My Heartbeat

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma..we will go now..We will miss you.." Said the twins.

"Aigoo..you're so excited...poor umma..leave alone.." Said Ji hyo act like a sad.

"Ahh..umma...don't be sad...we just go for 2 days.." Said her daughter.

"But Umma will miss both of you deadly..ottokae??"

"If umma miss us deadly...umma go to our room and sleep with our shirt.." Said hyun jae.

"But..if umma want hyun ae to stay with you..hyun ae will not follow halmeoni because hyun ae doesn't want umma sad.." Said hyun ae.

"Hyun jae too umma.." Said hyun jae.

"You're so sweet baby...gwenchana just follow halmeoni..umma just kidding...umma will be okay here.." Said Ji hyo and kiss her child's forehead.

Then Mrs Lee enter Ji hyo rooms to see them.

"Already done..we will go now.." Said Mrs Lee.

"Neh..halmeoni..we already done...umma..we want to go now..don't be sad okay.." Said hyun ae.

"Arasso..umma will try not be sad okay.."

Then Ji hyo send her child's and Mrs Lee to the car.

"Annyeong ummaaa...byeee....." Said the twins and enter a car with a help from the driver.

Ji hyo and Mrs Lee just smile to the twins because they was very excited.

"Umma go first...you take care of yourself okay.." Said Mrs Lee to ji hyo and hug her.

"Ne..umma.." Said Ji hyo and suddenly she falls her tears.

"Wae Ji hyo yah.."

"I miss my mum and dad..." Said Ji hyo that suddenly remembered her parent.

"Gwenchana Ji hyo yah..you can just assume me as your real mum okay...you already like my own daughter.." Said mrs Lee and kiss Ji hyo forehead.

"Gomawo umma.." Said Ji hyo and hug Mrs Lee tightly.

 

                          =====================

 

Although its only a one hour hyun ae and hyun jae go..she already feel something missing in her heart..she's already miss them because she was never be apart from them since they're birth.

Then Ji hyo go to her room and lying on her bed..then she's take her old phone and open the gallery of the phone.. She sees jong kook pictures with her..they was so happy in that time..she miss him so much..and suddenly her eyes and cheeks was already wet from tears.

"Oppa..today's our child was go to Seoul..i already miss them although they only go a hour ago.. I miss you too jagiya.. Saranghae.." Said Ji hyo and burst into tears.

 

                          ======================

 

As soon as they arrived in Seoul..Mr Lee was check in a luxury hotel for her and her grandchilds.

"Halmeoni..are we just stay in the hotel for 2 days." Ask hyun ae.

"Of course not baby..after halmeoni finish my work..we will walk around and buy anything you want.." Said Mrs Lee.

"Yeayyy..." Scream both of them.

"But this evening..halmeoni will go for work..you stay with my PA okay.." Said mrs Lee.

"Arasso...halmeoni.."

"Mary ah..this evening..I will go for meeting at the Kim's company..you no need to follow me.." Said Mrs Lee to her PA.

"Arasso Mrs Lee but...I think why not we're follow you too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter