The Truth

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma..." Said Ji hyo in teary.

"You wait here first okay..I'll go for meet jangmu first.." Said jong kook and come out from his car.

"Jangmu..." Called jong kook.

"Ohh..jong kook ah...why you didn't said that you want to come.." Said Ji hyo mum while hug jong kook.

After jong kook and Ji hyo divorced..Ji hyo parents was so sad on what happens. They want to believe that ji hyo was not cheat behind jong kook but Jihyo already admit by herself.

Although jong kook was so hurt and angry at Ji hyo in that time..but he's never hate his ex in law..he love Ji hyo parents like his own parents.. He always come to visit them that's why they're still close.

"Jangmu..I bring someone today's.." Said jong kook happily.

"You already found your true love??" Ask Mrs song.

"Neh..and we will get married soon but before that I want to ask a blessings from you."

"You no need to wait my bless jong kook ah..if she can make you happy..then you should make her happy too.. I'm sorry about Ji hyo..jong kook ah..she's can't give you happiness that you wish.." Said Mrs song.

"Ani..don't said like that...Ji hyo will always be one and only woman in my heart..no one can replace her.." Said jong kook.

"Then how about your wife to be??"

"I love her too..I love her like I love Ji hyo." Said jong kook.

"That's good jong kook ah...I don't want you play with her heart." Said Mrs song.

"So where is she?? Who's her name??" Ask Mrs song.

"Her name was seung Im..she's in the car now.." Said jong kook.

"Why you're not invited her to come in??"

"Hmm..before I invited her..I want to tell you something.. Jangmu."

"What??"

"You don't get shocked when you see her big tummy later.." said jong kook.

"What?? I didn't understand.. Did she's fat??"

"Hahaha...you're funny jangmu..hmm actually she's pregnant.."

"Mwuh rah goo?? Your baby or what???"

"Of course my baby.." Said jong kook and make Mrs song smile.

"Then palli bring her come in..poor her...she's pregnant right??"

"Neh.." Said jong kook and run to Ji hyo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter