Finally I meet you again

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

 

"Gwenchana oppa..that's your right to love her..we can't push a love when its come to us right?? Just like me oppa.. I love you but in the same time.. I love the appa of my baby inside my tummy right now." Said Ji hyo.

"Mwuh???you still love him??" Ask jong kook in shocked.

"Yah..oppa..don't tell me you're jealous... I'm not jealous when you said that you're still love seong Im sshi..so same to you oppa..you no need to jealous if I love the appa of my child." Said Ji hyo while hold her laughed when she sees pouted jong kook that jealous with himself.

"But I still can't denied my jealousy feeling Ji hyo yah.." Said jong kook in pout.

"Hahaha..oppa..you're so funny.."

"That's not funny Ji hyo yah.."

"But I choose you okay..in fact you're more handsome than him." Said Ji hyo.

"Jinja??"

"Yes..oppa.."

"But can you promised me that you will try to erase your feeling towards him.." Said jong kook.

"Mianhae oppa..I can't.. I already promised to myself that I will always love him until I close my eyes.." Said Ji hyo.

"Even after we're married??" Ask jong kook.

"Yes..oppa..I'm sorry..so sorry..." Said Ji hyo while laughed in her heart.

Jong kook just being silent because he feel very jealous and disappointed now.

"Oppa..I know you're sad with my confession but can you just simply forget your love to seong Im sshi??" Ask Ji hyo and jong kook still silent.

"No right??..so its same to me oppa.." Said Ji hyo.

"But I will try to forget her..I just want to love you..only you." Said jong kook.

"You want to try but you also don't know whether you can or not right??" Ask Ji hyo.

"Yes..you're right...Ji hyo yah..can we please don't talk about this anymore..just talk about us okay..because the more we talk about this..the more we're hurt each other.." Said jong kook and Ji hyo just nod and smile.

"Pabo Kim jong kook...you're jealous with yourself..and love a same person...hahaha.." Laugh Ji hyo in her heart.

 

                           ======================

 

"Ji hyo yah..its already late evening...Gaja let me send you home.." Said jong kook.

"Gwenchana oppa..i will call my driver and he will take me.." Said Jihyo.

"Driver??" Ask jong kook.

"Yes..oppa..wae??? Yah!!do you think I didn't have a money to hire a driver hah?? I have a very success business you know..and I can hire 10 driver in one time.." Did Ji hyo and jong kook just laugh at her cuteness.

"Arasso..arasso.." Said jong kook that though the business that Ji hyo mean it was her flower shop but Ji hyo was mean it her business that Mrs Lee give to her.

 

                           =====================

 

Jong kook was so happy today's because finally he get Ji hyo back..but he also feel guilty to jin young..he didn't know how to explain to jin young everything.

At that night..he comes to jin young hotel room for tell her the truth that he was never love her and he want to ask a forgiveness from jin young.

"Ohh..oppa..do you want to sleep here with me??" Ask jin young happily.

"Actually I have something to tell you jin young ah.."

"What is it oppa??hmm..do you want to tell me that you're love me??" Said jin young happily and pull jong kook to come in to her hotel room.

"Jin young ya..I'm sorry.." Said jong kook.

"Mwuh??what for oppa??'

" because I already lie you.."said jong kook.

"What??"

"I lie you that Ji hyo was my best friend.."

"Then who is she oppa??" Ask jin young in serious.

"Actually she's my ex wife..and I love her jin young ah..I'm sorry."

"That's not funny oppa..I know you're jokin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter