Let's Forget it

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               

 

Ji hyo was awakes in early morning and she feel someone was hug her waist..then she remember on what happened last night..Ji hyo falls her tears..not because she's regret on what happens but she was sad because she thought that jong kook was make a love with her without he realise and without love..the truth is jong kook was really not realise what happened but he's do all that with a love not just because of lustful.

She get down from the bed slowly for not make jong kook awakes because she's really can't faced jong kook now.. Ji hyo wear her clothes fastly and go back to her hotel..but before she leave..she kiss jong kook forehead for a last time..

As soon as she arrived at her hotel..she packs all her things and check out from the hotel to go back to the Jeju. Actually her flight ticket was in the evening but she can't wait anymore because she knows jong kook will find for her later..so she buy a new flight ticket in the morning.

 

                           =====================

 

Jong kook was awakes in the morning and he's so shocked when he realise that he was fully and in his room. What he remember is he was go to the club after he saw Ji hyo with one man and after that he really doesn't remember anything.

Then he become more shocked when he saw his bedsheet was full of ..and his lips also have a cut...now he knows that he already make a love with someone..

"Ottokae?? I make a love with who??" Said jong kook alone with worried..he afraid that he already someone while drunk.

Then he takes his phone and open his call log and he was so shocked when he see that he was dialed Ji hyo old number and seong Im number but Ji hyo was not pick up his call but seong Im answer his call.

"Yah..don't said I already seong im sshi.." Said jong kook anxiously.

"Oh...God...ottokae...did I make a love with her??argghhhh" scream jong kook while rub his head.

Suddenly he remember some voice in his mind.

"Mr Kim???where are you live??".

"Mr Kim..what's is the password of your house." 

"I'm not Ji hyo Mr Kim..let me go.."

"No!!!you're Ji hyo..." 

"That's not right..you're under a alcohol.. you have a girlfriend right now.." 

"Ji hyo yah..I miss you.."

"I'm not song ji hyo Mr Kim..I'm Cheon seong Im."

"No!!!! I know you song ji hyo!!!"

"No Mr Kim..you're drunk...you're not know what are you doing...please don't do this to me Mr Kim.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter