't mind if you want to be their father..and I'm happy because finally they can feel a love from a father." Said Mrs Lee.

"Mrs Lee..I think our flight will depart soon." Said Mary.

"Ah..neh..we're going first Mr Kim..thank you again." Said Mrs Lee.

"Appa..we go back first..." Said hyun ae and want to fall her tears same with hyun jae.

"Neh..promised me that you will call appa as soon as you arrived okay..appa already give my number phone yesterday right??"

"Neh..appa..we're promised." Said hyun jae sadly.

Then jong kook was hug them tightly and without he realized that he fall his tears.

"Appa will miss both of you so much.." Said jong kook.

"We too appa." Reply them.

"Promised me that you will come again.."

"Yes..appa..we promised will come again with umma.." Said hyun ae.

Then jong kook kiss their cheeks and forehead.. after that he hug them again..he really don't want to let them go because its hurt him.

After that he release their hug and wipes hyun jae and hyun ae tears.

Mrs Lee look at them with a smile..in her mind now.. they are really like a family and she also can feel the sadness of them because she also already feel when we need to be apart with someone that we love before.

"Annyeong appa..." Said them and wave a hand to jong kook and walk away.

 

                        ========================

 

As soon as they arrived at their home..both of them was fastly enter their house and find their mother.

"Ummmmmaaaaa....where are youuu....." Scream both of them..they really miss Ji hyo so much.

"I'm here baby...." Said Ji hyo behind them.

Then they hug Ji hyo tightly.

"Are you behave yourself in Seoul??" Ask Ji hyo.

"Neh..umma..we're not make halmeoni, Mary noona and appa in trouble.." Said hyun jae.

"Appa??" Ask Ji hyo in shocked.

"Neh..appa..." Said them.

Then Ji hyo look at Mrs Lee in blank.

"Owhh..their adopted father in Seoul.. He is the CEO of the company that give me a project." Said Mrs Lee.

"But how can he be their adopted father??" Ask ji hyo.

"Because he's the one who spend time with them yesterday because umma need to take of Mary..she had a sprained leg because fall in the toilet.." Said Mrs Lee.

"Neh..umma..appa was so handsome and kind..he let us call him appa and he willing to be our appa." Said hyun ae.

Then Ji hyo just smile at them sweetly and suddenly she remember jong kook.she really feel guilty for make her child separate with their own father.

 

                       ========================

 

Ji hyo was unpacked hyun jae and hyun ae clothes from their luggage suddenly she found a beautiful dress.

"Yah..this dress for who??" Ask Ji hyo.

"Owhh..ya...we already forget about that..that's for you umma..appa was buy it for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter