Surprised

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

Ji hyo was asleep until evening because she didn't have an energy to awakes..she's still didn't know that jong kook already know the truth about seong Im.

Jong kook enter Ji hyo room with a porridge and her medicine while the twins was watching a cartoon in the living room.

"Seong im sshi...awakes first..and eat this..or else you will be more sick.." Said jong kook and purposely called Ji hyo as seong im because he's have a plan to tease Ji hyo back.

Ji hyo rub her eyes..and try to awakes..

"Oppaa...ahh..anniyo..Mr Kim..." Said Ji hyo still pretending as seong Im because she's still didn't know that jong kook already know the truth.

"Eat this porridge and medicine..you're not eating anything since morning..poor our baby inside you.." Said jong kook.

"But I didn't have appetite.." Said Ji hyo.

"Anniya..you must to eat now.." Said jong kook.

"Arasso oppa..I mean Mr Kim..Mianhae.." Said Ji hyo in flustered.

"Gwenchana..if you comfortable for call me as oppa..I'm okay with that.." Said jong kook with smile.

"Jinja??"

"Neh..seong Im sshi."

"Arasso..start from now on..I will call you oppa and you can call me seong im...no need to call me seong Im sshi anymore." Said Ji hyo.

"Okay..now open your mouth.. Let me feed you.." Said jong kook.

"Gwenchana..I can eat by myself.." Said Ji hyo.

"Yah..just open your mouth..I will feed you..aracchi.."

Ji hyo just smile sweetly at jong kook and open .

 

                          ======================

 

Its already night and ji hyo was feel better now..after they had their dinner..hyun jae and hyun ae was asleep because too tired.. They're playing for the whole day because they're so happy.

When Ji hyo was about to enter her room..jong kook was calling Ji hyo.

"Seong Im ya..can we talk??"

"Hmm..Neh oppa.."Said Ji hyo and go to jong kook.

" maybe we can talk in my room because maybe hyun jae and hyun ae will awakes and hear what we're going to talk."said jong kook.

"Ahh..Neh..." Ji hyo just follow jong kook.

Ji hyo was seat on the couch in jong kook room.

"Oppa..gomawo for letting us stay with you for a couple of days.." Said Ji hyo.

"Gwenchana..I'm happy if I can helping you.."

"What you want to talk to me oppa??" Ask Ji hyo.

Jong kook was laughed in his heart because it is time for him to pay back on what Ji hyo do..he want to tease Ji hyo back and just follow the flow of Ji hyo playing.

"Actually it is about yesterday.." Said jong kook.

"Wae oppa??"

"I already thinking about that for a whole day yesterday..and I already make a decision for married you Cheon seong Im." Said jong kook.

Ji hyo was very shocked with jong kook confession.. She supposed to be happy when jong kook proposed her but now she is not..because jong kook was proposed seong im not Ji hyo..Ji hyo feel like she's been betrayed by jong kook although seong im and ji hyo was the same person.

She's was didn't expect that jong kook would cheating behind Ji hyo although with seong Im.

"Yah..do you hear me??" Ask jong kook when Ji hyo was in silent.

"Neh..oppa..I'm hear that." Said Ji hyo.

"So..are you agreed with that??"

"But you said you have song ji hyo sshi." Said Ji hyo.

"I will leave her and go to you..she's pregnant someone else baby while you're pregnant my baby..so I need to take care of you not her. I know she's will understand me." Said jong kook and mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter