It's Hurt

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                

 

"Umma..wae we can't follow you to Seoul??we want to meet appa.." Said hyun ae.

"You need to go to your school right?? Mary unnie will take care of you when umma was not here okay.." Said Ji hyo.

"But umma..we already miss appa..its already 5 months we didn't meet.." Said hyun jae.

"But you already call him every night right??" 

"Neh..umma..but we want to hug appa.." Said hyun ae.

"Since when both of you become stubborn!!??" Said Ji hyo and raise her voice a little bit.

Then hyun jae and hyun ae just in silent and hyun jae was start to fall his tears.

Ji hyo feel guilty because she already shout at them..she didn't mean to raise her voice but she just don't want hyun jae and hyun ae be too close with jong kook because she afraid they will be disappointed if jong kook hated them in future when he knows that both of them was her child's..because what jong kook knows is her child's was Gary child's not him.

"I'm sorry baby..I didn't mean to raise my voice.." Said Ji hyo..try to persuade them.

Then both of them was go down from ji hyo bed and get out from her room with tears.

"Hyun jae ah..hyun ae ya...mianhae.." Said Ji hyo but being ignore by the twins.

"Jinja mianhae..umma love both of you...umma just don't want you to be sad.." Said Ji hyo alone with tears when the twins already get out from her room.

 

                      =========================

 

Today's Ji hyo will fly to Seoul but before she go..she make a breakfast for hyun jae and hyun ae first.

"Hi baby...are you sleep well.." Said Ji hyo to the twins but they just remain silent.

Ji hyo put their breakfast on the table in front of them.

"Mianhae...jinja mianhae..umma promised that I will came back early and buy a many toys for you.." Said Ji hyo.

Hyun jae and hyun ae just eating their breakfast silently.

"Don't do umma like this baby ah...umma feel want to died if not hear your voice.." Said Ji hyo to them.

"Don't died umma.." Said hyun jae.

"We don't want umma died like our real appa.." Said hyun ae.

"Who's said your appa already died??" Ask Ji hyo.

"Our friend said..she tell us that we didn't have a father because he already died like her father who just pass away last month." Said hyun ae.

Ji hyo just smile sadly to them because she don't know what to say and explain to them.

"We love you umma..so don't died.." Said hyun jae.

"Arasso..umma will not died if hyun jae and hyun ae give me a kiss now.." Said Ji hyo.

Then both of them was kiss Ji hyo and hug her.

"Mianhae okay..umma promised that I will buy you a toys."

"Neh..umma..but please say to appa that we miss him so much."

"Ah..neh..I will tell him.." Said Ji hyo.

After hyun jae and hyun ae go to school..ji hyo was go to airport for depart to Seoul.

 

                         =======================

 

"Mr Kim..you have a meeting with Mrs Cheon seong Im  at 3 pm." Said his secretary.

"Cheon seong Im??." Ask jong kook.

"Ah..neh..she is a daughter of Mrs Lee."

"Owhh...ya..I'm almost forget about that...is there anything else..??"

"Hmm..neh..after you had a meeting with Mrs cheon seong Im...you need to go to the restaurant that miss hong jin young already reserved for celebrate your anniversary." Said her secretary.

"Owhh..yes..I'm totally forget about that..yah..how do you know that??"

"Hehehe..actually jin young sshi was calling me and ask me for remind you about this because she knows you will forget.."

"Ya..that girl..." Said jong kook with smile.

 

                        ======================

        

Please hear this instruments while read this part below (Credit to the owner of this video)

 

Ji hyo was already arrived in Seoul and its been a long time she's didn't ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter