I love you

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years ago

 

"What????" Both of them was shocked when their parents was gathering together for discuss about their married.

"Neh..we already arrange your marriage jong kook ah." Said his mum.

"You too Ji hyo yah.." Add Ji hyo mum.

"But we're not love each other umma.." Said jong kook.

"Neh..in fact we just meet today's and I already have a boyfriend." Said Ji hyo.

"Yes..Ji hyo sshi was right..I also have a girlfriend right now .."Said jong kook.

" who's???eun hye sshi?? I already told you that I didn't like her...your appa also didn't like her.. She's very social person.."said his mum.

"But umma..."

"We stick to our plan that both of you will be married."

"But how's about Gary oppa,my boyfriend??"

"Ji hyo yah..umma knows that kang Gary was a nice man but maybe he just can be your brother.." Said her mum.

After a hour they persuade them to get married..finally the agree with one condition.

"Okay..we agreed to get married...but don't force us to have a child soon if we're not ready." said jong kook and get agreed by their parents.

 

                       =======================

 

Jong kook and Ji hyo was move to jong kook apartment after they got married..

"You can sleep in the guest room.." Said jong kook.

"Ah..neh...Kim jong kook sshi."

"Just call me oppa and I will call you Ji hyo yah." Said Jong kook.

"Arasso oppa.."

Ji hyo want to prepared their lunch but she's not really knows jong kook kitchen..she's don't know where jong kook put his groceries...suddenly while Ji hyo just in silent and look around the kitchen..jong kook came from the back.

"Wae???"

"Owhh...ya..oppa...you make me shocked!!" 

"Hahaha.mianhae...anyway what are you looking for??"

"I'm looking for spoon,fork,salt,sugar, tea....

" yah...okay..okay..enough.. No need to mention all...hmm.. If you want to know..all of that was in the that cabinet.. "Said jong kook and pointed to the cabinet.

" owhh..okay oppa..why are you put all that inside there..it will be difficult to use."

"Because I'm not used..so that's why I put inside the cabinet."

"But start from now on..I will always used that and I hope you will always eat at home."

"Arasso...Mrs Kim.."said jong kook.

Although they just know each other but their chemistry was so strong...and they was not feel awkward when together.

 

                          ====================

 

Its already been 6 months they're together and they know that they're already fall in love with each other but afraid to confess and they're still have a boyfriend and girlfriend until one d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter